- Filters sunlight to control underwater growth
- Colors water a beautiful, natural aqua-blue
- Easy to apply just by pouring-disperses evenly
- One gallon treats one acre, 4 foot deep
- Maintain concentration for season-long control
- Read and follow all label directions
- 12% Acid blue 9, 2.39% Acid Yellow 23
Cannot be sold in the following states: California, Connecticut, Maine, New Jersey, New York, Oregon and WashingtonLearn More
GreenClean is a granular peroxide based product. The mode of action is oxidation, which provides immediate control of algae, and it releases oxygen as it works. GreenClean is one of the only non-copper based algaecides currently on the market. GreenClean can be applied by broadcasting, as a dissolved liquid, or as a subsurface application. Application rates range from 3-170 pounds per acre-foot depending on the amount of algae growth.Learn More
Cannot sell to the following states: CA, CT, ME, NJ, NY, OR, and WA.
This concentrated aquatic herbicide-algaecide is effective against a wide variety of submersed aquatic weeds and alge. Application rates range from: (liquid)- 0.6 pints to 3.4 gallons per acre ft.; (granular)- 3 up to 136 lbs. per acre ft. of water. Due to fish toxicity, usage rates above 0.4 gallons per acre ft.(0.3 ppm) is recommended for commercial applicators only. Normal granular application rate for spot treatment of submersed weeds is 12 lbs. per 1,000 sq. ft. with 4 ft. avg. depth. Restrictions on water usage following treatment: watering livestock or domestic use- 7 to 25 days depending on application rate.Learn More
Chemicals cannot be shipped to the following states: California, Washington, Maine, New Jersey, New York & Connecticut.
Algae Defense is fast-acting and works on a broad spectrum of algae. Begin applications early in the spring when water and temperature reaches 60° F and above. Early applications will reduce the amount of Algae Defense needed and reduce the amount of excess nutrients caused by dead algae. Unless steps are taken to reduce the overall nutrients in your pond, multiple applications may be needed for a full season of control.
Algae Defense successfully controls diverse algal types including branched, filamentous, and planktonic species. To obtain optimal control, apply Algae Defense in accordance with label directions at the first appearance of algae bloom. Begin applications early in the spring when water and temperature reaches 60° F and above. Early applications will reduce the amount of Algae Defense needed and reduce the amount of excess nutrients caused by dead algae.
Algae Defense may be toxic to Trout if carbonate hardness of treated water is less than 50 ppm. Most surface waters exceed this limit and pose no threat. If in doubt, use a Water Hardness Test Kit.
- Application: If your pond is not equipped with an aeration system, treat your pond in thirds, waiting 10 - 12 days between treatments to insure safe oxygen levels. Mix 1 gallon Algae Defense with at least 2 gallons of tap water and spray directly on the pond's surface where weeds are present. 1 gallon treats 10,000 square feet.
A 3.7% granular chelated copper algaecide ideally suited for treatment of bottom growing algae including Chara and Nitella and spot treatments along docks, beaches, boat launches, and fishing areas. This formulation helps control growth before it reaches the surface. Cutrine Plus Granular is registered for use in lakes, potable water reservoirs, farm and fish ponds, fish hatcheries, and golf course water hazards. Treated water may be used for swimming, fishing, drinking, livestock watering, or irrigation immediately after treatment. Spread as evenly as possible over treatment area at a rate of 1 pound per 750 spuare feet or 60 pounds per surface acre.
- Controls bottom-growing filamentous algae and Chara
- Granules sink and stop growth before it surfaces
- Effective early-season algae treatment
- 30 pounds treats one-half surface acre
- No water use restrictions
- Read and follow all label directions
This item is restricted from being used in the following states: CA, CT, ME, NJ, NY, OR, WALearn More
Effectively controls most types of algae. Copper sulfate kills algae on contact and is most effective when applied in water 60 or higher. It works by coming in direct contact with algae. Very easy to apply. For best results dissolve Crystal Blue copper sulfate in water and spray it directly onto floating algae mats or on the water surface directly above submerged algae. Very economical. For algae control use 2.5 lb. to 4 lb. per acre-foot of water.Learn More
- 1 Gallon
- Aquatic glyphosate with surfactant for emergent and shoreline treatments
- For use on emergent aquatic weeds, such as cattails, annuals and woody brush and trees
- For use in aquatic and other noncrop sites
- Includes surfactant, just dilute with water and spray
- 1 gallon treate 16,000 sq. ft. of most emergent vegetation
- No restrictions for swimming, irrigation or animals
For Product Label: click hereLearn More
Tsunami DQ is a non-selective herbicide for both submerged and floating pond weeds. Effective in controlling duckweed, water hyacinth, pondweed, slender leaf pond weed, coontail and other aquatic weeds. Tsunami DQ can be blended with other herbicides for many uses. Tsunami DQ is a diquat dibromide based herbicide.
- Diquat formula kills surface and submerged weeds that are copper resistant.
- Effective in controlling hard to kill weeds like duckweed.
- See Label for Restrictions
- Consists of 37.3% diquat dibromide
- 1-2 gallons per surface acre depending on infestation & type of weed for aquatics.
Cattails are a very common problem for ponds and lakes. Catt Plex is a glyphosate based herbicide that eliminates shore and emerged pond weeds to the root. It can also be an effective turf solution for controlling over 1000 troublesome grasses and broadleaf weeds.
- Kills cattails, water lilies and other shore/emerged aquatic weeds to the root.
- Works with turf, eliminating unwanted grasses and broadleaf weeds
- 100% safe for humans, fish, livestock, pets, birds, swimming, consumption and irrigation.
- Consists of 53.8% glyphosate
- Mix 2oz per gallon to make 1 1/2 % solution.
- 1 quart bottle
This product must be used with Plex Mate for best results.Learn More
Catt Plex is restricted in the following states and cannot be sold to CT and NJ.
Catt Plex is not registered for sale in the following states: NY and OR.
Regulates air pressure flow to Airstone and pumps.These valves are recommended when using multiple Airstones diffusers or a combination or Airstones and water pumps.Learn More