- Adjusts to fit: Steel t-posts small medium large without studs; fiberglass t-posts medium and large sizes only .
- Insulator opens to attach anywhere. Adjustable.
- High density molded polyethylene. - Ship Weight: 4.46 lbs.Learn More
- Size - 4'x100'
- Coating - Galvanized
- Mesh - 2"x4"
- Gauge - 12.5
This heavy-duty 50"-high gate features exterior side bracing and 2 x 4 8-gauge wire. E-Coated wire keeps horses and small livestock safely inside, allowing no catch points. Frame and braces are made from 1-3/4" tube that has been protected from the elements by E-Coat. It comes complete with hinges, hinge pins, and 22" snap chain. This gate features a superior E-Coat blue, gray, walnut brown, or black finish to ensure longer life in the field and is available in lengths from 4' to 16'.Learn More
- Fiberglass Fence Post
- Bundled 25
- 10 Pounds per Bundle
The Tarter Arena Worker is a must have piece of 3-point equipment when grooming any size arena. A well groomed arena can reduce injuries and boost performance. This durable piece of equipment rips tough soil leaving a smooth uniform look to the arena. When conditioning the soil, use our optional 100 gallon water tank to add moisture to improve soil condition. This quick-hitch compatible, hydraulic free Arena Worker is protected with our durable, corrosion resistant powder coat gray finish.
2-stage quick-hitch Category I and Category II pin hookups to fit both medium and larger size tractors (2-stage Cat. I & Cat. II pin included)
Works efficiently for 40-70 HP on 540 RPM tractors
- Features our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish
- Height: 45″
- Approx. Weight: 720 lbs.
- Width: 75″
- Length: 84″
This is ONLY the Male Wall Mount for Tarter Premium Stalls.
Premium Male Bracket for Premium Horse StallsLearn More
ur Fence Line Feeder Panels are designed for feeding square-bale, loose hay or silage in the pasture fence line or corner. They can also be used in barns or sheds for easy feeding. 50" high, these feeder panels are available in 2" tubing in E-Coat red. These panels are also great for constructing your own square bale feeders of various sizes, with S-bar openings and quick pin hookup. The superior E-Coat finish ensures longer life in the field, and the S-bar design helps prevent calves from getting inside.Learn More
- Designed for containment in crowding areas such as feedlots and working pens
- 2″ round high-tensile strength steel tubing
- Superior continuous-welded saddle joints
- Double-sided sign plates means panels can be hung in either direction
- Stands 62″ high with vertical “Z” braces
- Quick-pin latch system makes for easy hookup
- Custom loop legs prevent sinking
- Available in 10′ & 12′ lengths
- Features our superior finish in John Deere’s signature green
NOTE: Recommended for heavy confinement.Learn More
The Valu-Line Series features lightweight price performers that are perfect for any light-duty needs.
They include straight end-post construction and superior E-Coat finish for long life in the field.
All welds are continuous-welded saddle joints constructed with 1-1/2" tubing.
They are easy to handle, maneuver and afford. The Valu-Line 5-Bar Walk-Thru is 4' wide and features a double-brace bow design.
The gate has a chain and latch with a bow that connects to the corral with our drop-pin hookup system.
Measures 4' x 8'Learn More