Our Heavy-Duty Mineral Feeder is the best-selling mineral feeder on the market because of its superior design and quality workmanship.
Rough and rugged, our Heavy-Duty Mineral Feeder will serve you well for years.
This feeder features a rotating 15" poly wind vane head with dual ball bearings, a large rotating 2-cubic-foot-capacity heavy poly tub and a 46"-diameter base built with solid 3/4" steel rods to prevent tipping.
Assembled height is 59"Learn More
- 12" all-threaded bolt for hinges, chain latch.
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Our heaviest, economically priced gate, mainly used for heavy crowding high stress areas.
- Single piece vertical stay through drilled horizontal rails for extra strength
This heavy-duty 50"-high gate features exterior side bracing and 2 x 4 8-gauge wire. E-Coated wire keeps horses and small livestock safely inside, allowing no catch points. Frame and braces are made from 1-3/4" tube that has been protected from the elements by E-Coat. It comes complete with hinges, hinge pins, and 22" snap chain. This gate features a superior E-Coat gray finish to ensure longer life in the field.
NOTES: All gates are 3" shorter than listed length to allow for gate hardware and proper clearance. Recommended for light confinement.
- Dimensions: 12' L x 50" H
- 1 Brace
- Ideal for poultry and pet pens
- Can be used as pest-resistant garden barriers
- Provides predator-proof protection for domestic fowl and gardens
- Hexagon mesh design is reinforced with supplemental horizontal wires to keep netting straight and upright
- 20-gauge wire is galvanized before weaving to last longer, resisting rust and corrosion
- Reverse twist weave unrolls flat, ensuring easier handling
- 1" Mesh Spacing
Endorsements by numerous World Champion ropers have helped make Priefert’s Fully Automatic Roping Chute one of the most popular pieces of equipment in arenas across the country. It’s not just the pros that use Priefert. Everyone knows that it is important to “Practice like you Compete,” with a Priefert chute. Priefert’s Fully Automatic Roping Chute takes efficiency to a whole new level by incorporating a Laser-Eye and remote control action.
This remote-controlled chute is ideal for the practice arena because it virtually eliminates the need for extra chute help. The roper pushes a single button on the remote to release the steer/calf. When the chute is empty, the laser eye activates the closing of the front gate. After this gate is closed, the split tailgate opens automatically to allow the next steer/calf to enter the chute. Once the animal has entered, the laser eye detects that the chute is loaded and it closes the tailgate. This lets the roper to return to the box with a steer/calf loaded and ready for the next run. This Fully Automatic Chute allows the roper to spend more time roping, and less time reloading the chute. As an added feature, a dial on the chute’s control box gives ropers the ability to delay the opening of the front release gate, allowing the roper time to get ready for the run after pushing the release button. The timing of this delay can be set from approximately 3 to 30 seconds. Priefert’s Fully Automatic Chute can also be set to function in semi-automatic mode, with each function of the chute corresponding to a different button on the remote. The remote control unit is compact and easily fits in a pocket or in the optional belt clip-holder.
The Priefert name has become synonymous with today’s roping industry. Priefert Roping Chutes and accessories are the number one choice of professional ropers and top organizations. The innovation behind every Priefert Roping Chute combined with their legendary durability, has changed the look and feel of the growing roping industry. Our chutes are the Official Chute of the PRCA, the National Finals Rodeo, the USTRC, the Priefert World Series of Team Roping, the NTRL, the George Strait Team Roping Classic, the BFI, and many more major roping organizations and events, making Priefert the chute of choice when big money is on the line!
- Overall Height: 68”
- Overall Width: 36”
- Inside Width at Top: 30”
- Inside Width at Bottom: 14”
- Overall Length: 86”
- Weight: 491 lbs (All weights approximate)
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Priefert Blue
- A 110 volt electrical outlet and a compressor (not included) capable of producing 90-100 lbs of air pressure and 3.2 CFM are required to activate the chute’s automatic headgate and tailgate