ShoreKlear is a nonselective herbicide that effectively controls the growth of many grasses, weeds, emerged aquatic brush and weeds, and other vegetation. ShoreKlear is absorbed through the leaves and disperses to the stem and roots to effectively kill the entire plant.
This herbicide will not leach or wash to effect nearby vegetation, however overspray will damage plants if contacted. Avoid spraying in windy conditions or with excessive pressure.
Symptoms of effective application appear in about a week or more and include wilting and yellowing of the foliage followed by shoot and root deterioration.
- Burn-down occurs in 2 to 4 weeks.
- Active ingredient: 18% Glyphosate, N-(phosphonomethyl) glycine, in the form of isopropylamine salt.
- Product must be diluted according to label instructions prior to application.
- Dosage rate varies based on plant and conditions. Maximum application is 3.3 gallons per acre-ft.
- Not effective on plants with most or all foliage under water.
- Follow all label guidelines and warnings.
- No general water use restrictions when applied at label rates.
For Product Label: click here
SKU 065260076 Model SHOREKLEAR 1GA Weight 5.0000 Color No Size No In Store Only No Price $39.99
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Forget Roundup Review by Mark Moffa
Price Value Quality
I was looking for a more environmentally sound version of Roundup. Glyphosate, the active ingredient in ShoreKlear and Roundup, is fine ... it's the added surfactant that makes Roundup dangerous, especially to aquatic life. I was not using this in an aquatic area, just on my lawn, but wanted this "safer" alternative. It worked like a charm. Diluted it per the instructions, and killed all of the fig buttercup that emerged in the spring. Fig buttercup is an invasive weed that takes over the landscape in the spring, choking out all other plant life. The ShoreKlear killed much of my lawn as well, as I knew it would, so I am now seeding the lawn to regrow the grass. This product worked exactly has I had hoped!
(Posted on 5/12/13)
- As Advertised Review by FERLING
Quality Price Value
As advertised with no damage!
(Posted on 1/22/13)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on ShoreKlear Plus Aquatic Herbicide
No questions asked yetBack to the product page
Ask Your Own Question