- Size - 2'x150'
- Coating - Galvanized
- 1" Mesh
This Tarter left hand Roping Box provides a positive location for the horse and rider creating a consistent start every time. With horse safety in mind, Tarter has designed the boxes with a large smooth contact surface and angled legs away from the horse to prevent hock injuries. Each leg comes equipped with plate and anchor holes for a secure hold.
- Stands 3’ 6” tall
- 12’ 9” long
- 14-gauge sheet metal for horse safety
- Features a durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish
Our 7-Bar Heavy-Duty Standard Bull Gate is designed for light-to-medium confinement situations, as well as pasture and field entrances. This gate is built tough for tough situations and has been the favorite of farmers and herdsmen for years. 1-3/4" round tube made of high-tensile strength steel with superior continuous-welded saddle joints helps make this 50"-high gate so tough. This gate features vertical “Z” Braces and a superior E-Coat finish to ensure longer life in the field. Gates come with hinges, hinge pins, and 22" snap chain. Available in lengths from 4' to 20'. Available in red, blue, or green.
NOTE: Not available in galvanized. All gates are 3â€ shorter than listed length to allow for gate hardware and proper clearance. Recommended for light-to-medium confinement only. 18' and 20' gates have 3 hinges and 3 hinge pins.Learn More
- 12" all-threaded bolt for hinges, chain latch.
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Our heaviest, economically priced gate, mainly used for heavy crowding high stress areas.
- Single piece vertical stay through drilled horizontal rails for extra strength
- Protect your investment with our most reliable confinement for cattle, hogs and other large animals
- Able to withstand the demands of corralling large animal herds
- Ideal for all terrains, as well as corrals and pastures
- Special wire crimps withstand even the most severe weather by allowing the fence to expand and contract
- Galvanized wire resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Red Brand Tradition - Class 1 galvanized wire.
- 50 mile range
- 2.8 stored joules of power; 2 joule output at 75 ohms
- Heavy weed conditions
- 115 volt, 60 cycle; pulsed output ( 1-second intervals)
- Digital timing
- Fuseless design
- Fence lamp flashes when operating
- Vented weather-resistant nonconductive cabinet
- Moisture-resistant internal components
- Repairs in minutes
- Provides a versatile, low-cost material for fencing needs
- Suitable for a wide variety of animal cage applications
- Quality galvanized wire resists weathering
- Standard 100’ rolls are available in a wide variety of styles and gauges to meet the needs of the job