The sleeves and taps are designed to speed and improve installation and repair of all common sizes of barb, woven and smooth fence wire. DARE SPLICING SLEEVES equal and often exceed the breaking strength of the original wire. They are the only style recommended by most manufacturers of high-tensile systems. DARE TAPS are handy when used to connect hook-up, grounding and jumper wires to the fence line. Trouble-free connections can be made quickly and easily. Special application tools are made of high-carbon tool steel and are provided with gauges to insure strong and dependable splices and connections.Learn More
- Size - 4'x100'
- Coating - Galvanized
- Mesh - 2"x4"
- Gauge - 12.5
Connector Posts are used for connecting Tarter arena equipment including, walk-thrus, panels and drive-thrus.
- Latch type: Female-Male-Male
- Dimensions: 5' Height
Our 6-Bar Economy Galvanized Tube Gate has the quality, features, and durable value you’ve come to expect from Tarter. This gate is perfect for placement at construction sites, for crowd control, or for fencing pastures, orchards, and gardens. 50" high with vertical “Z” Braces, this gate is made from 1-3/4" round high-tensile strength galvanized tubing with superior continuous welded saddle joints. Gates come with hinges, hinge pins and 22" snap chain.Learn More
- Ideal for poultry and pet pens
- Can be used as pest-resistant garden barriers
- Provides predator-proof protection for domestic fowl and gardens
- Hexagon mesh design is reinforced with supplemental horizontal wires to keep netting straight and upright
- 20-gauge wire is galvanized before weaving to last longer, resisting rust and corrosion
- Reverse twist weave unrolls flat, ensuring easier handling
- 1" Mesh Spacing
- 10.9 Stored joules of power; 6 joule output at 75 ohms
- 115 Volt, 60 cycle; pulsed DC output (1-second intervals)
- 100 Mile range
- Fuse less design
Tarter Super Stock equipment offers the heaviest walk-, ride-, and drive-thrus on the market and are the ultimate choice for livestock management of any type.
- 2-1/4” 14-gauge precision cut laser braces
- 2” 14-gauge gate and support bars
- Heavy-duty 2-3/8” 10-gauge bow tube for maximum strength
- Gate panel stands 6’ tall from ground
- Use for cattle-handling systems, rodeos, or other heavy confinement
- Double latching systems
- Heavy-duty pin connectors
- Bow Hook-up Adapter available for 3-way connections
- Heavy-duty powder coat brown finish
- Dimensions: 12' L x 114" H
- Sharp points for effective fencing
- Strong barbs resist bending
- Twisted-cable design
- Wire Gauge - 12 1/2
- Barb Style - 2 Pt
- Barb Spacing - 4"
- Reel Length - 1320 Ft
- Resource # 70476
Weight-78lbs **Due to safety in shipping this item MUST ship LTL Freight.**Learn More
- Aluminum finish
- 1-5/8" x 1-3/8"