Our 6-Bar Economy Corral Panels are built with the same high quality and strength as our gates. Light but strong, these panels are ideal for light confinement and are portable for travel to overnight shows or trail rides. 60" high with vertical “Z” Braces, these panels are built from 1-3/4" round high-tensile strength steel tubing with superior continuous-welded saddle joints. A superior E-Coat finish ensures longer life in the field, and the quick pin-latch system makes for easy hookup. Custom loop legs prevent sinking, and panels hook up easily to our Walk- Thru Arch Gate. Available in 6' to 16' lengths in red, blue, green, gray, walnut brown, or black.Learn More
Our Fence Line Feeder Panels are designed for feeding square-bale, loose hay or silage in the pasture fence line or corner. They can also be used in barns or sheds for easy feeding. 50" high, these feeder panels are available in 2" tubing in E-Coat red. These panels are also great for constructing your own square bale feeders of various sizes, with S-bar openings and quick pin hookup. The superior E-Coat finish ensures longer life in the field, and the S-bar design helps prevent calves from getting inside.Learn More
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Attractive gate for driveways, pastures, or other non crowding applications.
- DO NOT USE IN CROWDING SITUATIONS.
- Lag bolt post attachment, chain latch
- Single piece stay through drilled rails
- Traditional "bed frame" design for price conscious customers.
- Perfect for cultivating, aerating, and tilling up soil for gardens, food plots, and other tillage needs
- Category I hookup and Category 0 spacing for sub-compact tractors (Cat. I pins included)
- Not to exceed 25 HP rated tractors
- 45 HP heavy-duty cast iron 540 RPM gearbox
- Cast, precision machined bearing housing with ball bearings
- Grease bath lubrication
- Self sharpening heat treated cutting tines
- 3-point rear attach PTO driven with heat treated cutting tines
- Adjustable runners for working depths from 1" to 4"
- Heavy-duty PTO shaft and slip clutch with chain driven drive line
- Dimensions: 48" L x 60" W x 30-1/2" H
Our 6-Bar Extra Heavy-Duty Bull Gate is designed for feedlots, large herd containment, and heavy confinement situations with the quality, features, and strength you have come to expect from Tarter. This 52"-high gate features vertical “Z” Braces and 2" diameter round high-tensile strength steel tubing with continuous-welded saddle joints. A superior E-Coat finish ensures longer life in the field. Gates come with (2) 3/4" x 12" hinge pins and heavy-duty welded chainlatch.
NOTE: All 2" gates are 2-1/2" shorter than listed length to allow for gate hardware and proper clearance. Recommended for heavy confinement.
- Dimensions: 16' L x 52" H
- 3 Braces
Powerful 200-mile AC fence charger for an electric-fencing system
115 volt, 60 cycle, pulsed DC output (1-second intervals); fuseless design
Works in heavy, wet weed conditions; Storm Guard lightning protection
Easy to install; fence OK indicator light; low-impedance technology
Measures approximately 6-1/5 by 17 by 12-4/5 inches; 3-year warrantyLearn More
- Aluminum finish
- 1-5/8" x 1-3/8"
- Designed for farm supply dealers as well as the large herdsman who need off-the-ground storage of gates and corral panels
- Single and double-deck design allows for easy storage of more gates in a small space
- Loads or unloads by hand or forklift
- Constructed from 3” steel channel
- Hardware and assembly instructions included
- Features our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat gray finish
- Dimensions: 80" L x 50" W x 67" H