This heavy-duty 50"-high gate features exterior side bracing and 2 x 4 8-gauge wire. Powder coated wire keeps horses and small livestock safely inside, allowing no catch points. Frame and braces are made from 1-3/4" tube that has been protected from the elements by our powder coat finish. It comes complete with hinges, hinge pins, and 22" snap chain.Learn More
Our 7-Bar Heavy-Duty Standard Bull Gate is designed for light-to-medium confinement situations, as well as pasture and field entrances. This gate is built tough for tough situations and has been the favorite of farmers and herdsmen for years. 1-3/4" round tube made of high-tensile strength steel with superior continuous-welded saddle joints helps make this 50"-high gate so tough. This gate features vertical “Z” Braces and a superior E-Coat finish to ensure longer life in the field. Gates come with hinges, hinge pins, and 22" snap chain. Available in lengths from 4' to 20'. Available in red, blue, or green.
NOTE: Not available in galvanized. All gates are 3â€ shorter than listed length to allow for gate hardware and proper clearance. Recommended for light-to-medium confinement only. 18' and 20' gates have 3 hinges and 3 hinge pins.Learn More
Our 6-Bar Extra Heavy-Duty Bull Gate is designed for feedlots, large herd containment, and heavy confinement situations with the quality, features, and strength you have come to expect from Tarter. This 52"-high gate features vertical “Z” Braces and 2" diameter round high-tensile strength steel tubing with continuous-welded saddle joints. A superior E-Coat finish ensures longer life in the field. Gates come with (2) 3/4" x 12" hinge pins and heavy-duty welded chainlatch.
NOTE: All 2" gates are 2-1/2" shorter than listed length to allow for gate hardware and proper clearance. Recommended for heavy confinement.
- Dimensions: 10' L x 52" H
- 1 Brace
Serious herdsmen need serious capacity and the new Tarter FeedMaster 165-Bushel Portable Creep Feeder provides it better than any feeder of its kind on the market. Large in capacity, larger still in functionality, long in corrosion-resistant life – the FeedMaster 165 masters the pasture and feeds the need.
- Heaviest and largest single-axle creep feeder on the market
- 33" x 96" feed door lid easily opens from ground with large handle
- Redesigned feed control doors for easier feed flow adjustments
- Heaviest cages on the market with 2 additional bars on bottom sides to prevent animals from reaching under cage sides
- Improved feed agitation ensures even flow of feed with the simple turn of a crank
- Cages have 2 positions: 1) Fully vertical for shipping and highway transport 2) Completely down and in position for feeding
- One of the only powder coated creeps on the market – for superior rust and corrosion protection
- Heavy-duty wheels and new large 11L x 15SL 8-ply pneumatic implement tires make transport easy, even on rough ground
- R-pinned corner braces on super-duty cages ensure maximum stability
- Super-duty tongue with attached pin provided
- Adjustable height limiter on creep cage allows for multiple height positions or can be removed entirely
- Improved roofline provides better protection for feed from the elements
- Heaviest gauge metal throughout the entire feeder
- Features a drop pin rear hitch
- Inside ladder for easier access
- 4 heavy-duty leveling stands
- Super-duty adjustable jack is fully removable
- Feeder Height w/Cages Up - 8 ft. 3 in.
- Feeder Top Width - 8 ft.
- Feed Bottom Width - 6 ft. 1 in.
- Over-All Length - w/Tongue - 11 ft. 1 in.; w/o Tongue - 8 ft.
- Over-All Width w/Cages Down - 14 ft. 5 in.
- Cage Dimensions - 8 ft. 5 1/2 in. l x 4 ft. 10 in. w x 3 ft. 8 1/2 in. h
- Calf Stall Openings - 10
- Calf Stall Width - 17 1/2 in.
- Feed Trough - 7 ft. 11 in. l x 14 in. w x 7 in. d x 2 sides
- Ideal for poultry and pet pens
- Can be used as pest-resistant garden barriers
- Provides predator-proof protection for domestic fowl and gardens
- Hexagon mesh design is reinforced with supplemental horizontal wires to keep netting straight and upright
- 20-gauge wire is galvanized before weaving to last longer, resisting rust and corrosion
- Reverse twist weave unrolls flat, ensuring easier handling
- 1" Mesh Spacing
- Size - 2'x50'
- Coating -Galvanized
- 1" Mesh
Our Fence Line Feeder Panels are designed for feeding square-bale, loose hay or silage in the pasture fence line or corner. They can also be used in barns or sheds for easy feeding. 50" high, these feeder panels are available in 2" tubing in E-Coat red. These panels are also great for constructing your own square bale feeders of various sizes, with S-bar openings and quick pin hookup. The superior E-Coat finish ensures longer life in the field, and the S-bar design helps prevent calves from getting inside.Learn More
$139.99The Valu-Line Series features lightweight price performers that are perfect for any light-duty needs. They include straight end-post construction and superior E-Coat finish for long life in the field. All welds are continuous-welded saddle joints constructed with 1-1/2" tubing. They are easy to handle, maneuver and afford. The Valu-Line 3-Piece Round Bale Feeder is a lightweight performer for all your hay feeding needs. Light but durable, it is easy to assemble and features our slant bar design. This feeder is 8' in diameter, 45" high and is made exclusively of 1-1/2" tubular steel. It features our superior E-Coat finish for strong corrosion-resistance.
- The Valu-Line Series features lightweight price performers that are perfect for any light-duty needs.
- They include straight end-post construction and superior E-Coat finish for long life in the field.
- All welds are continuous-welded saddle joints constructed with 1-1/2" tubing.
- They are easy to handle, maneuver and afford. T
- he Valu-Line 3-Piece Round Bale Feeder is a lightweight performer for all your hay feeding needs.
- Light but durable, it is easy to assemble and features our slant bar design.
- This feeder is 8' in diameter, 45" high and is made exclusively of 1-1/2" tubular steel.
*Not recommended for horses.*Learn More
Priefert’s Stripping Chute Release Gate is designed for use with our Stripping Chute Entry Frame (sold separately) to create a “Stripping Chute” in a return alley. The entry frame and release gate are often set on either end of two 8’ long panels or gates to create a safe area for removing ropes and/or head wraps from steers. The Stripping Chute Release Gate serves as a blocking gate and locks in the down/closed position to keep the steer in the “stripping” area until all ropes have been removed. Once the steer is ready to be released, simply pull down on the release lever to open the gate. This gate features chain connectors on each side that allow for quick, easy, and secure connections to be made. An Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish with UV inhibitors adds years of life to your investment by helping the product resist rust, scratches, and fading.
The Priefert name has become synonymous with today’s roping industry. Priefert Roping Chutes and accessories are the number one choice of professional ropers and top organizations. The innovation behind every Priefert Roping Chute combined with their legendary durability, has changed the look and feel of the growing roping industry. Our chutes are the Official Chute of the PRCA, the National Finals Rodeo, the USTRC, the Priefert World Series of Team Roping, the NTRL, the George Strait Team Roping Classic, the BFI, and many more major roping organizations and events, making Priefert the chute of choice when big money is on the line!
- Overall Height: 73”
- Overall Width: 36”
- Overall Length: 16”
- Weight: 151 lbs (All weights approximate)
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Grey