Effortlessly lift stuck-on debris from your rocks, gravel, liner and streams with Pond Logic Oxy-Lift Defense. Instead of scrubbing and spraying surfaces simply sprinkle on Oxy-Lift Defense and kick back while the work is done for you.
- Instant Results You Can See Pond Logic Oxy-Lift™ Defense goes to work on contact instantly foaming and lifting hard to remove caked on debris. Results can be seen in only 10 minutes and even the hardest debris are rinsed from your pond surfaces in hours leaving you with a clean and attractive pond without all of the scrubbing and power washing.
- Here’s The Scoop Pond Logic Oxy-Lift™ Defense is delivered as a powerful powder. Dosage rates are based on “scoops” which references the included plastic scoop in every Oxy-Lift™ Defense container.
- Fish, Plant & Wildlife Friendly When used in accordance with label directions Pond Logic Oxy-Lift Defense is completely safe for your fish, plants, pets and pond wildlife.
- When To Use Oxy-Lift Defense Oxy-Lift Defense should be used ay time debris accumulate on rocks, streams and waterfalls. Water temperature has no effect on Oxy-Lift Defense.
- How To Use Oxy-Lift Defense Sprinkle Oxy-Lift Defense over affected areas. Oxy-Lift Defense should not be diluted and must come in contact with debris for best results. You may need to shut down waterfalls and/or streams to ensure optimal contact. Wait 10 minutes before restoring flow to treated areas. Allow 24 hours for debris to break free from rocks, gravel and liner surfaces. Debris may be removed by your filtration system or manually using a pond net. Allow 48 hours between consecutive treatments. Do not apply directly to plan foliage.
- Up To 25 Square Feet: 1 Scoop
- 26 – 50 Square Feet: 2 Scoops
- 51 – 100 Square Feet: 4 Scoops
- 101 – 150 Square Feet: 6 Scoops
Pond Logic Oxy-Lift Defense Dosage Rates
Pond Logic Seasonal Defense is formulated to accelerate the decomposition of leaves, twigs and suspended organics while eliminating pond muck in the cooler spring and autumn months.
- Too Cool For School? Comprised of hardy strains of cool weather beneficial aerobic bacteria and combined with barley for enhanced performance in cooler temperatures, Pond Logic Seasonal Defense is guaranteed to keep your pond balanced, healthy and clear while other pond treatments head south for warmer climates.
- Working Open To Close Using Pond Logic Seasonal Defense in the early spring when opening your pond and the late fall before you close your pond keeps you ahead of the curve on pond management. Seasonal Defense ensures a smoother transition into warmer temperatures where early pond imbalances can cause large pond maintenance headaches.
- The Proof Is In The Packet
Convenient water soluble packets (WSP) make treating your pond a breeze. There’s no need to cut, tear, scoop or pour Pond Logic Seasonal Defense, just throw the packets in your pond and let your water do the rest.
- Fish, Plant & Wildlife Friendly Pond Logic Seasonal Defense is a completely natural product. When used in accordance with label directions Seasonal Defense is completely safe for your fish, plants, pets and pond wildlife.
- When To Use Seasonal Defense: Seasonal Defense should be used in late autumn and early spring. Autumn application should begin when water temperatures fall below 50° Fahrenheit. Spring application should begin at pond startup or just after ice melt and continue until temperatures exceed 50° Fahrenheit.
- How To Use Seasonal Defense: Do not open water soluble packets. Toss water soluble packets directly into your pond. Packets will dissolve when exposed to pond water.
- Up to 1,000 Gallons: 1 Packet
- 1,001 – 2,000 Gallons: 2 Packets
- 2,001 – 3,000 Gallons: 3 Packets
- 3,001 – 4,000 Gallons: 4 Packets
Pond Logic Seasonal Defense Dosage Rates
Water gardeners appreciate natural beauty and often request eco-friendly approaches for their backyard ponds. We are delighted to offer many new and affordable green products. Our Pressurized Biological Filter and our Pressurized Biological Filter with UV Clarifier uses green coarse and fine filter. Both of these filter pads usually need to be changed once a year. Our Replacement Pads Pack includes both types of pads; the coarse black pad that collects large debris from your pond and the fine blue filter pad that picks up the smaller particles.
- Twin packs
- Easy to use