- When To Use FeatureClear FeatureClear maintains clear water in statuary fountains, birdbaths and pondless waterfalls. Restore pond clarity using FeatureClear natural beneficial bacteria. Keeps water looking great while reducing foul odors and bottom organic sediment. Nontoxic and safe for fish, plants and wildlife.
- How To Use FeatureClear Shake well before using. Use ½ ounce per 50 gallons every two weeks to maintain clean and clear water. Pour directly into water. FeatureClear is completely natural. FeatureClear will not discolor surfaces or harm ornamental plants or grass. Use when water temperatures are above 50° F.
Pond Logic FeatureCLear Dosage Rates
- 50 Gallons: ½ Ounce
- 100 Gallons: 1 Ounce
- 150 Gallons: 1½ Ounces
- 200 Gallons: 2 Ounces
Pond muck can ruin the look of your water feature, and damage the eco-system of your pond. Restore the natural balance in your pond eco-system with Aqua-Prep.
Biodegradable and non-toxic solution is environmentally safe. Aqua-prep is a unique blend of proteins from yeast fermentation blended with surfactants for increased dispersion.
Works with the bacteria naturally occurring in your pond that feed on the organic pond sediment. By breaking down pollutants, such as oils, proteins, polysaccharides, and fats, Aqua-prep makes the organic sediment in your pond more easily consumed by the bacteria. This results in decreased "muck" and a naturally restored eco-system.
- Mix with algaecide or herbicide as needed.
- Follow all guidelines and warnings on label.
- Dosing and application detailed instructions on label.
- Initial application at a rate of 0.5 gallons per acre-ft.
- One quart treats 0.5 acre-ft for initial application. See label for maintenance application rate.
NOTE: Read and follow all local, state and federal regulations pertaining to the use and application of these products before ordering. DUE TO GOVERNMENTAL REGULATION, WE DO NOT SHIP THESE PRODUCTS TO THE FOLLOWING STATES: CA, CT, ME, NY, NJ, OR, and WA.
We are also unable to ship this item outside of the US.Learn More
Element should be replaced every 6-12 months depending upon conditions.Learn More
$16.97Pond Logic InstaFix is delivered as a powerful concentrated liquid, meaning more active product and less useless filler.
- Fish, Plant & Wildlife Friendly When used in accordance with label directions Pond Logic InstaFix is completely safe for your fish, plants, pets and pond wildlife.
- When To Use InstaFix Over time your pond’s water can become discolored and debris can form on rocks and liner. InstaFix works in as little as 48 hours to clear water discoloration as well as debris.
- How To Use Instafix Use 1 ounce per 375 gallons of pond water. Dilute the proper dosage in a bucket of water and pour the mixture evenly around the edges of your pond. Do not use more than the recommended dose. You may apply proper dosed treatments, if needed, every three days until desired results are achieved. For best results, remove excess debris prior to treatment.
Pond Logic InstaFix Dosage Rates
- 375 Gallons: 1 Ounce
- 500 Gallons: 1½ Ounce
- 750 Gallons: 2 Ounces
- 1,000 Gallons: 3 Ounces