The Airstone allows oxygen to dissolve into water by breaking a stream of air into thousands of tiny bubbles, which can be a critical component in the successful aeration and health of a pond or lake. This is critically important in any climate with below-freezing temperatures.Learn More
What's more whimsical than a windmill? Add some flair to your yard with this decorative windmill! Watch the beautiful spinning fan motion with every breeze. Keep an eye on the weather with the fan speed.
Ten foot tall looks great as a stand alone feature in a field or as an accent to your landscaping. Large 30 inch diameter fan has red-tipped blades for a classic look that accentuates the animation when the wind blows.
- Sturdy four-leg tower is constructed of high quality pine stained a charming Cedar red.
- From Outdoor Water Solutions, manufacturer of quality Windmill Pond Aerators and other backyard and industrial windmills.
- Waterproofed for long lasting beauty.
- One year manufacturer's warranty.
- Ground-stake anchoring system included.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Assembly required. Pre-drilled holes and screws included.
See the full line of Outdoor Water Solutions Windmills available at Rural King!Learn More
If you're looking for a highly concentrated liquid deep blue dye for your ponds, we've got it! This product is equivalent to other companies ONE Gallon containers.
Pond Dye helps prevent weeds and algae from growing by naturally blocking out the sun's harmful UV rays. A must have to naturally keep your pond weed free and also add an attractive rich deep blue color to your pond. Product is safe for recreational ponds, horses, cattle, birds, fish wildlife and the environment.Learn More
Airmax® Replacement Membrane Stick. 1/2" MPTLearn More
This is a Professional Grade pellet that controls muck and sludge build up on the bottom of your pond or lake. Great for swimming areas, around boat docks, beaches, etc.
These pellets were designed for lagoons, lakes and ponds as a low-maintenance solution for sludge and muck build up. The Professional Grade pellets are fortified with specialized bacterial strains that are high volume waste consumers. They also have a trace mineral base and organic catalyst to increase the productivity of each pellet.
- Specially designed pellet that drives the active ingredient down to the muck and organic matter where it can do the most good.
- Contains sludge eating bacteria, enzymes and trace minerals.
- Eliminates odor causing muck in swimming areas, around docks and on beaches.
- No gypsum fillers
To use as a spot treatment around a dock, pier, beach or other problem area. Use 2 lbs. per week for 4 weeks, then .5 lb. every other week as needed. At this rate, 10 lbs. will treat up to 800 sq. ft for a five month season. See our 25 lb. pail for larger areas.
Limit 1 per customer as a trial pack.Learn More
Attractive duck decoy marker attaches to our Airstone Housing Bucket or a bucket of your choice. This allows you to visually see where the airstone has been placed plus allows you to raise the bucket using the attached rope to move it or check the airstone if needed for any reason.Learn More
Give your pond a breath of fresh air and add a statement piece to your landscaping! The 20 ft Windmill System is Outdoor Water System's most popular windmill. Featuring BalCam II technology that significantly increases air production.
Aeration is critical to the health of your pond, providing essential oxygen to fish, reducing pond muck and odor, and decreasing mosquito breeding. This unit provides 3.0 to 4.5 CFM air output at 30 psi with a single diaphragm, pumping life giving oxygen to ponds up to 30 feet deep! The 20 ft. tower height produces more wind due to the higher elevation than shorter windmills.
Made in the USA, this windmill is backed with a 5 year warranty on the compressor, bearings and cams - the longest in the industry!
Windmill Aerator Features:
- 73" blade diameter - the largest on the market!
- Redesigned blades and front dome assembly produce improved air flow
- High quality 18 gauge stainless steel construction
- No electricity required
- Each unit aerates ponds up to 3 acres, can combine multiple units
- Windmill can be placed up to 1000 feet from pond
- Fan still turns at low wind speeds due (3-5 MPH) to high torque windmill head
- Pumps up to 4.5 CFM of air
- Stainless steel bearing components with BalCam II technology
- Self-governing head provides automatic overspeed protection in high winds
- Assembly is fast and easy
- 20ft 3-leg tower
- Windmill Aeration system
- Air Stone Diffuser and Foot Valve
- 100 Ft of 1/2" regular air line to handle the increased air output
- Secure locking mechanism connecting the windmill head to the shaft
- Thick rubberized self-sinking 3/8” air line to maximize air flow between the Windmill air compressor and the air diffusers. Weighted so that your air line is on the bottom of the pond.
- Prevents tangling with fishing line, boat motors, etc.
- For use with all aeration systems.
Want a convenient way to mark your airstone or diffuser location so that you can always find it? This ultra-realistic Gator head is a great alternative to our duck decoy marker. This allows you to raise or move your diffuser from time to time if needed.
This Gator head looks extremely realistic as it floats in the water. The other great benefit to having a Gator head in your pond is that it scares away predators. Blue heron's do not like alligators. If you're looking for a great way to mark your diffuser or a great way to scare off predators that eat your fish, then you need one of our Gator Heads.
Made in the U.S.A. and hand painted to be extremely realistic. The eyes are a bright reflective red that will scare most predators away from your pond. Each has an eyelet in the bottom so you can attach a cord to secure it to the bottom. You can put 2 or even 3 out in your pond to really keep other birds and animals away.Learn More