The hosing is designed to move with the turn of the Windmill. The Aeration systems can be placed up to 1000 from the pond when connected by an Air Line.Learn More
Display an elegant, functioning windmill on your property that not only looks great but will harness the wind and aerate your pond at the same time giving your aquatic habitat that healthy boost it desires and needs. FInally bring your family and friends to the water for fun and excitement.
Enjoy cooking out, picnicking, swimming, fishing and more as you watch your little ones gaze on in awe and wonderment at the height and power of your new 20 foot high windmill.
Don’t allow your pond to become stagnant and stale; breeding all sorts of insects and weeds. Bringing air into your water improves its quality, helps keep mosquitos and insects at bay and provides fish and plant life with that necessary air they need to survive. Improve your "catch rate" and poundage by offering those young fish a great head start!
By installing Outdoor Water Solutions 20’ Deluxe Windmill Aeration system you can do just that. Their new “BalCam”, patent pending, technology can pump more air with less moving parts with less bearing fatigue than others– all of that means you will have less maintenance and more time for you to actually enjoy your land once again. This unit has an unmatched 5 year warranty on the compressor, is only rated at 3.0-4.5 CFM’s, contains easy to follow installation instructions and includes everything you need to raise and start using the windmill right away as this is a complete system, no air compressor needed.
Outdoor Water Solutions 20’ Deluxe Windmill Aeration System Features:
- 20’ Windmill
- Separate air stones to place in (2) separate locations, if desired
- Air Stone Housing Buckets (2)
- Foot Valves (2)
- 100’ weighted airline that stays hidden at bottom of pond (2 rolls)
- Easy Maintenance pivot points (1 set)
- Regulate better airflow with a 2 way selector valve between air stones (1)
- 3 packs of hose connectors
- Easy to see markers (2) Duck Decoys
This pair of hinges allows you to tilt the Windmill over for maintenance and repair and helps stabilize the base. Easily attaches to Ground Stake Rods.Learn More
A backyard version of an Outdoor Water Solutions windmill has been designed and created with the same high standards in quality workmanship the company has been recognized for. This unit is built for ease of assembly and to last decades as with all other Outdoor Water Solutions products.
Main Features of The Backyard Windmill
- Sturdy 4 leg tower design
- 1 piece 27” rotor head for ease of assembly
- Height: 8' 3"
- Simple, fast and safe anchoring system using ground stakes (provided in package).
- Structurally strong tower for strong winds
- Windmill is sold for ornamental purposes
- There is a One-year manufacturer’s warranty
- The Backyard windmill weighs only 51 lbs. for the Small version and is shipped all in one box throughout North America
- The Backyard Windmill is available in a number of powder coated finishes - traditional galvanized steel or Bronze, Red & White, Green & Yellow or Red, White & Blue powder coat colors.
A non-toxic granular product commonly used in the water treatment industry to improve water clarity. It also reduces the amount of phosphorous in the water and helps clean up murky pond water. Made in U.S.A.
- 10 lb. container
$994.97NEW AerMaster Pro 1 - 1/4 hp Electric Aerator
Great for ponds up to 1 acre, this system includes the following:
- 1/4 hp Rocking Piston Compressor producing 3.5 CFM of air at up to 50 psi
- 110 CFM Circulating Fan to keep your Compressor cool
- 100' of 1/2" Polytubing
- 1 Airstone Diffuser
- 1 Pressure Relief Valve
- Powder Coated Steel cabinet manufactered in the USA
- Energy Efficient Compressor only draws 2.7 amps at 10 psi (115v)
This is a great system for the money and includes a 2 year warranty. Compare our performance specs and price to others out there and you'll see our AerMaster Pro Series electric aerators deliver! This system works great in almost any pond or lake, even those that are up to 20', 30' or even 40' deep. This is a great electric pond aerator for pond or lake aeration.
Most people add some weighted airline so that it sinks to the bottom of their pond. You can also add an airstone housing bucket and a duck decoy marker if you want for ease of checking or moving the airstone.Learn More
This is a Professional Grade pellet that controls muck and sludge build up on the bottom of your pond or lake. Great for swimming areas, around boat docks, beaches, etc.
These pellets were designed for lagoons, lakes and ponds as a low-maintenance solution for sludge and muck build up. The Professional Grade pellets are fortified with specialized bacterial strains that are high volume waste consumers. They also have a trace mineral base and organic catalyst to increase the productivity of each pellet.
- Specially designed pellet that drives the active ingredient down to the muck and organic matter where it can do the most good.
- Contains sludge eating bacteria, enzymes and trace minerals.
- Eliminates odor causing muck in swimming areas, around docks and on beaches.
