Natural Pond Management
PondSeal is composed of the highest quality Wyoming sodium bentonite - coated over a limestone aggregate core - PondSeal provides precision placement and targeted delivery for reliable swell and an extremely low-permeable seal. Effective both during and after construction - even through standing water. No dusting, dissipation, or product loss (literally sinks "like a stone"). Incredibly durable; structurally stable; all natural (won't harm fish). Blanket over porous soils or other suspected problem areas at 5-7 lbs/sq. ft. Easily backfill around pipes and control structures (without the need for soil blending or compaction). Create a cut-trench to reinforce compromised dams or earthen berms. Plug unwanted drainage tiles or animal burrows. Use in ponds, lakes, or anywhere that leaks cause a problem.Learn More
- Safely breaks down muck and dead vegetation
- Super charges naturally occuring bacteria to consume micronutrients for a healthy clear pond
- 100% Safe for humans, fish, livestock, pets, birds, swimming, consumption, and irrigation
- 1 Gallon Will Treat - 1 Surface Acre (4-6 Feet Deep)
Enjoy your aquatic habitat and desire no more, now you can have that clean, fresh pond that you have always dreamed of by using the WEED RAKER to pull up and out all that dirty debris floating in your waters.
This 37 inch head ( just over 3 feet long) width rake with 8 inch tines can clear out a large path of unsightly organic debris or garbage. With a pole handle that can extend up to 11 feet and a rope attachment that reaches 43 feet, you can toss the WEED RAKER easily, reaching some of the furthest weeds possible pulling them out of the water, some even by their roots.
To help maintain and keep your pond clean use the WEED RAZER. This will slice and dice pond plants at the surface allowing them to float up where you can grab them with the WEED RAKER and pull them from the water. If you leave the floating debris it will only fertilize future plant growth. Just a little elbow grease is all that is needed to have that clean, debris free pond for those summer days of picnicking, swimming and fishing for the whole family to enjoy and your neighbors to envy.
WEED RAKER FEATURES:
- Removes Organic , Vegetable and Pollutant Matter
- Removes Submerged Lake and Pond Weeds
- Reduces Long Term Maintenance
- Reaches as far as 55 Feet Off Shore
- RAKER Head Width of 37"
- 8" Long Tines for Grabbing
- 11 Feet of Pole Length
- Pull Rope Length 43 feet
- Total Weight 7 lbs.
The Airmax Ecosystem has revolutionized pond management with a simple 4-step process. This easy to follow 4-step process will create the perfect ecosystem. Order your DVD copy today and stop guessing your way through pond management. Run Time Approx: 15 MinutesLearn More
Knowledge is Power and the only way to gain knowledge is through learning from others or by trial and error (which can lead to costly mistakes draining both money from your wallet and energy). Learning from others is an easier process and in this softcover book How to Identify Water Weeds and Algae, so much of the work is done for you.
Created, tested and written by Marine and Applied Biochemist through a combination of 50 years experience this 5th and newest Edition can provide you with everything you need to know, including the benefits and disadvantages of each method of applying both algaecides and aquatic herbicides. Whether its a small garden pond, large farm pond, lake or water irrigation project you are tackling, the information provided in this single book is information you will value for many years to come.
Included in the contents are the different types of algae, both toxic and resistant; along with different weeds and photo identification/ descriptions. Identify floating weeds such as Buckweed, various Lilys and Hyacinths; Submerged weeds like Coontail through Bladderwort and Emergent weeds from Cattails to Waterwillows.
Once you identify the plants, follow the step by step guide with simple instructions by determining the size of the area to be treated, proper chemical selection and calculating dosages, equipment and tool selection, how to apply the chemicals and follow up throughout the year. This book even offers post treatment questions and answers.
How to Identify Water Weeds and Algae is book that will continue to be of use many years down the road, ensuring beautiful, safe and functional Water Management.Learn More
MuckAway Pellets are designed for spot treatments for accelerated Muck reduction on beaches and shoreline.
