- Size - 24"x15'
- Coating - Galvanized
- Mesh - 1"x1"
- Gauge - 16
This Digital Electric Fence Tester is very accurate and operates on an included 9V battery.
- Designed To Measure Voltage Levels On Electric Fences & Electric Fence Controllers
- Digitally Measures Voltages From 500 To 9,900V
- Ground Probe & Handle Cover The Fence Probe
- Fence Probe Is Forked To Allow For Easy Testing Of Electric Fence Tape As Well As Conventional Electric Fence Wire
- Automatic On/Off
- Simply Insert Ground Probe Into Soil & Touch Fence Probe To Fencer Or Electric Fence
- LCD Window Displays The Voltage In KV, 1,000V
- Multiple applications around home, shop and farm
- Single-strand wire ideal for bundling and tying
- Great for hanging tools and other household chores
Our 7-Bar Heavy-Duty Standard Bull Gate is designed for light-to-medium confinement situations, as well as pasture and field entrances. This gate is built tough for tough situations and has been the favorite of farmers and herdsmen for years. 1-3/4" round tube made of high-tensile strength steel with superior continuous-welded saddle joints helps make this 50"-high gate so tough. This gate features vertical “Z” Braces and a superior E-Coat finish to ensure longer life in the field. Gates come with hinges, hinge pins, and 22" snap chain.Learn More
- 4” x 4” mesh provides strong confinement and deters animals from putting their heads through the fence
- Smooth side of Square Deal® Knot prevents injury to animal
- Strong mesh design minimizes potential for injury by flexing on impact
- Quality galvanized wire resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Offers secure protection from predatory animals
- Easy to install on flat or hilly terrain
- Red Brand Extended Life - Class 3 Galvanized Wire.
Our 6-Bar Economy Corral Panels are built with the same high quality and strength as our gates. Light but strong, these panels are ideal for light confinement and are portable for travel to overnight shows or trail rides. 60" high with vertical “Z” Braces, these panels are built from 1-3/4" round high-tensile strength steel tubing with superior continuous-welded saddle joints. A superior E-Coat finish ensures longer life in the field, and the quick pin-latch system makes for easy hookup. Custom loop legs prevent sinking, and panels hook up easily to our Walk- Thru Arch Gate. Available in 6' to 16' lengths in red, blue, green, gray, walnut brown, or black.Learn More
Priefert’s Premier Stalls offer horse owners practical solutions for creating a safe, functional, and attractive environment for their valued animals. Stall Starter Posts are required for starting a new run of stalls if you are not connecting those stalls to a wall or other existing structure. The SSP2 features connection points set at a 90 degree angle and is used when starting a single run of stalls. This product features Priefert’s superior Architectural Grade Powder Coating with UV inhibitors over galvanized metal to provide two lines of defense against the elements. By combining galvanizing and powder coating, we ensure maximum rust protection from animal urine and cleaning compounds.
- Post Height: 85”
- Total Width: 6”
- Post constructed from 16 gauge, 2” galvanized tubing
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Black
- Weight: 10.30