These are the heaviest panels and walk-thrus on the market and are the ultimate walk-thru for livestock management of any type.
- 2" 14-gauge panel, gate and support bars
- Heavy-duty 2-3/8” 10-gauge bow tube on walk- and ride-thrus for maximum strength
- 72" tall panels
- Use for cattle-handling systems, rodeos, or other heavy confinement
- Heavy-duty pin connectors
- Closed end loops and closed tops
- High mount latches for mounted operation
- Heavy-duty bullet style double latch
- Heavy-duty powder coat brown finish
- Bow Hook-up Adapter available for 3-way connections
- Used to drive T-posts and smaller metal posts into ground
- Fashioned from 2" SCH 40 pipe
- Sturdy 1/2" thick rod handles to make post driving easier
- 18 lbs. depending on model
- Solid post driver
- Features a durable, corrosion- resistant powder coat finish
- Dimensions: 23-1/2" L x 9" W
Priefert’s Premier Stalls offer horse owners practical solutions for creating a safe, functional, and attractive environment for their valued animals. Stall Starter Posts are required for starting a new run of stalls if you are not connecting those stalls to a wall or other existing structure. The SSP3 features 90 degree and 180 connection points and is designed to be used when starting a back-to-back run of stalls. This product features Priefert’s superior Architectural Grade Powder Coating with UV inhibitors over galvanized metal to provide two lines of defense against the elements. By combining galvanizing and powder coating, we ensure maximum rust protection from animal urine and cleaning compounds.
- Post Height: 85”
- Total Width: 6”
- Post constructed from 16 gauge, 2” galvanized tubing
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Black
Our Heavy-Duty Mineral Feeder is the best-selling mineral feeder on the market because of its superior design and quality workmanship.
Rough and rugged, our Heavy-Duty Mineral Feeder will serve you well for years.
This feeder features a rotating 15" poly wind vane head with dual ball bearings, a large rotating 2-cubic-foot-capacity heavy poly tub and a 46"-diameter base built with solid 3/4" steel rods to prevent tipping.
Assembled height is 59"Learn More
The 6-Bar Extra Heavy-Duty Bull Gate is designed for feedlots, large herd containment, and heavy confinement situations with the quality, features, and strength you have come to expect from Tarter. This 52"-high gate features vertical “Z” Braces and 2" diameter round high-tensile strength steel tubing with continuous-welded saddle joints. A superior E-Coat finish ensures longer life in the field. Gates come with (2) 3/4" x 12" hinge pins and heavy-duty welded chainlatch.
NOTE: All 2" gates are 2-1/2" shorter than listed length to allow for gate hardware and proper clearance. Recommended for heavy confinement.
- Dimensions: 10' L x 52" H
- 1 Brace
- Ideal for poultry and pet pens
- Can be used as pest-resistant garden barriers
- Provides predator-proof protection for domestic fowl and gardens
- Hexagon mesh design is reinforced with supplemental horizontal wires to keep netting straight and upright
- 20-gauge wire is galvanized before weaving to last longer, resisting rust and corrosion
- Reverse twist weave unrolls flat, ensuring easier handling
- 2" Mesh Spacing
This heavy-duty 50"-high gate features exterior side bracing and 2 x 4 8-gauge wire. E-Coated wire keeps horses and small livestock safely inside, allowing no catch points. Frame and braces are made from 1-3/4" tube that has been protected from the elements by E-Coat. It comes complete with hinges, hinge pins, and 22" snap chain. This gate features a superior E-Coat gray finish to ensure longer life in the field.
NOTES: All gates are 3" shorter than listed length to allow for gate hardware and proper clearance. Recommended for light confinement.
- Dimensions: 8' L x 50" H
- 1 Brace
Priefert’s Roping Chute Add-on Section helps lend speed and efficiency to any roping competition by allowing producers to keep steers staged and ready for the next run. Like our roping chutes, the add-on section features contoured sides that narrow at the bottom to discourage animals from turning around in the section. These contoured sides are made to the same specifications as our roping chutes to create a seamless flow from section to chute. Our sections also include a split tailgate at the rear that opens from either side. Cross bars over the top of the add-on section prevent animals from being able to jump out of the section. An Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish with UV inhibitors adds years of life to your investment by helping the product resist rust, scratches, and fading.
The Priefert name has become synonymous with today’s roping industry. Priefert Roping Chutes and accessories are the number one choice of professional ropers and top organizations. The innovation behind every Priefert Roping Chute combined with their legendary durability, has changed the look and feel of the growing roping industry. Our chutes are the Official Chute of the PRCA, the National Finals Rodeo, the USTRC, the Priefert World Series of Team Roping, the NTRL, the George Strait Team Roping Classic, the BFI, and many more major roping organizations and events, making Priefert the chute of choice when big money is on the line!
- Overall Height: 64”
- Overall Width: 35”
- Inside Width at Top: 30”
- Inside Width at Bottom: 14”
- Overall Length: 73”
- Weight: 325 lbs (All weights approximate)
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Priefert Blue
- 4” x 4” mesh provides strong confinement and deters animals from putting their heads through the fence
- Smooth side of Square Deal® Knot prevents injury to animal
- Strong mesh design minimizes potential for injury by flexing on impact
- Quality galvanized wire resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Offers secure protection from predatory animals
- Easy to install on flat or hilly terrain
- Red Brand Tradition - Class 1 Galvanized Wire