- Dissolves muck into a odorless gas, allowing it to escape unnoticed from the water column
- Eliminates Odors associated with dead vegetation
- Great for spot treating troublesome areas such as, beaches and shorelines
- Safe for people, pets, fish, waterfowl & wildlife.
Delight in the possibility of having a beautiful, peaceful pond; a place where you and the family can enjoy lazy summer afternoons picnicking, swimming, fishing or strolling along its banks. A pond that when you glance in the water you can actually see the habitat beneath the surface, a pond that your neighbors will envy.
All that is possible using the WEED RAZER. With its incredibly sharp blades, innovative "V" shape design and the ability to toss it up to 30 feet or more, your pond can finally be rid of those unsightly weeds. Rid yourself of that unsightly organic matter by simply following four easy steps...
1. Step close to the waters edge and toss the Weed RAZER into the water
2. Be patient with this next step as you wait for it to sink all the way to the pond floor
3. Slowly start pulling the rope attached to the Weed RAZER back in (at this point you are slicing and dicing all those weeds and pond matter, even pulling some right up from their roots)
4. Repeat the process following the edge of your pond , tossing it in, waiting and then pulling it back
All that hard work will pay off and you will soon be able to see those unsightly weeds come to the surface. For the best results, use the WEED RAKER to remove all that debris so the particles do not fertilize new growth.
- Reduced Maintenance Time
- "V" Shaped Cutting Design
- 48" Wide Cutting Path
- Only weights 8 lbs.
- Handle length 65"
- Pull Rope 25 ft.
- Works on Lily Pads, Common Pond Weeds, Even Cattails!
- Combined forces of Nature's Blue(tm) Pond Dye and PondClear(tm) Liquid for optimum results.
- Great for spring start-up and fall shut-downs.
- One gallon will treat up to a 1/4 acre pond for up to 1 month.
- 2-year shelf life
- Formerly 2 in 1 PondClear(tm) with Nature's Blue.
How to apply:
Apply directly out of the container. Nature's Blue PLUS works best when poured in several spots along the shoreline.
When to apply:
Apply every two weeks when water temperatures are above 50° F. Wait 3 days after an algaecide and/or herbicide treatment to apply Nature's Blue PLUS.Nature's Blue PLUS Quick Dose ChartPond Size
(Every 2 Weeks)Up to 1/4 Acre2 quartsUp to 1/2 Acre3 quartsUp to 3/4 Acre4 quartsFor ponds larger than 1 surface acre,
use 1 gallons per surface acre every 2-4 weeks.
Keep your pond crystal clear all season using PondClear Packets. PondClear Packets are natural, beneficial bacteria designed to remove excess nutrients and eliminate noxious odors. PondClear Packets naturally improves pond water by attacking suspended organic waste and muck. Packets are water soluble. One pail will treat a 1/4 acre pond for up to 6 months. Safe for horses, livestock, birds, fish, pets, wildlife and the environment.
- Pond Clear works to remove organics, excess nutrients, and noxious odors creating a healthy ecosystem leaving you with water that is clean and fresh.
- Pond Clear is not a chemical, has no water use restrictions and is safe for pets and fish.
- Naturally improves water clarity by attacking suspended organic waste and muck.
Bacti-Klear is a natural, multitasking pond treatment. This unique formulation of sludge digesting bacteria and enzymes are designed to decrease organic sediment, reduce odors caused by muck, and improve water clarity!
Restore the natural balance in your lake or pond with this biological treatment. Does not kill aquatic plants when applied as instructed. Bacti-Klear is safe for fish and wildlife, and does not contain pathogenic bacteria.
- There are no water use restrictions when used at label rates.
- Safe for use in ponds, lakes, irrigation tanks, and water hazards.
- Liquid formulation ideal for suspended materials.
- For maximum effectiveness on bottom muck, use Bacti-Klear Granular.
- Begin application once water temperate reaches 50°F.
- Startup application: 3 gallons per acre-ft every 30 days until desired sediment reduction is achieved.
- Maintenance application: 1.5 gallons per acre-ft every 30-60 days until water temperatures fall below 50°F.
- Follow all label guidelines and warnings.
- Works effectively in water pH between 5.5 and 8.5.