Connector Posts are used for connecting Tarter arena equipment including, walk-thrus, panels and drive-thrus.
- Latch type: Female-Male-Male
- Dimensions: 5' Height
- Size - 3'x100'
- Coating - Galvanized
- Mesh - 2"x4"
- Gauge - 12.5
This heavy-duty 50"-high gate features exterior side bracing and 2 x 4 8-gauge wire. Powder coated wire keeps horses and small livestock safely inside, allowing no catch points. Frame and braces are made from 1-3/4" tube that has been protected from the elements by our powder coat finish. It comes complete with hinges, hinge pins, and 22" snap chain.Learn More
- Flexible netting ideal for crab pots, live wells and fish traps
- Resists corrosion while withstanding severe underwater elements or inclement above-ground weather
- Galvanized twice—before and after weaving
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Attractive gate for driveways, pastures, or other non crowding applications.
- DO NOT USE IN CROWDING SITUATIONS.
- Lag bolt post attachment, chain latch
- Single piece stay through drilled rails
- Traditional "bed frame" design for price conscious customers.
Our 6-Bar Heavy-Duty Standard Corral Panels are built with the same quality and strength as our Heavy-Duty Standard Bull Gate. This corral panel is ideal for the light-to-medium confinement of livestock in round pens and working areas. 60" high with vertical “Z” Braces, this panel features high-tensile strength steel tubing with superior continuous-welded saddle joints. A superior E-Coat finish ensures a longer life in the field while custom loop legs prevent sinking into the ground. It hooks easily to our Walk-Thru Arch Gate as well as other panels, thanks to its quick pin-latch system.Learn More
- V-Mesh fence uses a diamond mesh weave to prevent hooves or legs from becoming caught in the fence.
- Quality galvanized wire with durable zinc coating resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Easy to install on flat or hilly terrain
- Strong mesh design minimizes potential for injury by flexing on impact
- 58" Height
- Red Brand Tradition - Class 1 galvanized wire.
- Horizontal Gauge - 12 1/2
- Vertical Gauge - 14
Our 7-Bar Heavy-Duty Standard Bull Gate is designed for light-to-medium confinement situations, as well as pasture and field entrances. This gate is built tough for tough situations and has been the favorite of farmers and herdsmen for years. 1-3/4" round tube made of high-tensile strength steel with superior continuous-welded saddle joints helps make this 50"-high gate so tough. This gate features vertical “Z” Braces and a superior E-Coat finish to ensure longer life in the field. Gates come with hinges, hinge pins, and 22" snap chain. Available in lengths from 4' to 20'. Available in red, blue, or green.
NOTE: Not available in galvanized. All gates are 3â€ shorter than listed length to allow for gate hardware and proper clearance. Recommended for light-to-medium confinement only. 18' and 20' gates have 3 hinges and 3 hinge pins.Learn More