- Suitable to enclose livestock and pastures
- Effective, dependable, low-cost fencing solution
- Class 3 galvanized wire has a heavy zinc coating for long life and durability
- Can be electrified when needed
- Large porcelain lag insulator.
- Heavy duty.
- Use for line and corners.
The Floating De-Icer is encased in a rugged plastic housing for durability and for long life floating on top of the water. This tough performer is designed with a built-in thermostat and automatic shut-off in the event the unit is removed from the tank. This is a 120 volt/1500 watt unit that comes with a 6' cord.Learn More
Our 7-Bar Heavy-Duty Standard Bull Gate is designed for light-to-medium confinement situations, as well as pasture and field entrances. This gate is built tough for tough situations and has been the favorite of farmers and herdsmen for years. 1-3/4" round tube made of high-tensile strength steel with superior continuous-welded saddle joints helps make this 50"-high gate so tough. This gate features vertical “Z” Braces and a superior E-Coat finish to ensure longer life in the field. Gates come with hinges, hinge pins, and 22" snap chain.Learn More
This leadup easily hooks together to other leadups to provide all the staging area you need. The slanted bottom prevents animal turnaround and an optional backstop can allow animals to advance in the alley while not letting them back up. The optional backstop fits both 8 foot and 12 foot alleys and features a corrosion resistant powder coat brown finish.
- Dimensions: 147" L x 36" W x 58" H
Regular Price: $149.99
Special Price: $143.99
Red Brand Field Fence (woven wire) is manufactured in a wide selection of heights and styles featuring a graduated spacing that starts with small openings at the bottom which helps prevent entry from small animals. The hinge-lock knot allows the fencing to give under pressure and spring back into shape. It also expands or contracts under changing weather, giving flexibility and added strength. This quality fencing ensures a solid construction over any terrain. Our field fence is designed using a variety of spacing configurations to accommodate horses, cattle, hogs and other large animals.
- 47” x 330’
- 12.5 gauge
- Red Brand Tradition - Class 1 Galvanized Wire
The perfect gate between pastures and entries, our 1-3/4" rounded high-tensile strength tubing with superior continuous-welded saddle joints has the quality that has made Tarter the leader in farm gate products. 50" high with vertical “Z” Braces, this gate features a superior E-Coat finish to ensure longer life in the field. All gates are available in lengths from 4' to 20' and come complete with hinges, hinge pins, and 22" snap chain. The 6-bar is available in green, red, blue, gray, walnut brown or black and the 7-bar is available in red only.Learn More
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Attractive gate for driveways, pastures, or other non crowding applications.
- DO NOT USE IN CROWDING SITUATIONS
- Lag bolt post attachment, chain latch
- Traditional "bed frame" design for price conscious customers.
- Includes necessary hardware for hanging