- No gypsum fillers
To use as a spot treatment around a dock, pier, beach or other problem area. Use 2 lbs. per week for 4 weeks, then .5 lb. every other week as needed. At this rate, 10 lbs. will treat up to 800 sq. ft for a five month season. See our 25 lb. pail for larger areas.
Limit 1 per customer as a trial pack.Learn More
Finally take back your life and quit stressing over the quality of your pond habitat. Invest in a pond aeration system that can provide oxygen back into stagnant, stale water and improve the health and quality of your fish and plants.
During the winter, a pond aeration system such as the AerMaster 6 is perfect for those older, dirty farm ponds and fish farms where dead organic material lying at the bottom can produce a toxic gas when the water freezes that gets trapped under the ice. The AerMaster 6 helps prevent the water from freezing in the first place by keeping a strong steady movement 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. This system works perfect for ponds up to an acre in size and up to 40’ deep.
By installing a pond aeration system such as the Outdoor Water Solutions, AERMASTER PRO 6 you can vastly increase the oxygen levels that your fish and plant life need to thrive on. Depending on the depth of your pond, there are various different thermal layers that lay stagnant from lack of water movement. With the AerMaster 6, a quiet intake system sets deep on the ponds bottom sucking the stagnant water into its system. The air compressor like motor then forces the air and water to the surface where it is diffused back into the pond. This process brings oxygen back into the water where it is needed for a healthy habitat.
- 110 CFM Compressor Cooling, Circulating Fan
- 115 V Outlet with 1/2 HP Compressor
- Powder Coated Steel Cabinet
- 3/8" of 300' Weighted Airline
- Low PSI Single Disk Air Stations with Bases (3)
- Oil Filled Pressure Gauge (1)
- Valve Manifolds (3)
- 2 Year Warranty
This is a kit containing three "all natural" products designed to help keep your pond clean.
Each kit includes:
- 12 lbs. (24 - 8 ounce packets) of concentrated aerobic bacteria in a barley straw medium
- 10 lbs. of water clarifier
- 2 - 6 ounce packets of blue dry pond dye in water soluble pouches
This kit is designed to treat a 1/4 acre pond for the whole season (approximately 6 months) or a 1/2 acre pond for 3 months. For larger ponds, you can either treat for a shorter period of time or purchase multiple packs.
The bacteria is designed to break down excess nutrients in the water column and to start consuming excess organic mattter on the bottom of your pond. The clarifier ties up excess phosphorous and can help improve water clarity while the concentrated blue dye packets help filter sunlight off of the bottom - preventing algae from growing while giving your pond a beautiful blue color.
These three products, when used together, can help keep your pond clean and clear throughout the year. They also work extremely well when combined with bottom diffused aeration (either wind-driven or electric systems). If your pond already has a lot of algae or has historically had an algae issue, then you can use either Cutrine (liquid or granule) or Green Clean to control it as needed or to start off the season. Making mulitiple treatments of a commercial algaecide yearly is not recommended as your just killing the algae and letting it sink to the bottom where it adds to the existing organic matter, making future algae issues worse. Using a combination of products like bacteria, clarifier, pond dye and aeration to help prevent algae is the best long term solution. Learn More
This is a 20' 4 Legged Windmill (23' to the top of the head) and includes all necessary accessories for ponds up to 2 or even 3 acres in size.
This System comes with:
- 4 Legged Windmill tower with our patent pending BalCam Compressor that can pump up to 4.5 CFM of air at 30 psi.
- 100' of 1/2" polytubing
- 200' of 1/2" Weighted Airline
- 2 Airstones with Backflow Valves
- One pair of tower hinges
- Two Airstone Housing buckets
- Two Duck Decoy Markers
- Hose Connectors
The blade diameter on all units is a full 73" in diameter which is the largest windmill head on the market for pond aeration. This allows our units to pump up to 4.5 CFM of air and still turn at low wind speeds due to our windmill heads higher torque. We can also produce up to 30 psi of air allowing these units to aerate ponds or lakes that are 10', 20' or even 30' deep.
The Outdoor Water Solutions “NEW” Wind Driven Aeration System offers:
- New “BalCam” technology minimizes bearing fatigue
- Patent pending new design
- Fast & Easy Assembly
- Manufactured with high quality 18 gauge galvanized steel
- Newly redesigned blades and front dome assembly for better air flow
- Self-governing head to protect the unit in high winds
- New secure locking mechanism that attaches the windmill head to shaft
- Larger check valves and upgraded ½” airline to handle the increased air that is produced
- High Air Output - 3.0-4.5 CFM rating Rated at 30 psi
- Full 5 year warranty on bearing’s and cam’s!