Eliminate accumulated debris and discolored water from your decorative fountain or water feature with Pond Logic FeatureFix.
- The Results Are Clear As they typically hold less water than large ponds, decorative fountains and water features tend to suffer from accumulated debris and water discoloration when exposed to the elements. Pond Logic FeatureFix quickly remedies unsightly debris to keep your feature stunningly clear.
- Fast Acting Formula Water treated with Pond Logic FeatureFix will clear within 48 hours of application. Treatments may be repeated every 3 days for persistent debris.
- Let It FLow Pond Logic FeatureFix is delivered as a powerful concentrated liquid, meaning more active product and less useless filler.
- Fish, Plant & Wildlife Friendly When used in accordance with label directions Pond Logic FeatureFix is completely safe for your plants, pets and pond wildlife. Do not use FeatureFix in decorative water features that contain fish or snails.
- When To Use FeatureFix FeatureFix instantly clears water in statuary fountains, birdbaths and pondless waterfalls. Over time your water features can become discolored and debris can form. FeatureFix works in as little as 48 hours to clear water discoloration as well as debris. Use with FeatureClear™ for best results.
- How To Use FeatureFix Use ½ ounce per 50 gallons. Repeat treatments, if needed, every three days until desired results. For best results, remove excess debris prior to treatment. Do not use in water that contains fish, invertebrates or crustaceans such as crabs, shrimp or crayfish. Water treated is safe for all other wildlife and plants.
- 50 Gallons: ½ Ounce
- 100 Gallons: 1 Ounce
- 150 Gallons: 1½ Ounces
- 200 Gallons: 2 Ounces
Pond Logic FeatureFix Dosage Rates
Connects Airmax 3/8" self-weighted airline to Airmax 5/8" self-weighted airline or Airmax 5/8" direct burial airline.Learn More
Eliminate unsightly water foam from the surface of your pond with Pond Logic Defoam.
- Hold The Foam Some things – your morning latte for example – can benefit from a little foam. Your pond however, is best served completely foam free. Pond Logic Defoam quickly eliminates unsightly surface forming foam with results displaying in as little as 5 minutes.
- Let It Flow Pond Logic Defoam is delivered as a powerful concentrated liquid, meaning more active product and less useless filler.
- Fish, Plant & Wildlife Friendly When used in accordance with label directions Pond Logic Defoam is completely safe for your fish, plants, pets and pond wildlife.
- When To Use Defoam Use Defoam to eliminate foam quickly. High levels of undissolved organics in the pond water can cause foaming to occur on the water’s surface. Defoam™ works to eliminate this foam fast.
- How To Use Defoam Apply 1 ounce per 500 gallons of water. If foaming persists five minutes after initial treatment, repeat dosage until foam is gone. To help reduce foaming and improve water quality, a partial water change may be needed. It is recommended to partially drain and refill the pond at least twice a year treating with an initial dose of Defoam.
- 250 Gallons: ½ Ounce
- 500 Gallons: 1 Ounce
- 750 Gallons: 1½ Ounces
- 1,000 Gallons: 2 Ounces
Pond Logic Defoam Dosage Rates