The hosing is designed to move with the turn of the Windmill. The Aeration systems can be placed up to 1000 from the pond when connected by an Air Line.Learn More
Want a more Nostalgic look and feel? Our new wooden windmill towers are a masterpiece in design. Manufactured in the U.S. with cedar colored pressure treated wood, this windmill will look great for a long time! Assembled height of the windmill and head is 19'.
Operation - Aerates without electricity in as little as 3-5 mph winds. One system is designed to aerate ponds that are up to 2-3 acres in size. For larger ponds, additional systems can be utilized. When working with wider/shallower ponds, one system is effective, but we recommend the use of multiple airstones to disperse the oxygen more efficiently. The OWS Selector valves allow you to regulate the oxygen to each airstone. The windmill can be placed up to 1000' from the pond for effective aeration.
"BalCam" Technology - Patent pending technology that increases the amount of air produced with a single diaphragm utilizing the new balanced camshaft system. This innovative new design uses a straight camshaft to balance the workload on three internally mounted sealed bearing's giving you much longer bearing life.
Each Wind Driven Aeration System offers:
- New “BalCam” technology minimizes bearing fatigue
- Patent pending new design
- Fast & Easy Assembly
- Manufactured with high quality 18 gauge galvanized steel
- Newly redesigned blades and front dome assembly for better air flow
- Self-governing head to protect the unit in high winds
- New secure locking mechanism that attaches the windmill head to shaft
- Larger check valves and upgraded ½” airline to handle the increased air that is produced
- High Air Output - 3.0-4.5 CFM rating Rated at 30 psi
- Full 5 year warranty on bearing’s and cam’s!
The blade diameter on all units is a full 73" in diameter which is the largest windmill head on the market for pond aeration. This allows our units to pump up to 4.5 CFM of air and still turn at low wind speeds due to our windmill heads higher torque. We can also produce up to 30 psi of air allowing these units to aerate ponds or lakes that are 10', 20' or even 30' deep.
Deluxe Wooden Windmill Aeration System include: Wooden Tower, Functional Compressor w/ BalCam technology, Functional Windmill Head, 100' of non-weighted airline, 200' weighted airline, 2 airstones, 2 foot valves, 3 hose connector packs, 1 pivot point pair, 2-way selector valve, 2 airstone housing buckets, 2 duck decoy markers. Powder coated option available for windmill head and tail fin.Learn More
Regulates air pressure flow to Airstone and pumps.These valves are recommended when using multiple Airstones diffusers or a combination or Airstones and water pumps.Learn More
Outdoor Water Solutions Lake & Pond Dye is a proprietary blend of environmentally friendly, nontoxic, water soluble dyes formulated to reduce sunlight penetration and impart a natural blue color when applied to ponds and lakes.
Less mess and spillage vs. liquid dyes and is much easier to handle. Each water soluble bag will treat 1/4 acre 4` deep.
- Unique Water Soluble Packaging - Just Throw and Go!
- Less Mess - No Liquids to Spill
- Safe and Nontoxic to Fish, Birds and other Animals
- Natural Blue Color
4-Stone self-weighted diffuser. For use with AM30, AM60, AM70, AM80, and AM100 packages. Contains check valve, 24 x 24 underlayment, and four membrane diffusers.Learn More
Everything you need to accessorize your windmill for ponds 1 to 2 acres in size. This kit gives you the ability to run two airstones so you can aerate your pond in multiple areas.
- 50' of 1/2" weighted airline to keep your airline on the bottom of your pond.
- 1 extra Airstone and foot valve.
- A 2-way selector valve to regulate airflow between 2 airstones.
- 1 set of OWS tower hinges to help raise and lower your windmill much easier.
- 2 Airstone housing bucket to keep your airstone out of the mud and the "muck".
- 2 duck decoy marker to help you retrieve your housing bucket and airstone if ever needed.
- Hose connectors
Outdoor Water Solutions is excited to offer a smaller version of our "AerMaster" Electric Aerator. This is an ideal solution for small ponds that do not get enough wind or if aeration is required on a constant basis 24/7. This is also a great unit for small lagoon's, septic tanks and other areas where you need aeration.
Here are the Following Features of this Small Pond Electric Aerator:
- Electric Aerator for ponds that are up to 8' deep
- Can aerate ponds up to 3/4 acre!
- Packaged with 50' of 1/2" non-weighted airline, 25' of 1/2" weighted airline and a specially designed Airstone diffuser
- Produces up to 1.5 CFM at 8' deep
- One-year manufacturer's warranty
- Unit is approx. 20 lbs
- Electric Aerator Kit includes aerator, airline and Airstone Diffuser
- UL approved for Outdoor use
Imagine activating those childhood memories as you gaze upon a beautiful water fountain, for the first time, spewing those shiny clear droplets into the air as the sunlight bounces off of them casting a rainbow of colors through the sky.
Now you can create those memories again for you and others to enjoy when you install your very over Sanco Industries 1/2 HP 115V Pond Fountain. With a included G.C.F.I, 100 foot submersible fountain cable,this easy to install, pre assembled kit can pump over 4900 gallons of water per hour almost 15 feet into the air and out over 30 feet in diameter. With a minimum operation depth of 5 feet and 3 interchangeable nozzles you can control the rate of flow, power and total operations easily.
By introducing a working, decorative and beautiful fountain into your pond you can prevent stagnant, smelly water, discourage insect breeding (like mosquitos), and aerate the oxygen level in the water providing your fish and aquatic habitat a healthy environment. Now your family and friends can gather by the pond to picnic, cookout, swim and fish as they enjoy those shiny rainbow droplets of color radiating through the air, creating new memories of pleasant times.
- 100 foot Submersible Fountain Cable
- G.F.C.I. Outlet
- 4900 gallons per hour Pump Flow
- 15 foot high Spray
- 30 Foot Diameter Width Spray
- 3 Interchangeable Nozzles
- Pre Assembled for Easy Installation
The Outdoor Water Solutions windmill aeration system kit can aerate ponds up to 2-3 acres and operates with winds as little as 3-5 miles per hour. U.S.A. Length (ft.): 12, Finish Type: Galvanized, Application: Aerate ponds up to 2-3 acres, Operation: Operates w/winds as little as 3-5 mi. per hr., Includes (qty.): (1) Windmill system
- 100% electricity-free system can be located up to 1000 feet away from body of water
- System aerates pond from bottom up, reducing algae, bacteria and odor
- Adds oxygen and prevents pond stratification, preventing fish kills
- Aeration also keeps ponds from freezing over in the winter, aiding waterfowl hunting
- Windmills feature technology to reduce bearing fatigue and improve operation
Aerating shallow ponds can be a real challenge! Bottom placed diffusers work great for ponds 8', 10', 15', and even 20' deep but aren't always the best choice for shallower ponds. Our new diffused air tubing works great to aerate ponds that are 3-8' deep and works with our Aeration Windmills, AerMaster's and our LD 1.5 Electric Aerators.
This is self weighted tubing that has aeration slits to give you more air spread out over a much bigger area.Learn More