Tsunami DQ is a non-selective herbicide for both submerged and floating pond weeds. Effective in controlling duckweed, water hyacinth, pondweed, slender leaf pond weed, coontail and other aquatic weeds. Tsunami DQ can be blended with other herbicides for many uses. Tsunami DQ is a diquat dibromide based herbicide.
- Diquat formula kills surface and submerged weeds that are copper resistant.
- Effective in controlling hard to kill weeds like duckweed.
- See Label for Restrictions
- Consists of 37.3% diquat dibromide
- 1-2 gallons per surface acre depending on infestation & type of weed for aquatics.
Provide excellent seasonal control in your ponds by applying SONOR A.S. aquatic herbicide early in the spring to help battle submerged, emergent and floating weeds all year long in your freshwater pond, canal, reservoirs or lakes. This product works best when applied early when shoots just start to emerge and in slow moving water, rapid water and movement will reduce its effectiveness.
SONAR A.S. is available in both liquid or pellet form for convenience during application. There is no corrosive noted to application equipment and if following the label application instructions there are no restrictions for water use for domestic application like fishing and swimming after application but there is a fourteen to thirty day restriction if used in treated water for irrigation. Follow the application directions properly for an easy and safe way to beautiful your property.Learn More
Application of Habitat herbicide can only be made by federal or state agencies, or those applicators that are licensed or certified as aquatic pest control applicators and are authorized by the state and local government. Applications may only be made for the control of undesirable emergent and floating aquatic vegetation in and around standing and flowing water, including estuarine and marine sites. Applications can be made to control undesirable wetland and terrestrial vegetation growing in or around surface water when applications may result in inadvertent application to surface water. Proper application and timing should lead to longer control of undesirable species than found with other methods of emergent plant control. The use of a non-ionic surfactant is required with the use of Habitat.Learn More
Sonar AS is a selective systemic aquatic herbicide to control the growth of aquatic vegetation in lakes, reservoirs, fresh water ponds, and drainage canals.
Sonar AS is a 41.7% Fluridone product which inhibits the formation of carotene, degrading the chlorophyll necessary for photosynthesis and plant energy production.
- For best results, apply prior to initial growth or at beginning of active growth.
- Effectiveness reduced in rapidly moving water or conditions which dilute the concentration of Sonar AS. Contact must be maintained for 45 days for effective treatment. Symptoms of affected plants include white and pink foliage growth.
- Follow all label guidelines and warnings.
- Permits may be required prior to use of this product, consult with local water authorities.
- Harmful if absorbed through skin, inhaled, or swallowed.
- Not for use in drinking, fishing, swimming, or water for livestock or pet consumption.
- Not for use in hydroponic farming, or in water for irrigating nursery or greenhouse plants.
- Do not use any type of irrigation system for application.
- Also available in Quart size.
We are unable to ship this item outside of the US.Learn More
Sonar, the world’s leading brand of aquatic herbicide, now brings you SonarOne. Just one treatment is often all you need to treat your pond, lake, drainage canal, or reservoir. This pelleted formula treats all three forms of problematic aquatic weeds: floating, emergent, and submersed. Whether you’re combating duckweed, paragrass, bladderwort, water milfoil, or a host of others, SonarOne is the only herbicide you need.
SonarOne restricts the formation of carotene in the targeted plants. When carotene is absent, chlorophyll is quickly destroyed by the sunlight. Within days, you will see results. For optimal outcome, apply early in the season before or soon after difficult weeds start to appear. Applying early ensures the best season-long control.
SonarOne carries no restrictions on the recreational use of waterways following treatment. Fourteen to 30 days restriction applies to using treated water for irrigational purposes following application. See manufacturer’s instructions for details. Application rates vary based on plant species. SonarOne is non-corrosive to application equipment.
- 20lb container
- Pelleted formula
- 5% fluridone
- Effective against various aquatic weeds, including bladderwort, hydrilla, pondweed, water milfoil, duckweed, mosquito fern, and paragrass
Cannot sell to the following states: California, Connecticut, Maine, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, WashingtonLearn More
Bladderwort, coontail, elodea, hydrilla, naiad, pondweed, and watermilfoil. These are just a few of the many problematic species of aquatic weeds that can quickly overrun a pond, lake, canal, or reservoir. When weeds take over a waterway, ecosystems are disturbed and recreational use is often halted. Sonar has become a world leader in aquatic herbicides by successfully combating these nuisances. Now, Sonar offers an even more effective and improved treatment with their Precision Release (PR) formula.
After delivering a strong initial dose of concentrated active ingredient, Sonar PR maintains a higher concentration for an extended amount of time. The stamina of this product is particularly effective for combating more tolerant weeds or for treating more challenging areas of your pond. When applied early in the season, this product provides superior season-long control.
Application rates for Sonar PR pellets vary from 3.2 - 25 pounds per acre for ponds to 4 - 80 pounds per acre for lakes. Minimal post-usage restrictions apply. While there are no restrictions on water use for swimming, fishing, or domestic use following treatment, one should wait 14 to 30 days before using treated water for irrigation purposes. See manufacturer’s label for details.
- 30lb container
- Precision Release pelleted formula
- Results start to appear in 5-7 days
- Will not corrode application equipment
- Effective against several species of aquatic weeds, including bladderwort, coontail, elodea, hydrilla, naiad, pondweed, water milfoil, and paragrass
- 5% fluridone
Cannot sell to the following states: Alaska, California, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Oregon, Rhode Island, Washington, VermontLearn More