This backflow valve prevents water from backing up the air line. It is a critical component for diffuser airstone systems, especially in climates where temperature falls below freezing.Learn More
A non-toxic granular product commonly used in the water treatment industry to improve water clarity. It also reduces the amount of phosphorous in the water and helps clean up murky pond water. Made in U.S.A.
- 10 lb. container
Complete windmill assembly, three ground stakes and manual.Learn More
Hose Connector & Clamp Pack securely connects weighted Air Line to Polytubing or additional weighted Air Line. Each pack includes 1 connector and 2 clamps.Learn More
Imagine activating those childhood memories as you gaze upon a beautiful water fountain, for the first time, spewing those shiny clear droplets into the air as the sunlight bounces off of them casting a rainbow of colors through the sky.
Now you can create those memories again for you and others to enjoy when you install your very over Sanco Industries 1/2 HP 115V Pond Fountain. With a included G.C.F.I, 100 foot submersible fountain cable,this easy to install, pre assembled kit can pump over 4900 gallons of water per hour almost 15 feet into the air and out over 30 feet in diameter. With a minimum operation depth of 5 feet and 3 interchangeable nozzles you can control the rate of flow, power and total operations easily.
By introducing a working, decorative and beautiful fountain into your pond you can prevent stagnant, smelly water, discourage insect breeding (like mosquitos), and aerate the oxygen level in the water providing your fish and aquatic habitat a healthy environment. Now your family and friends can gather by the pond to picnic, cookout, swim and fish as they enjoy those shiny rainbow droplets of color radiating through the air, creating new memories of pleasant times.
- 100 foot Submersible Fountain Cable
- G.F.C.I. Outlet
- 4900 gallons per hour Pump Flow
- 15 foot high Spray
- 30 Foot Diameter Width Spray
- 3 Interchangeable Nozzles
- Pre Assembled for Easy Installation
Powder Coated Windmill Aeration Systems includes - Airstone Diffuser and Foot Valve, 100 ft. Air line, 50 ft. Weighted Air line, Hose Connector Pack, & Pivot Points. Sizes are all 20'.
The blade diameter on all units is a full 73" in diameter which is the largest windmill head on the market for pond aeration. This allows our units to pump up to 4.5 CFM of air and still turn at low wind speeds due to our windmill heads higher torque. We can also produce up to 30 psi of air allowing these units to aerate ponds or lakes that are 10', 20' or even 30' deep.
The Outdoor Water Solutions “NEW” Wind Driven Aeration System offers:
- New “BalCam” technology minimizes bearing fatigue
- Patent pending new design
- Fast & Easy Assembly
- Manufactured with high quality 18 gauge galvanized steel
- Newly redesigned blades and front dome assembly for better air flow
- Self-governing head to protect the unit in high winds
- New secure locking mechanism that attaches the windmill head to shaft
- Larger check valves and upgraded ½” airline to handle the increased air that is produced
- High Air Output - 3.0-4.5 CFM rating Rated at 30 psi
- Full 5 year warranty on bearing’s and cam’s!
Do you have a passion for pheasants or quail or just wildlife in general? Outdoor Water Solutions is now offering officially licensed Pheasants Forever branded windmills in several great styles. A portion of each sale is then used to pay for upland habitat restoration.
The 20 FT Windmill Aeration System includes Air Stone Diffuser and Foot Valve and 100 Ft of 1/2" regular air line. This bronze powder coat windmill will look great for years and years and shows your support for Conservation.
The blade diameter on all units is a full 73" in diameter which is the largest windmill head on the market for pond aeration. This allows our units to pump up to 4.5 CFM of air and still turn at low wind speeds due to our windmill heads higher torque. We can also produce up to 30 psi of air allowing these units to aerate ponds or lakes that are 10', 20' or even 30' deep.Learn More
Great fountain at a great price!
If you're looking for a reasonably priced fountain that looks good and runs even better, then this is it. New 2 year warranty and CSA approvals on both the motor and 100' power cord.
Fountains replenish oxygen supplies, break up the water column thru de-stratification and help eliminate algae and odors.
Components in our Fountain kit include:
- High Output 110V 1 HP Pump (2 - 1/2 HP Pumps) producing over 8,200 GPH. Pump assemblies have high-impact housings and water-cooled stainless steel motors built for continuous use.
- 100' Power Cord
- Designed for ponds that are at least 18" deep.
- High Quality Filter to keep algae and debris out of the pump.
- 10.0 Amp Draw
- Six Nozzle Patterns Included and are as follows
- Geyser Pattern Narrow = 20' Tall x 15' Wide
- Geyser Pattern Wide = 20' Tall x 25' Wide
- 3 Level Narrow = 12' Tall x 15' Wide
- 3 Level Wide = 12' Tall x 25' Wide
- 2 Level Narrow = 12' Tall x 15' Wide
- 2 Level Wide = 12' Tall x 25' Wide
- GFCI Circuit Included
Extra Accessories are available and include a 3 Light kit, timer/controller and additional power cord lengths if needed.
220V also available at no extra cost.Learn More
The Outdoor Water Solutions Aermaster system maintains health and cleanliness of ponds up to 3 acres in size.
- System maintains health and cleanliness of ponds up to 3 acres in size
- Exceeds 3.5 CFM and up to 25 PSI; providing 24/7 aeration
- Uses balanced camshaft system to spread workload over all three bearings
- 120V; draws 4–5 Amps
- Includes electric aerator, 100 feet of 1/2in. polytubing, an airstone and foot valve
- 1 Electric aerator
- 1 1/2in. tubing, 100ft.
- 1 Airstone
- 1 Foot valve