Our 6-Bar Extra Heavy-Duty Bull Gate is designed for feedlots, large herd containment, and heavy confinement situations with the quality, features, and strength you have come to expect from Tarter. This 52"-high gate features vertical “Z” Braces and 2" diameter round high-tensile strength steel tubing with continuous-welded saddle joints. A superior E-Coat finish ensures longer life in the field. Gates come with (2) 3/4" x 12" hinge pins and heavy-duty welded chain latch.Learn More
If strength and durability is what you need, look no further. Tarter has everything you need when handling large rough stock animals.
- Panels are 60” tall
- 2-1/4” 14-gauge precision cut laser braces
- 2” 14-gauge panel and support bars
- Use heavy-duty connector posts for strong hookup if 72” height is desired
- Use for cattle-handling systems, rodeos, or other heavy confinement
- Walk-thru gate stands 72” tall with 48” wide walk-thru
- Heavy-duty 2-3/8” 10-gauge bow tube on walk and ride-thrus for maximum strength
- Closed end loops and closed tops
- High mount latches for mounted operation
- Heavy-duty bullet style single latch
- Panels are designed to be used with connector posts or the Super Stock Alley Frame
- Heavy-duty powder coat brown finish
- Dimensions: 5' L x 60" H
This super-duty unit is designed for the heaviest applications. This gate is 60" high, perfect for a 6’ tall arena, and has full saddle-welded square corners. A revolutionary laser cut brace technique provides a continuous and smooth interior surface for animal safety. The 3/4"- diameter, super-duty hinge pin on welded, swivel-collared hinge provides the heaviest attachment on the market. The Super-Duty Square Corner Gate comes with chain latch. Features a heavy-duty powder coat brown finish giving you protection like no other found in the industry.
- Dimensions: 8' L x 60" H
- 1 Brace
- General purpose fencing offers strength and rigidity for a variety of outdoor projects
- Solid welded construction ensures a sturdy fence design
- Quality galvanized wire to resist weathering as well as wear and tear
- Sharp points for effective fencing
- Strong barbs resist bending
- Twisted-cable design
- Wire Gauge - 12 1/2
- Barb Style - 4 Pt
- Barb Spacing - 5"
- Reel Length - 1320 Ft
- Resource # 70481
- Weight-83lbs **Due to safety in shipping this item MUST ship LTL Freight.**
These sturdy, wall- or corner-mounted hay feeders hold 3 flakes of hay in the 3/8" galvanized rod manger. Easy to clean, fill and maintain, these feeders work for a variety of feeding applications.
The dimensions of this Hay Feeder (Model WMHF) are as follows: Height: 28.5", Width: 24", and Depth: 20" (Top) and 7" (Bottom).Learn More
This heavy-duty 50"-high gate features exterior side bracing and 2 x 4 8-gauge wire. E-Coated wire keeps horses and small livestock safely inside, allowing no catch points. Frame and braces are made from 1-3/4" tube that has been protected from the elements by E-Coat. It comes complete with hinges, hinge pins, and 22" snap chain. This gate features a superior E-Coat blue, gray, walnut brown, or black finish to ensure longer life in the field and is available in lengths from 4' to 16'.Learn More