Wire connectors used to lap splice 2 wires. The sleeves are designed to speed and improve installation and repair of all common sizes of barb, woven and smooth fence wire. Dare splicing sleeves equal and often exceed the breaking strength of the original wire. They are the only style recommended by most manufacturers of high-tensile systems. Trouble-free connections can be made quickly and easily. No. DP 1-2/25: Use to splice 14-1/2 and 15-1/2-gauge smooth wire; 25 per bag No. DP 2-3/25: Use to splice 12-1/2-gauge smooth wire; 25 per bag No. DP 2-3/100: Use to splice 12-1/2-gauge smooth wire; 100 per bag No. DP 3-4/10: Use to splice 10 and 11-gauge smooth and 14 and 15-1/2-gauge barbed wire; 10 per bag No. DP 4-5/10: Use to splice 9-gauge smooth and 12-1/2 and 13-1/2-gauge barbed wire; 10 per bagLearn More
- Protect your investment with our most reliable confinement for cattle, hogs and other large animals
- Able to withstand the demands of corralling large animal herds
- Ideal for all terrains, as well as corrals and pastures
- Special wire crimps withstand even the most severe weather by allowing the fence to expand and contract
- Galvanized wire resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Red Brand Tradition - Class 1 galvanized wire.
Our 6-Bar Economy Corral Panels are built with the same high quality and strength as our gates. Light but strong, these panels are ideal for light confinement and are portable for travel to overnight shows or trail rides. 60" high with vertical “Z” Braces, these panels are built from 1-3/4" round high-tensile strength steel tubing with superior continuous-welded saddle joints. A superior E-Coat finish ensures longer life in the field, and the quick pin-latch system makes for easy hookup. Custom loop legs prevent sinking, and panels hook up easily to our Walk- Thru Arch Gate.Learn More
Ideal for smaller fence lines.
- Low impedance energizer - Designed to deliver power to the end of the fence even under heavy load e.g. foliage, undergrowth.
- Low maintenance design - Simple operation.
- LED Indicator - LED indicator pulses when energizer is working.
- Robust covered knob design - Easy installation and good wire connection.
- Multiple mounting options - Easily mounts on wall, wood post or T-post.
- 2 year full replacement manufacturer warranty (including lightning)
Specifications Distance Range (miles) 15 miles Distance Range (acres) 60 acres Peak Output Energy (up to) 0.5 J Peak Stored Energy (up to) 0.85 J Output Voltage (up to) 10.0 kV max, 4.8 kV @ 500 Ω Power 110 V
Our Sliding-Door Horse Stall is one of the leaders in the equestrian market. Ideal for open barn/shed applications, the 7' tall sides and fronts can be ordered separately or as a complete unit. A stall front can be installed in an existing barn or you can convert a barn by using the entire stall. Individual corner bracket allows for one or multiple side-by-side units.
- 4' wide sliding door with smooth-operating ball-bearing rollers
- Optional swing-out poly or galvanized-back hay and grain feeders and grain feeders
- 1/2 in. solid steel stall bars
- Flat doorway threshold helps prevent catching or stumbling
- Unique latches that eliminate all sharp protrusions
- Stalls easily outfitted with 2x lumber or poly panels
Extra Sweep Gate Latch for model SSS Alley & Sweep System
- Dimensions: 21" L x 6-1/2" W x 12-1/2" H
This super-duty unit is designed for the heaviest applications. This gate is 60" high, perfect for a 6’ tall arena, and has full saddle-welded square corners. A revolutionary laser cut brace technique provides a continuous and smooth interior surface for animal safety. The 3/4"- diameter, super-duty hinge pin on welded, swivel-collared hinge provides the heaviest attachment on the market. The Super-Duty Square Corner Gate comes with chain latch. Features a heavy-duty powder coat brown finish giving you protection like no other found in the industry.
- Dimensions: 10' L x 60" H
- 1 Brace