Display an elegant, functioning windmill on your property that not only looks great but will harness the wind and aerate your pond at the same time giving your aquatic habitat that healthy boost it desires and needs. FInally bring your family and friends to the water for fun and excitement.
Enjoy cooking out, picnicking, swimming, fishing and more as you watch your little ones gaze on in awe and wonderment at the height and power of your new 20 foot high windmill.
Don’t allow your pond to become stagnant and stale; breeding all sorts of insects and weeds. Bringing air into your water improves its quality, helps keep mosquitos and insects at bay and provides fish and plant life with that necessary air they need to survive. Improve your "catch rate" and poundage by offering those young fish a great head start!
By installing Outdoor Water Solutions 20’ Deluxe Windmill Aeration system you can do just that. Their new “BalCam”, patent pending, technology can pump more air with less moving parts with less bearing fatigue than others– all of that means you will have less maintenance and more time for you to actually enjoy your land once again. This unit has an unmatched 5 year warranty on the compressor, is only rated at 3.0-4.5 CFM’s, contains easy to follow installation instructions and includes everything you need to raise and start using the windmill right away as this is a complete system, no air compressor needed.
Outdoor Water Solutions 20’ Deluxe Windmill Aeration System Features:
- 20’ Windmill
- Separate air stones to place in (2) separate locations, if desired
- Air Stone Housing Buckets (2)
- Foot Valves (2)
- 100’ weighted airline that stays hidden at bottom of pond (2 rolls)
- Easy Maintenance pivot points (1 set)
- Regulate better airflow with a 2 way selector valve between air stones (1)
- 3 packs of hose connectors
- Easy to see markers (2) Duck Decoys
The hosing is designed to move with the turn of the Windmill. The Aeration systems can be placed up to 1000 from the pond when connected by an Air Line.Learn More
This is a Professional Grade pellet that controls muck and sludge build up on the bottom of your pond or lake. Great for swimming areas, around boat docks, beaches, etc.
These pellets were designed for lagoons, lakes and ponds as a low-maintenance solution for sludge and muck build up. The Professional Grade pellets are fortified with specialized bacterial strains that are high volume waste consumers. They also have a trace mineral base and organic catalyst to increase the productivity of each pellet.
- Specially designed pellet that drives the active ingredient down to the muck and organic matter where it can do the most good.
- Contains sludge eating bacteria, enzymes and trace minerals.
- Eliminates odor causing muck in swimming areas, around docks and on beaches.
- No gypsum fillers
To use as a spot treatment around a dock, pier, beach or other problem area. Use 2 lbs. per week for 4 weeks, then .5 lb. every other week as needed. At this rate, 10 lbs. will treat up to 800 sq. ft for a five month season. See our 25 lb. pail for larger areas.
Limit 1 per customer as a trial pack.Learn More
This pair of hinges allows you to tilt the Windmill over for maintenance and repair and helps stabilize the base. Easily attaches to Ground Stake Rods.Learn More
A non-toxic granular product commonly used in the water treatment industry to improve water clarity. It also reduces the amount of phosphorous in the water and helps clean up murky pond water. Made in U.S.A.
- 10 lb. container
A backyard version of an Outdoor Water Solutions windmill has been designed and created with the same high standards in quality workmanship the company has been recognized for. This unit is built for ease of assembly and to last decades as with all other Outdoor Water Solutions products.
Main Features of The Backyard Windmill
- Sturdy 4 leg tower design
- 1 piece 27” rotor head for ease of assembly
- Height: 8' 3"
- Simple, fast and safe anchoring system using ground stakes (provided in package).
- Structurally strong tower for strong winds
- Windmill is sold for ornamental purposes
- There is a One-year manufacturer’s warranty
- The Backyard windmill weighs only 51 lbs. for the Small version and is shipped all in one box throughout North America
- The Backyard Windmill is available in a number of powder coated finishes - traditional galvanized steel or Bronze, Red & White, Green & Yellow or Red, White & Blue powder coat colors.
$994.97NEW AerMaster Pro 1 - 1/4 hp Electric Aerator
Great for ponds up to 1 acre, this system includes the following:
- 1/4 hp Rocking Piston Compressor producing 3.5 CFM of air at up to 50 psi
- 110 CFM Circulating Fan to keep your Compressor cool
- 100' of 1/2" Polytubing
- 1 Airstone Diffuser
- 1 Pressure Relief Valve
- Powder Coated Steel cabinet manufactered in the USA
- Energy Efficient Compressor only draws 2.7 amps at 10 psi (115v)
This is a great system for the money and includes a 2 year warranty. Compare our performance specs and price to others out there and you'll see our AerMaster Pro Series electric aerators deliver! This system works great in almost any pond or lake, even those that are up to 20', 30' or even 40' deep. This is a great electric pond aerator for pond or lake aeration.
Most people add some weighted airline so that it sinks to the bottom of their pond. You can also add an airstone housing bucket and a duck decoy marker if you want for ease of checking or moving the airstone.Learn More
Thick rubberized self-sinking 3/8" air line to maximize air flow between your aerator and your air diffusers. This product is weighted so that your air line is on the bottom of the pond instead of floating on the top.
- Prevents tangling with fishing line, boat motors, etc.
- For use with all aeration systems
The Telescopic Windmill Aeration Systems includes 100` of regular airline, 50` of Weighted Airline, Airstone diffuser, Foot Valve and Hose Connector Pack.
The telescopic pole windmill system is ideal for ¼ acre to 3 acre ponds that are in public domain - such as golf courses or municipal ponds. The tower is designed like a 25 Ft tall light post and its modern style has attracted many residential and rural pond owners as well.
The tower design hides all airline which goes down from the compressor through the tower and it prevents any one from climbing the tower as well. Each system comes in three segments with an hinge system at the base for ease of assembly and installation.
The blade diameter on all units is a full 73" in diameter which is the largest windmill head on the market for pond aeration. This allows our units to pump up to 4.5 CFM of air and still turn at low wind speeds due to our windmill heads higher torque. We can also produce up to 30 psi of air allowing these units to aerate ponds or lakes that are 10', 20' or even 30' deep.
The Outdoor Water Solutions “NEW” Wind Driven Aeration System offers:
- New “BalCam” technology minimizes bearing fatigue
- Patent pending new design
- Fast & Easy Assembly
- Manufactured with high quality 18 gauge galvanized steel
- Newly redesigned blades and front dome assembly for better air flow
- Self-governing head to protect the unit in high winds
- New secure locking mechanism that attaches the windmill head to shaft
- Larger check valves and upgraded ½” airline to handle the increased air that is produced
- High Air Output - 3.0-4.5 CFM rating Rated at 30 psi
- Full 5 year warranty on bearing’s and cam’s!
Includes 1/2 hp motor, 175' power cord, mooring stakes, mooring ropes, controller and tornado spray patternLearn More