A systemic aquatic herbicide used for control of certain submersed, floating, and emergent aquatic plant species, including woody plants, in ponds, lakes, reservoirs, and marshes. Additional treatment sites include adjacent banks, shores, canal banks and on non-irrigation canals which have little or no continous outflow. Renovate 3 is an effective herbicide for water milfoil, purple loosestrife, and other "broadleaved" aquatic species. Renovate 3 will not harm "monocot" species such as cattails and grasses. Available in 2.5 gallon containers and 1 quart.Learn More
Cannot be sold in: CA, CT, ME, NJ, NY, WA
Pond Weed Defense is a safe, rapid-acting contact herbicide designed to work on many species of aquatic vegetation - works best on mature aquatic weeds. Treated aquatic weeds will generally drop below the surface in as little as 4 - 7 days. In heavily infested areas a second application may be necessary in 10 - 12 weeks. use in combination with Algae Defense for faster results and algae control.Learn More
- 1 Gallon
- Aquatic glyphosate with surfactant for emergent and shoreline treatments
- For use on emergent aquatic weeds, such as cattails, annuals and woody brush and trees
- For use in aquatic and other noncrop sites
- Includes surfactant, just dilute with water and spray
- 1 gallon treate 16,000 sq. ft. of most emergent vegetation
- No restrictions for swimming, irrigation or animals
For Product Label: click hereLearn More
Tsunami DQ is a non-selective herbicide for both submerged and floating pond weeds. Effective in controlling duckweed, water hyacinth, pondweed, slender leaf pond weed, coontail and other aquatic weeds. Tsunami DQ can be blended with other herbicides for many uses. Tsunami DQ is a diquat dibromide based herbicide.
- Diquat formula kills surface and submerged weeds that are copper resistant.
- Effective in controlling hard to kill weeds like duckweed.
- See Label for Restrictions
- Consists of 37.3% diquat dibromide
- 1-2 gallons per surface acre depending on infestation & type of weed for aquatics.
Stock Plex is designed to keep your livestock watering tanks free of algae and weeds. Stock Plex can be used to prevent algae or to clean existing algae. Stock Plex is a copper sulfate based blend safe for many animals like cattle, horses, and dogs.
- 1/4 ounce treats 250 gallons of water
- Active ingredient copper sulfate
- Do not use in sheep watering tanks
Crystal Blue Copper Sulfate granular controls most species of algae like filamentous or string algae with very low concentrations of copper sulfate.
- 2 ½ to 4 lbs per acre foot
- Granular copper sulfate
We cannot ship to these states:
AK, AZ, CA, CT, DC, DE, HI, IA, KS, ME, MD, MO, ND, NE, NJ, NM, NY, OK, PR, SD, UT, WA, WV, WY.
This systemic activity provides complete, long-term control of the targeted plants, not just a temporary bump down. Kraken carries no restrictions on recreational use such as swimming and fishing, or on Livestock consumption of water from the treatment area.
Purchase Kraken with Cide-Kick for better results!
Cide-Kick increases the wetting, spreading, sticking and dispersing of the chemical. Cide-Kick helps break down the waxy cuticle on the leaf surface and helps penetrate the bud and bark area (of woody brush), allowing a more effective uptake of the herbicide. Cide-Kick is a by-product of the citrus industry, a low viscosity oil and is compatible with most aquatic herbicides and algaecides. Simply mix 2 ounces of Cide-Kick for every gallon of mix (both water and chemical) you are using.
- Kraken is a safe, broadleaf herbicide that can be used on a variety of aquatic and terrestrial weeds in or out of the pond.
- Kraken attacks the root of the plant for long term control.
- For long term control of woody brush, pickerelweed, water lilies, and phragmites
Nautique is an effective copper based aquatic herbicide that is used to control hydrilla, naiads, brazilian elodea, widgeon grass, milfoil, sago pondweed, and horned pondweed. Nautique aquatic herbicide may be used in lakes, ponds, potable water reservoirs, ornamental ponds, golf course water hazards, fire ponds, and industrial retention basins. Water may be used immediately after treatment for swimming, fishing, livestock watering, and irrigation. Application rates range from 1.8 to 3.0 gallons per acre foot of water treated.Learn More
Cattails are a very common problem for ponds and lakes. Catt Plex is a glyphosate based herbicide that eliminates shore and emerged pond weeds to the root. It can also be an effective turf solution for controlling over 1000 troublesome grasses and broadleaf weeds.
- Kills cattails, water lilies and other shore/emerged aquatic weeds to the root.
- Works with turf, eliminating unwanted grasses and broadleaf weeds
- 100% safe for humans, fish, livestock, pets, birds, swimming, consumption and irrigation.
- Consists of 53.8% glyphosate
- Mix 2oz per gallon to make 1 1/2 % solution.
- 1 quart bottle
This product must be used with Plex Mate for best results.Learn More
Catt Plex is restricted in the following states and cannot be sold to CT and NJ.
Catt Plex is not registered for sale in the following states: NY and OR.