ShoreKlear is a nonselective herbicide that effectively controls the growth of many grasses, weeds, emerged aquatic brush and weeds, and other vegetation. ShoreKlear is absorbed through the leaves and disperses to the stem and roots to effectively kill the entire plant.
This herbicide will not leach or wash to effect nearby vegetation, however overspray will damage plants if contacted. Avoid spraying in windy conditions or with excessive pressure.
Symptoms of effective application appear in about a week or more and include wilting and yellowing of the foliage followed by shoot and root deterioration.
- Burn-down occurs in 2 to 4 weeks.
- Active ingredient: 18% Glyphosate, N-(phosphonomethyl) glycine, in the form of isopropylamine salt.
- Product must be diluted according to label instructions prior to application.
- Dosage rate varies based on plant and conditions. Maximum application is 3.3 gallons per acre-ft.
- Not effective on plants with most or all foliage under water.
- Follow all label guidelines and warnings.
- No general water use restrictions when applied at label rates.
For Product Label: click hereLearn More
Crystal Blue Copper Sulfate granular controls most species of algae like filamentous or string algae with very low concentrations of copper sulfate.
- 2 ½ to 4 lbs per acre foot
- Granular copper sulfate
Tsunami DQ is a non-selective herbicide for both submerged and floating pond weeds. Effective in controlling duckweed, water hyacinth, pondweed, slender leaf pond weed, coontail and other aquatic weeds. Tsunami DQ can be blended with other herbicides for many uses. Tsunami DQ is a diquat dibromide based herbicide.
- Diquat formula kills surface and submerged weeds that are copper resistant.
- Effective in controlling hard to kill weeds like duckweed.
- See Label for Restrictions
- Consists of 37.3% diquat dibromide
- 1-2 gallons per surface acre depending on infestation & type of weed for aquatics.
Cattails are a very common problem for ponds and lakes. Catt Plex is a glyphosate based herbicide that eliminates shore and emerged pond weeds to the root. It can also be an effective turf solution for controlling over 1000 troublesome grasses and broadleaf weeds.
- Kills cattails, water lilies and other shore/emerged aquatic weeds to the root.
- Works with turf, eliminating unwanted grasses and broadleaf weeds
- 100% safe for humans, fish, livestock, pets, birds, swimming, consumption and irrigation.
- Consists of 53.8% glyphosate
- Mix 2oz per gallon to make 1 1/2 % solution.
- 1 quart bottle
Catt Plex is restricted in the following states and cannot be sold to CT and NJ.Learn More
Catt Plex is not registered for sale in the following states: NY and OR.
Stock Plex is designed to keep your livestock watering tanks free of algae and weeds. Stock Plex can be used to prevent algae or to clean existing algae. Stock Plex is a copper sulfate based blend safe for many animals like cattle, horses, and dogs.
- 1/4 ounce treats 250 gallons of water
- Active ingredient copper sulfate
- Do not use in sheep watering tanks
Retention basins, golf course water hazards, potable water reservoirs, and even decorative ponds can quickly become overrun with invasive aquatic plants. However, these unique water sources needs a special herbicide that is tough on weeds yet friendly towards the environment. Nautique is a fast, effective copper-based herbicide that poses minimal risk to the environment. It treats floating, emergent, and submerged weeds, and is safe for lakes, rivers, ponds, aquaculture, and even crop irrigation systems.
Since Nautique works on contact, it is ideal for the local or spot treatment of tough copper-sensitive weeds, including horned pondweed, curlyleaf pondweed, hydrilla, naiads, widgeon grass, Brazilian elodea, coontail, and more. Its powerful and economical formula is the most concentrated chelated copper herbicide on the market. Application rates vary from 1.8 gallons to 3.0 gallons per acre foot of water. Unlike with many other herbicides, water sources treated with Nautique may be used immediately following application for fishing, swimming, watering livestock, and even irrigation.
- 1 gallon container
- 9% chelated copper
- Effective on copper-sensitive aquatic weeds, including hydrilla, naiads, elodea, coontail, and more
- Minimal risk to the environment
- Treats lakes, rivers, irrigation canals, reservoirs, potable water sources, ornamental ponds, and more
We are unable to ship this item outside of the US.Learn More
When it comes in invasive weeds, sometimes treating only a target area just is not good enough. Whether you’re combating submerged, emergent, or floating aquatic weeds, Renovate is the solution. One of the most effective herbicides on the market, it is a formidable opponent against purple loosestrife, milfoil, water hyacinth, alligator weed, and a variety of broadleaf aquatic plants. If poison ivy, mulberry, or salt-bush are a problem, Renovate is also effective at controlling many of the problematic species of woody vegetation often found along the shoreline. However, this unique formula will not harm monocotyledons, including cattails, bamboo, and ornamental grasses. Therefore, it is a perfect solution for helping restore and maintain beautiful ecosystems.
Depending upon the needs, Renovate can be applied to the surface or sub-surface level via ground, watercraft, or aerial equipment. Suitable for marshes, ponds, lakes, reservoirs, non-irrigation canals, and even banks and shores. Fast-acting and systemic, Renovate quickly enters plants through their leaves and stems and then targets their metabolic systems.
This formula carries no restrictions for use in recreational areas. It can be used near swimming and fishing areas and even near potable water intakes. Carries no restrictions on livestock consuming water from treated areas. See label for details and precautions.
- 1 quart container
- 44.4% Triclopyr
- Effective against various aquatic weeds, including Eurasian milfoil, purple loosestrife, and alligator weed
- Controls woody and broadleaf vegetation
- Does not harm monocotyledons, including cattails
- Carries no restrictions on livestock or recreation use
- Cannot be sold in CA, CT, MA, NJ, NY, VT, WA