Beautify your pond while protecting it from problematic UV sunlight with Pond Logic Pond Shade.
- Some Colorful Commentary Pond Logic Pond Shade is available in a decorative Blue Sapphire or reflective Black Pearl color to provide UV protection while fitting in with your unique landscaping. Both options provide the same excellent level of protection so you don’t have to sacrifice performance to achieve the look you want.
- Let It Flow Pond Logic Pond Shade is delivered as a powerful liquid, meaning more long lasting color in every bottle. Just remember, you can always add more color, only apply a little pond shade at a time.
- Fish, Plant & Wildlife Friendly Pond Logic Barley Straw Extract is a completely natural product. When used in accordance with label directions Barley Straw Extract is completely safe for your fish, plants, pets and pond wildlife.
- When To Use Pond Logic Pond Shade: May be used all season long to provide a natural shade while improving water clarity issues. Pond Logic Pond Shade is a non-toxic coloring agent that will make your pond water a beautiful sapphire blue or mirrored black that will not harm or discolor ornamental aquatic plants or fish. As a benefit of its color, Pond Logic Pond Shade reduces the amount of sunlight (UV light) that penetrates the water, making it an ideal non-toxic solution to water clarity issues.
- How To Use Pond Logic Pond Shade: Use ½ ounce per 500 gallons. Pour directly into pond water. If pond water is turbid, actual color may vary; for best results start with clear water. If color is too dark perform a 25% water change. Treated water will not harm lawns, gardens or landscape plants. Use as needed to maintain desired color.
- 250 Gallons: ½ Ounce
- 500 Gallons: 1 Ounce
- 750 Gallons: 1½ Ounces
- 1,000 Gallons: 2 Ounces
Pond Logic Pond Shade Dosage Rates:
SKU 009409688 Model 130130 Weight 2.0000 Color No Size No Width N/A In Store Only No Price $21.97
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Great for fountains too Review by Tana Flickinger
Price Value Quality
I looked everywhere for something to add to my fountain that probably holds 3 gallons of water on three tiers. This is the first I found that didn't come by the gallon and cost $30 - $40. We put a few drops in 3 or 4 weeks ago, and even with the rain and adding water, it's still a beautiful blue. Not sure how it is in actual pond, but I'm sure it would be great in any small yard feature.
(Posted on 7/13/13)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on Pond Logic, Pond Shade: Blue Sapphire (16 Oz.), 130130
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question