Imagine activating those childhood memories as you gaze upon a beautiful water fountain, for the first time, spewing those shiny clear droplets into the air as the sunlight bounces off of them casting a rainbow of colors through the sky.
Now you can create those memories again for you and others to enjoy when you install your very own Outdoor Water Solutions 1 HP fountain with Lights. With the included C.F.C.I outlet and CSA approved motor, 100 foot power cord and 10 AMP draw, you can radiate 8,200 gallons of water an hour 20 feet in the air and up to 25 feet diameter. Designed for ponds at least 18 inches deep, a high quality filter will keep algae and pond debris from inhibiting proper function of the pond fountain with little maintenance from you. The three included light kits with transformers will allow you to interchange easily while choosing from the 6 different nozzle patterns. Included in this set is a timer controller to help regulate the fountain and lights for easy, carefree enjoyment.
By introducing a working, decorative and beautiful fountain into your pond you can prevent stagnant, smelly water, discourage insect breeding (like mosquitos), and aerate the oxygen level in the water providing your fish and aquatic habitat a healthy environment. Now your family and friends can gather by the pond to picnic, cookout, swim and fish as they enjoy those shiny rainbow droplets of color radiating through the air, creating new memories of pleasant times.
Sold As 110V
- CSA Approved Motor
- 10 AMP Draw
- 100 FT Power cord
- G.F.C.I Circuit
- 2 Year Warranty
- 8,200 Gallons Per Hour Pumping Capability
- High Impact Housing / Stainless Steel, Water Cooled Pump
- Ability to Regulate Fountain and Lights through Timer Controller
- Easy to Follow Instillation Instructions
- (3) Light Kit w Transformer
- (3) High Quality Brass Fixtures with Clear Light Bulbs
- (6) Different Nozzle Patterns - Ranging from Geyser Wide that measures 20 ft. tall x 25 ft. wide to Narrow Level 2 set at 12 ft. tall x 15 ft. wide
The Outdoor Water Solutions windmill aeration system kit can aerate ponds up to 2-3 acres and operates with winds as little as 3-5 miles per hour. U.S.A. Length (ft.): 12, Finish Type: Galvanized, Application: Aerate ponds up to 2-3 acres, Operation: Operates w/winds as little as 3-5 mi. per hr., Includes (qty.): (1) Windmill system
- 100% electricity-free system can be located up to 1000 feet away from body of water
- System aerates pond from bottom up, reducing algae, bacteria and odor
- Adds oxygen and prevents pond stratification, preventing fish kills
- Aeration also keeps ponds from freezing over in the winter, aiding waterfowl hunting
- Windmills feature technology to reduce bearing fatigue and improve operation
Aerating shallow ponds can be a real challenge! Bottom placed diffusers work great for ponds 8', 10', 15', and even 20' deep but aren't always the best choice for shallower ponds. Our new diffused air tubing works great to aerate ponds that are 3-8' deep and works with our Aeration Windmills, AerMaster's and our LD 1.5 Electric Aerators.
This is self weighted tubing that has aeration slits to give you more air spread out over a much bigger area.Learn More
This is a 66" Handle extension that fits on either the OWS Lake & Beach Rake or the Heavy Duty Weed Cutter. This is a great addition when you want to reach out and clean those hard to reach areas. Attaches easily to the existing handles.
Powder coated aluminum design for long life!Learn More
Outdoor Water Solutions is excited to offer a smaller version of our "AerMaster" Electric Aerator. This is an ideal solution for small ponds that do not get enough wind or if aeration is required on a constant basis 24/7. This is also a great unit for small lagoon's, septic tanks and other areas where you need aeration.
Here are the Following Features of this Small Pond Electric Aerator:
- Electric Aerator for ponds that are up to 8' deep
- Can aerate ponds up to 3/4 acre!
- Packaged with 50' of 1/2" non-weighted airline, 25' of 1/2" weighted airline and a specially designed Airstone diffuser
- Produces up to 1.5 CFM at 8' deep
- One-year manufacturer's warranty
- Unit is approx. 20 lbs
- Electric Aerator Kit includes aerator, airline and Airstone Diffuser
- UL approved for Outdoor use
A backyard version of an Outdoor Water Solutions windmill has been designed and created with the same high standards in quality workmanship the company has been recognized for. This unit is built for ease of assembly and to last decades as with all other Outdoor Water Solutions products.
Main Features of The Backyard Galvanized Windmill:
- Sturdy 4 leg tower design
- 1 piece 27” rotor head for ease of assembly
- Simple, fast and safe anchoring system using ground stakes (provided in package).
- Structurally strong tower for strong winds
- Windmill is sold for ornamental purposes
- There is a One-year manufacturer’s warranty
- The Backyard windmill weighs only 65 lbs. for the Large version and is shipped all in one box throughout North America
- The Backyard Windmill is available in a number of powder coated finishes - traditional galvanized steel or Bronze, Red & White, Green & Yellow or Red, White & Blue powder coat colors
Want a more Nostalgic look and feel? Our new wooden windmill towers are a masterpiece in design and now you can build the tower yourself! This kit includes a set of instructions for building your own wood windmill tower along with a cut sheet showing exact measuremnts and cuts. It also includes a complete hardware kit with screws, bolts, lag bolts, leg braces and mounting brackets for the windmill head. All you need to purchase is the wood and you're ready to go.
We suggest using pressure treated wood or a wood with natural insect resistance like cedar or redwood in the construction. This tower will give you an assembled height of 19'.
This kit includes the functional compressor with our patent pending BalCam technology and 5 year warranty, OWS Windmill head, 100' of 1/2" poly tubing, and an airstone with backflow valve.
This kit also gives you a Powder Coated Windmill head in your choice of any one or two colors along with a personalized tailfin. Extra accessories include 50' of weighted airline, an airstone housing bucket, and a duck decoy marker.
The blade diameter on all units is a full 73" in diameter which is the largest windmill head on the market for pond aeration. This allows our units to pump up to 4.5 CFM of air and still turn at low wind speeds due to our windmill heads higher torque. We can also produce up to 30 psi of air allowing these units to aerate ponds or lakes that are 10', 20' or even 30' deep. Great for pond aeration, this pond windmill looks great and works even better!Learn More
This is a custom made kit to fit aeration windmills. Includes instructions for Generation 2-4 Windmills and EL2's.
Includes a high quality custom made diaphragm, rubber washer (for windmills with serial #18278 and less) and three insert check valves.
Guaranteed to fit! And, at a price lower than the Original Manufacturer!Learn More
Everything you need to aerate a 1 to 3 acre pond! You get our patent pending AerMaster electric aerator that includes enough accessories to really aerate your pond!
You get the AerMaster Electric Aerator, 100' of poly tubing, 200' of weighted airline, 2 airstones with backflow valves, 2 airstone housing buckets, 2 duck decoy markers, 1 - 2 way selector valve and hose connectors.
New upgraded design includes an attractive white top and a recirculating fan to keep the unit cool in the hot summer months.Learn More