For those pond owners that have an existing tower and are interested in simply the windmill head then we offer the Outdoor Water Solutions functional windmill head. This comes with the complete head, blades, functional compressor, tail arms and tail fin. It also includes 100' of airline and 1 airstone diffuser with a backflow valve.
Ensure that your windmill tower can support approximately 200 lbs. Your tower will also need to be retrofitted to accept a 2.0" pivot tube that the Windmill Compressor is supported by.Learn More
Great fountain at a great price!
If you're looking for a reasonably priced fountain that looks good and runs even better, then this is it. New 2 year warranty and CSA approvals on both the motor and 100' power cord.
Fountains replenish oxygen supplies, break up the water column thru de-stratification and help eliminate algae and odors.
Components in our Fountain kit include:
- High Output 1/2 HP Pump Producing over 4,000 GPH
- 100' Power Cord
- Unit comes with our standard water pipe for ponds - 5 ft. deep. We can easily make this a shallow water pipe for ponds 18" to 5' deep if needed.
- High Quality Filter to keep algae and debris out of the pump.
- 5.0 Amp Draw
- Four Nozzle Patterns Included and are as follows
- Geyser Pattern = 12'-14' Tall x 3' Wide
- Trumpet Pattern = 12' Tall x 12' Wide
- Wide Pattern = 15' Tall x 25' Wide
- Wide V Pattern = 6' Tall x 25' Wide
- GFCI Circuit Included
- 3 Light Kit with Transformer
- 3 Clear Bulbs and High Quality Brass Fixtures
- 1 Timer/Controller to Regulate both the Fountain and Lights
Complete windmill assembly, three ground stakes and manual.Learn More
Add an optional light kit to your fountain! Costs less than $.01 an hour to operate, but offers a great night time look. Includes four high power LED lights (equivalent to 175 watts) and white lamps.Learn More
The Outdoor Water Solutions windmill aeration system kit can aerate ponds up to 2-3 acres and operates with winds as little as 3-5 miles per hour.
- 100% electricity-free system can be located up to 1000 feet away from body of water
- System aerates pond from bottom up, reducing algae, bacteria and odor
- Adds oxygen and prevents pond stratification, preventing fish kills
- Aeration also keeps ponds from freezing over in the winter, aiding waterfowl hunting
- Windmills feature technology to reduce bearing fatigue and improve operation
Thick rubberized self-sinking 3/8" air line to maximize air flow between your aerator and your air diffusers. This product is weighted so that your air line is on the bottom of the pond instead of floating on the top.
- Prevents tangling with fishing line, boat motors, etc.
- For use with all aeration systems
Add an optional light kit to your fountain. Costs less than $.01 an hour to operate, but offers a great night time look. Includes four high power LED lights (equivalent to 175-watt) and white lamps. 100-feet lighting cord.
- Dimensions: 12 x 12 x 10 inches
The Outdoor Water Solutions Aermaster system maintains health and cleanliness of ponds up to 3 acres in size.
- System maintains health and cleanliness of ponds up to 3 acres in size
- Exceeds 3.5 CFM and up to 25 PSI; providing 24/7 aeration
- Uses balanced camshaft system to spread workload over all three bearings
- 120V; draws 4–5 Amps
- Includes electric aerator, 100 feet of 1/2in. polytubing, an airstone and foot valve
- 1 Electric aerator
- 1 1/2in. tubing, 100ft.
- 1 Airstone
- 1 Foot valve
Give your pond a breath of fresh air and add a statement piece to your landscaping! The 20 ft Windmill System is Outdoor Water System's most popular windmill. Featuring BalCam II technology that significantly increases air production.
Aeration is critical to the health of your pond, providing essential oxygen to fish, reducing pond muck and odor, and decreasing mosquito breeding. This unit provides 3.0 to 4.5 CFM air output at 30 psi with a single diaphragm, pumping life giving oxygen to ponds up to 30 feet deep! The 20 ft. tower height produces more wind due to the higher elevation than shorter windmills.
Made in the USA, this windmill is backed with a 5 year warranty on the compressor, bearings and cams - the longest in the industry!
Windmill Aerator Features:
- 73" blade diameter - the largest on the market!
- Redesigned blades and front dome assembly produce improved air flow
- High quality 18 gauge stainless steel construction
- No electricity required
- Each unit aerates ponds up to 3 acres, can combine multiple units
- Windmill can be placed up to 1000 feet from pond
- Fan still turns at low wind speeds due (3-5 MPH) to high torque windmill head
- Pumps up to 4.5 CFM of air
- Stainless steel bearing components with BalCam II technology
- Self-governing head provides automatic overspeed protection in high winds
- Assembly is fast and easy
- 20ft 3-leg tower
- Windmill Aeration system
- Air Stone Diffuser and Foot Valve
- 100 Ft of 1/2" regular air line to handle the increased air output
- Secure locking mechanism connecting the windmill head to the shaft
$1,294.97NEW AerMaster Pro 2 - 1/4 hp Electric Aerator
Great for ponds up to 1 acre, this system includes the following:
- 1/4 hp Rocking Piston Compressor producing 3.5 CFM of air at up to 50 psi
- 110 CFM Circulating Fan to keep your Compressor cool
- 100' of 3/8" Weighted Airline
- 1 Dual Disc Low PSI Air Station
- 1 Pressure Relief Valve
- 1 Oil Filled Pressure Gauge
- Powder Coated Steel cabinet manufactered in the USA
- Energy Efficient Compressor only draws 2.7 amps at 10 psi (115v)
This is a great system for the money and includes a 2 year warranty. Compare our performance specs and price to others out there and you'll see our AerMaster Pro Series electric aerators deliver! This system works great in almost any pond or lake, even those that are up to 20', 30' or even 40' deep. This is a great electric pond aerator for pond or lake aeration.Learn More