These are the heaviest panels and walk-thrus on the market and are the ultimate walk-thru for livestock management of any type.
- 2" 14-gauge panel and support bars
- Gate stands 72” tall with 48” wide walk-thru
- Heavy-duty 2-3/8” 10-gauge bow tube on walk and ride-thrus for maximum strength
- 60" tall panels
- Use heavy-duty connector posts for strong hookup if 72" height is desired
- Use for cattle-handling systems, rodeos, or other heavy confinement
- Heavy-duty pin connectors
- Closed end loops and closed tops
- High mount latches for mounted operation
- Heavy-duty bullet style single latch
- Heavy-duty powder coat brown finish
- Protect your investment with our most reliable confinement for cattle, hogs and other large animals
- Able to withstand the demands of corralling large animal herds
- Ideal for all terrains, as well as corrals and pastures
- Special wire crimps withstand even the most severe weather by allowing the fence to expand and contract
- Galvanized wire resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Sierra Agricultural Fence - Commercial Galvanized Wire.
Stretches to fit gate opening up to 20 feet. Retracts to keep gate off ground when open. Electrified when closed, neutral when open. Highly visible and effective. SLINKY GATE assembly consists of: One Rub’Rgate handle, one large galvanized spring, two pinlock style wood post insulators with galvanized nails, two pinlock style T-Post insulators, one anchor/activator, one fence line clamp/tap and complete schematic instructions. Equipped to fitwood post or T-Post openings.Learn More
- Fiberglass Fence Post
- Bundled 25
- 10 Pounds per Bundle
The perfect gate between pastures and entries, our 1-3/4" rounded high-tensile strength tubing with superior continuous-welded saddle joints has the quality that has made Tarter the leader in farm gate products. 50" high with vertical “Z” Braces, this gate features a superior E-Coat finish to ensure longer life in the field.Learn More
- Also Available in Brown (BN), and Forrest Green (GN).
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Attractive gate for driveways, pastures, or other non crowding applications.
- Lag bolt post attachment, chain latch.
- Mitered corners.
- Unique "D" shaped tubing offers maximum rigidity in a lightweight gate.
- 1.050" OD Single Piece Vertical Stay Through Drilled 1.66" Rails
- All gates are 5" shorter than stated length.
- Number Of Rails: 6
- Number of Stays: 1
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Length: 139"
- Width: 1.5"
- Height: 47.5"
- Sharp points for effective fencing
- Strong barbs resist bending
- Twisted-cable design
- Barb Spacing - 4"
- Wire Gauge - 12-3/4
- 1,320 feet in length
The perfect gate between pastures and entries, our 1-3/4" rounded high-tensile strength tubing with superior continuous-welded saddle joints has the quality that has made Tarter the leader in farm gate products. 50" high with vertical “Z” Braces, this gate features a superior E-Coat finish to ensure longer life in the field. All gates are available in lengths from 4' to 20' and come complete with hinges, hinge pins, and 22" snap chain. The 6-bar is available in green, red, blue, gray, walnut brown or black and the 7-bar is available in red only.Learn More