$16.97Pond Logic InstaFix is delivered as a powerful concentrated liquid, meaning more active product and less useless filler.
- Fish, Plant & Wildlife Friendly When used in accordance with label directions Pond Logic InstaFix is completely safe for your fish, plants, pets and pond wildlife.
- When To Use InstaFix Over time your pond’s water can become discolored and debris can form on rocks and liner. InstaFix works in as little as 48 hours to clear water discoloration as well as debris.
- How To Use Instafix Use 1 ounce per 375 gallons of pond water. Dilute the proper dosage in a bucket of water and pour the mixture evenly around the edges of your pond. Do not use more than the recommended dose. You may apply proper dosed treatments, if needed, every three days until desired results are achieved. For best results, remove excess debris prior to treatment.
Pond Logic InstaFix Dosage Rates
- 375 Gallons: 1 Ounce
- 500 Gallons: 1½ Ounce
- 750 Gallons: 2 Ounces
- 1,000 Gallons: 3 Ounces
This pressure gauge provides visual reading of air pressure in any Outdoor Water Solutions Aeration system. Can attach to any point on Air Line. Also works as a hose connector.Learn More
Pond Logic Water Conditioner is formulated to neutralize the components of tap water that are harmful to your decorative pond fish.
- No Risk, All Reward Every pond benefits from water changes so why should they have to be stressful? Pond Logic Water Conditioner eliminates the risk of fish kills due to tap water additives by neutralizing chlorine, chloramines and heavy metals that are harmful to your fish.
- Let It Flow Pond Logic Water Conditioner is delivered as a powerful concentrated liquid, meaning more active product and less useless filler.
- Fish, Plant & Wildlife Friendly Pond Logic When used in accordance with label directions Pond Logic Water Conditioner is completely safe for your fish, plants, pets and pond wildlife.
- How To Use Water Conditioner: Use 1 ounce per 500 gallons. Pour directly into pond water either during or after water has been added.
- When To Use Water Conditioner: Use when preparing a new pond, performing water changes or anytime water is added to the pond. Water Conditioner removes chlorine while destroying chloramines and detoxifying heavy metals (including copper) in tap water.
- 250 Gallons: ½ Ounce
- 500 Gallons: 1 Ounce
- 750 Gallons: 1½ Ounces
- 1,000 Gallons: 2 Ounces
Pond Logic Water Conditioner Dosage Rates:
This is a sturdy 4 gallon bucket which protects the Airstone from mud and debris and keeps Airstone from sinking into the pond bottom ensuring that your pond gets maximum oxygen released into the water. The bucket includes 45' nylon rope that ties the bucket to an Airstone Marker.Learn More