Our 6-Bar Economy Corral Panels are built with the same high quality and strength as our gates. Light but strong, these panels are ideal for light confinement and are portable for travel to overnight shows or trail rides. 60" high with vertical “Z” Braces, these panels are built from 1-3/4" round high-tensile strength steel tubing with superior continuous-welded saddle joints. A superior E-Coat finish ensures longer life in the field, and the quick pin-latch system makes for easy hookup. Custom loop legs prevent sinking, and panels hook up easily to our Walk- Thru Arch Gate. Available in 6' to 16' lengths in red, blue, green or walnut brown.
NOTE: Recommended for light confinement.Learn More
- Meets the demands of busy farms and ranches
- Unmatched strength and durability stands up well to animal pressure and weight
- Available in several styles and weights to match your specific animal-confinement needs
- Red Brand Commercial Galvanized Wire
Endorsements by numerous World Champion ropers have helped make Priefert’s Fully Automatic Roping Chute one of the most popular pieces of equipment in arenas across the country. It’s not just the pros that use Priefert. Everyone knows that it is important to “Practice like you Compete,” with a Priefert chute. Priefert’s Fully Automatic Roping Chute takes efficiency to a whole new level by incorporating a Laser-Eye and remote control action.
This remote-controlled chute is ideal for the practice arena because it virtually eliminates the need for extra chute help. The roper pushes a single button on the remote to release the steer/calf. When the chute is empty, the laser eye activates the closing of the front gate. After this gate is closed, the split tailgate opens automatically to allow the next steer/calf to enter the chute. Once the animal has entered, the laser eye detects that the chute is loaded and it closes the tailgate. This lets the roper to return to the box with a steer/calf loaded and ready for the next run. This Fully Automatic Chute allows the roper to spend more time roping, and less time reloading the chute. As an added feature, a dial on the chute’s control box gives ropers the ability to delay the opening of the front release gate, allowing the roper time to get ready for the run after pushing the release button. The timing of this delay can be set from approximately 3 to 30 seconds. Priefert’s Fully Automatic Chute can also be set to function in semi-automatic mode, with each function of the chute corresponding to a different button on the remote. The remote control unit is compact and easily fits in a pocket or in the optional belt clip-holder.
The Priefert name has become synonymous with today’s roping industry. Priefert Roping Chutes and accessories are the number one choice of professional ropers and top organizations. The innovation behind every Priefert Roping Chute combined with their legendary durability, has changed the look and feel of the growing roping industry. Our chutes are the Official Chute of the PRCA, the National Finals Rodeo, the USTRC, the Priefert World Series of Team Roping, the NTRL, the George Strait Team Roping Classic, the BFI, and many more major roping organizations and events, making Priefert the chute of choice when big money is on the line!
- Overall Height: 68”
- Overall Width: 36”
- Inside Width at Top: 30”
- Inside Width at Bottom: 14”
- Overall Length: 86”
- Weight: 491 lbs (All weights approximate)
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Priefert Blue
- A 110 volt electrical outlet and a compressor (not included) capable of producing 90-100 lbs of air pressure and 3.2 CFM are required to activate the chute’s automatic headgate and tailgate
Our 4 ft. Pipe Panel Walk-Thru Arch Gates complement our pipe panels and provide ease of access for livestock and herdsman.
The powder coat finish ensures a longer life in the field, and the quick pin-latch system ensures a quick, yet secure hook-up.
The gate also features a chain latch.
The superior powder coat finish ensures a longer life in the field.
Available in red 1-1/4" steel tubing, this panel is lightweight and should be used for small animal confinement only.
Measures 74" highLearn More
This super-duty unit is designed for the heaviest applications. This gate is 60" high, perfect for a 6’ tall arena, and has full saddle-welded square corners. A revolutionary laser cut brace technique provides a continuous and smooth interior surface for animal safety. The 3/4"- diameter, super-duty hinge pin on welded, swivel-collared hinge provides the heaviest attachment on the market. The Super-Duty Square Corner Gate comes with chain latch. Features a heavy-duty powder coat brown finish giving you protection like no other found in the industry.
- Dimensions: 14' L x 60" H
- 2 Braces
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Attractive gate for driveways, pastures, or other non crowding applications.
- DO NOT USE IN CROWDING SITUATIONS
- Lag bolt post attachment, chain latch
- Traditional "bed frame" design for price conscious customers.
These are the heaviest panels and walk-, ride-, and drive-thrus on the market and are the ultimate walk-, ride-, and drive-thrus for livestock management of any type.
- 2" 14-gauge gate and support bars
- Heavy-duty 2-3/8” 10-gauge bow tube for maximum strength
- Gate panel stands 6’ tall from ground
- Use for cattle-handling systems, rodeos, or other heavy confinement
- Heavy-duty pin connectors
- Heavy-duty powder coat brown finish
- Bow Hook-up Adapter available for 3-way connections