Natural Pond Management
PondSeal is composed of the highest quality Wyoming sodium bentonite - coated over a limestone aggregate core - PondSeal provides precision placement and targeted delivery for reliable swell and an extremely low-permeable seal. Effective both during and after construction - even through standing water. No dusting, dissipation, or product loss (literally sinks "like a stone"). Incredibly durable; structurally stable; all natural (won't harm fish). Blanket over porous soils or other suspected problem areas at 5-7 lbs/sq. ft. Easily backfill around pipes and control structures (without the need for soil blending or compaction). Create a cut-trench to reinforce compromised dams or earthen berms. Plug unwanted drainage tiles or animal burrows. Use in ponds, lakes, or anywhere that leaks cause a problem.Learn More
- Safely breaks down muck and dead vegetation
- Super charges naturally occuring bacteria to consume micronutrients for a healthy clear pond
- 100% Safe for humans, fish, livestock, pets, birds, swimming, consumption, and irrigation
- 1 Gallon Will Treat - 1 Surface Acre (4-6 Feet Deep)
Bacti-Klear is a natural, multitasking pond treatment. This unique formulation of sludge digesting bacteria and enzymes are designed to decrease organic sediment, reduce odors caused by muck, and improve water clarity!
Restore the natural balance in your lake or pond with this biological treatment. Does not kill aquatic plants when applied as instructed. Bacti-Klear is safe for fish and wildlife, and does not contain pathogenic bacteria.
- There are no water use restrictions when used at label rates.
- Safe for use in ponds, lakes, irrigation tanks, and water hazards.
- Liquid formulation ideal for suspended materials.
- For maximum effectiveness on bottom muck, use Bacti-Klear Granular.
- Begin application once water temperate reaches 50°F.
- Startup application: 3 gallons per acre-ft every 30 days until desired sediment reduction is achieved.
- Maintenance application: 1.5 gallons per acre-ft every 30-60 days until water temperatures fall below 50°F.
- Follow all label guidelines and warnings.
- Works effectively in water pH between 5.5 and 8.5.
Same Great Pond Clear, but designed for the budget-minded pond owner - allowing you to purchase a month to month supply.
Pond Clear utilizes specially formulated strains of bacteria to help create a healthy pond ecosystem, reducing mucky bottoms and providing sparkling clear water. If you're not adding specialized bacteria or running an aeration system, the bacteria currently working in your podn are mainly anaerobic, meaning they do not require oxygen to survive. Anaerobic bacteria will decompose organics at an extremely slow rate while producing by-products such as a "rotten egg" smell and black muck. Anaerobic bacteria are also relatively ineffective at oxidizing nutrients suspended in the water column. Aerobic bacteria, found in Pond Clear, use oxygen and are capable of decomposing organics at an accelerated rate. Formulated with specialized strains of bacteria, Pond Clear produces no foul smelling by-products and does not contribute to black muck.
Recommended PondClear™ Dosage Rates Pond Size
(In Surface Acres)
(Every 2 Weeks*)
Up to 1/4 Acre 1/2 Gallon Up to 1/2 Acre 1 Gallon Up to 3/4 Acre 1 1/2 Gallons Up to 1 Acre* 2 Gallons *For ponds larger than 1 surface acre, use 2 gallons per surface acre every 4 weeks
$18.97You don’t have to own a large lake to take advantage of our aquatic line of products. If you have a small decorative or ornamental pond in your back yard, we offer our line of deco products to keep your pond clean and muck free.
- Safe for all types of fish including Koi and Trout
- Removes sludge, fish waste, and organic debris naturally from your ornamental pond.
- Perfect for use when establishing new ponds.
- 32 oz. treats 5000 gallons
Knowledge is Power and the only way to gain knowledge is through learning from others or by trial and error (which can lead to costly mistakes draining both money from your wallet and energy). Learning from others is an easier process and in this softcover book How to Identify Water Weeds and Algae, so much of the work is done for you.
Created, tested and written by Marine and Applied Biochemist through a combination of 50 years experience this 5th and newest Edition can provide you with everything you need to know, including the benefits and disadvantages of each method of applying both algaecides and aquatic herbicides. Whether its a small garden pond, large farm pond, lake or water irrigation project you are tackling, the information provided in this single book is information you will value for many years to come.
Included in the contents are the different types of algae, both toxic and resistant; along with different weeds and photo identification/ descriptions. Identify floating weeds such as Buckweed, various Lilys and Hyacinths; Submerged weeds like Coontail through Bladderwort and Emergent weeds from Cattails to Waterwillows.
Once you identify the plants, follow the step by step guide with simple instructions by determining the size of the area to be treated, proper chemical selection and calculating dosages, equipment and tool selection, how to apply the chemicals and follow up throughout the year. This book even offers post treatment questions and answers.
How to Identify Water Weeds and Algae is book that will continue to be of use many years down the road, ensuring beautiful, safe and functional Water Management.Learn More
- Combined forces of Nature's Blue(tm) Pond Dye and PondClear(tm) Liquid for optimum results.
- Great for spring start-up and fall shut-downs.
- One gallon will treat up to a 1/4 acre pond for up to 1 month.
- 2-year shelf life
- Formerly 2 in 1 PondClear(tm) with Nature's Blue.
How to apply:
Apply directly out of the container. Nature's Blue PLUS works best when poured in several spots along the shoreline.
When to apply:
Apply every two weeks when water temperatures are above 50° F. Wait 3 days after an algaecide and/or herbicide treatment to apply Nature's Blue PLUS.Nature's Blue PLUS Quick Dose ChartPond Size
(Every 2 Weeks)Up to 1/4 Acre2 quartsUp to 1/2 Acre3 quartsUp to 3/4 Acre4 quartsFor ponds larger than 1 surface acre,
use 1 gallons per surface acre every 2-4 weeks.
The Airmax Ecosystem has revolutionized pond management with a simple 4-step process. This easy to follow 4-step process will create the perfect ecosystem. Order your DVD copy today and stop guessing your way through pond management. Run Time Approx: 15 MinutesLearn More