Want a convenient way to mark your airstone or diffuser location so that you can always find it? This ultra-realistic Gator head is a great alternative to our duck decoy marker. This allows you to raise or move your diffuser from time to time if needed.
This Gator head looks extremely realistic as it floats in the water. The other great benefit to having a Gator head in your pond is that it scares away predators. Blue heron's do not like alligators. If you're looking for a great way to mark your diffuser or a great way to scare off predators that eat your fish, then you need one of our Gator Heads.
Made in the U.S.A. and hand painted to be extremely realistic. The eyes are a bright reflective red that will scare most predators away from your pond. Each has an eyelet in the bottom so you can attach a cord to secure it to the bottom. You can put 2 or even 3 out in your pond to really keep other birds and animals away.Learn More
Outdoor Water Solutions Lake & Pond Dye is a proprietary blend of environmentally friendly, nontoxic, water soluble dyes formulated to reduce sunlight penetration and impart a natural blue color when applied to ponds and lakes.
Less mess and spillage vs. liquid dyes and is much easier to handle. Each water soluble bag will treat 1/4 acre 4` deep.
- Unique Water Soluble Packaging - Just Throw and Go!
- Less Mess - No Liquids to Spill
- Safe and Nontoxic to Fish, Birds and other Animals
- Natural Blue Color
Similar to the weighted tubing we have offered in the past, this tubing remains on the bottom even when filled with air. No weights required. Airmax ProAir self weighted lead-free tubing has been manufactured to our specifications: making it more flexible, durable and safer. It is now guaranteed kink-free and highly puncture resistant.Learn More
The Outdoor Water Solutions Lake & Beach Rake is a great tool for removing algae, muck, leaves, sticks and other items from your pond or lake. This 36" wide aluminum rake comes with a 11' two piece rust proof, powder coated handle, detachable float and a 50' length of polypropylene rope. Great for skimming floating aquatic vegetation and algae from the water. You can also shorten the handle and remove the float, giving you a high quality landscaping rake, excellent for dressing beach sand and shore edges.
The Lake & Beach Rake Includes:
- 36" Wide Aluminum Head
- 11' 2-piece powder coated aluminum handle
- Detachable polyethylene float
- 50' of polypropylene rope
- Snap pind handle design for easy assembly and disassembly
This item is recommended by many pond professionals as a great way to clean up pond weeds, algae, muck, leaves, tree limbs, etc.. from around the edges of your pond or lake - without having to use a lot of chemicals.
Optional 66" extension kit availableLearn More
Replacement Air Filter Element : White FinnedLearn More
Outdoor Water Solutions is excited to offer a smaller version of our "AerMaster" Electric Aerator. This is an ideal solution for small ponds that do not get enough wind or if aeration is required on a constant basis 24/7. This is also a great unit for small lagoon's, septic tanks and other areas where you need aeration.
Here are the Following Features of this Small Pond Electric Aerator:
- Electric Aerator for ponds that are up to 8' deep
- Can aerate ponds up to 3/4 acre!
- Packaged with 50' of 1/2" non-weighted airline, 25' of 1/2" weighted airline and a specially designed Airstone diffuser
- Produces up to 1.5 CFM at 8' deep
- One-year manufacturer's warranty
- Unit is approx. 20 lbs
- Electric Aerator Kit includes aerator, airline and Airstone Diffuser
- UL approved for Outdoor use
This is a Professional Grade pellet that controls muck and sludge build up on the bottom of your pond or lake. Great for swimming areas, around boat docks, beaches, etc.
These pellets were designed for lagoons, lakes and ponds as a low-maintenance solution for sludge and muck build up. The Professional Grade pellets are fortified with specialized bacterial strains that are high volume waste consumers. They also have a trace mineral base and organic catalyst to increase the productivity of each pellet.
- Specially designed pellet that drives the active ingredient down to the muck and organic matter where it can do the most good.
- Contains sludge eating bacteria, enzymes and trace minerals.
- Eliminates odor causing muck in swimming areas, around docks and on beaches.
- No gypsum fillers
To use as a spot treatment around a dock, pier, beach or other problem area. Use 2 lbs. per week for 4 weeks, then .5 lb. every other week as needed. At this rate, 10 lbs. will treat up to 800 sq. ft for a five month season. See our 25 lb. pail for larger areas.Learn More
Attractive duck decoy marker attaches to our Airstone Housing Bucket or a bucket of your choice. This allows you to visually see where the airstone has been placed plus allows you to raise the bucket using the attached rope to move it or check the airstone if needed for any reason.Learn More
Want to provide exceptional aeration to your pond without adding an industrial looking system to your property? Enhance your landscape with this charming and functional Windmill Aeration System from Outdoor Water Systems. Fan blade constructed of metal.
Aeration is critical to the health of your pond, providing essential oxygen to fish, reducing pond muck and odor, and decreasing mosquito breeding. This unit provides 3.0 to 4.5 CFM air output at 30 psi with a single diaphragm, pumping life giving oxygen to ponds up to 30 feet deep!
The 20 ft. tower height produces more wind due to the higher elevation than shorter windmills. Featuring BalCam II technology that significantly increases air production.
Made in the USA, this windmill is backed with a 5 year warranty on the compressor, bearings and cams - the longest in the industry!
Windmill Aerator Features:
- Cedar colored wood for a stunning appearance.
- 73" blade diameter - the largest on the market!
- Redesigned blades and front dome assembly produce improved air flow
- Pressure treated wood construction
- No electricity required
- Each unit aerates ponds up to 3 acres, can combine multiple units
- Windmill can be placed up to 1000 feet from pond
- Fan still turns at low wind speeds due (3-5 MPH) to high torque windmill head
- Pumps up to 4.5 CFM of air
- Stainless steel bearing components with BalCam II technology
- Self-governing head provides automatic overspeed protection in high winds
- Assembly is fast and easy
- 16ft Wood 4-leg tower
- Windmill Aeration system
- Air Stone Diffuser and Foot Valve
- 100' of 1/2" poly tubing to handle the increased air output
If you're looking for a highly concentrated liquid blue dye for your ponds, we've got it! This product is equivalent to other companies ONE Gallon containers.
Pond Dye helps prevent weeds and algae from growing by naturally blocking out the sun's harmful UV rays. A must have to naturally keep your pond weed free and also add an attractive blue color to your pond. Contains highly concentrated Acid Blue #9 which is safe for recreational ponds, horses, cattle, birds, fish wildlife and the environment.Learn More