Ornamental Pond Pumps & Filters
It’s time to stop worrying about your pump and start enjoying your fountain with our worry free 400 GPH Low Water Shut-Off Fountain Pump. We recommend this size for medium-large to large fountains that sometimes can run dry. High winds, hot or arid conditions, or a few days away can cause water to drop to dangerous levels which can burnout fountain pumps. This pump features our patented Low Water Shut-Off smart technology that senses when the water level drops then automatically turns itself off. When water is added, the pump automatically turns itself back on. The pump can produce exciting fountain heights up to 6.6 feet high. This durable, compact pump is energy efficient and runs quietly.
- Quiet pump adds beauty not noise to your landscape
- Low Water Shut-Off feature makes the pump last longer
- Energy efficient pump saves money and energy
- 1 year limited warranty
- Suction cups hold pump secure when mounted on wet surfaces
- 6 foot power cord and ID tubing adaptor are included
- Remember to order 3/8 inch and ½ inch tubing from this site
- Meant for fresh water use only
- Do not use this pump in water that is heavily chlorinated or water that has a high pH levels
- Use this pump in water temperatures between 86F and 41F
- As with all fountain pumps we recommend bringing in your pump during cold weather and keeping it in warm, dry area
Water gardeners appreciate natural beauty and often request eco-friendly approaches for their backyard ponds. We are delighted to offer many new and affordable green products. Our Pressurized Biological Filter and our Pressurized Biological Filter with UV Clarifier uses green coarse and fine filter. Both of these filter pads usually need to be changed once a year. Our Replacement Pads Pack includes both types of pads; the coarse black pad that collects large debris from your pond and the fine blue filter pad that picks up the smaller particles.
- Twin packs
- Easy to use
- 10" x 5"
We believe your garden pond should create beauty and serenity in your landscape, not endless hours of frustrating hard work. Experienced water gardeners understand the importance of a professional quality pond pump. Both large and small ponds need to maintain water circulation at all times in order to establish a healthy ecological balance. Our 210 GPH Professional Grade Pond Pump is designed for garden ponds 3 feet by 6 feet or smaller. Our pump can be adjusted to simply move the water or produce a maximum lift of 7.8 feet. We recommend adding a front or back filter and/or a UV clarifier for even better results.
- 1 year limited warranty
- Non-toxic and safe for pond plant and fish
- Durable construction
- 16 foot cord is included with pump
- Fresh water use only
- Use in water temperatures between 41F and 86F
- Never let this model run dry. Pump should remain completely submerged during operation.
- Do not use in heavily chlorinated water or in water that has high pH levels
- Easy to set up and operate