These are the heaviest panels and walk-thrus on the market and are the ultimate walk-thru for livestock management of any type.
- 2" 14-gauge panel and support bars
- Gate stands 72” tall with 48” wide walk-thru
- Heavy-duty 2-3/8” 10-gauge bow tube on walk and ride-thrus for maximum strength
- 60" tall panels
- Use heavy-duty connector posts for strong hookup if 72" height is desired
- Use for cattle-handling systems, rodeos, or other heavy confinement
- Heavy-duty pin connectors
- Closed end loops and closed tops
- High mount latches for mounted operation
- Heavy-duty bullet style single latch
- Heavy-duty powder coat brown finish
This heavy-duty 50"-high gate features exterior side bracing and 2 x 4 8-gauge wire. E-Coated wire keeps horses and small livestock safely inside, allowing no catch points. Frame and braces are made from 1-3/4" tube that has been protected from the elements by E-Coat. It comes complete with hinges, hinge pins, and 22" snap chain. This gate features a superior E-Coat blue, gray, walnut brown, or black finish to ensure longer life in the field and is available in lengths from 4' to 16'.Learn More
This heavy-duty 50"-high gate features exterior side bracing and 2 x 4 8-gauge wire. E-Coated wire keeps horses and small livestock safely inside, allowing no catch points. Frame and braces are made from 1-3/4" tube that has been protected from the elements by E-Coat. It comes complete with hinges, hinge pins, and 22" snap chain. This gate features a superior E-Coat gray finish to ensure longer life in the field.
NOTES: All gates are 3" shorter than listed length to allow for gate hardware and proper clearance. Recommended for light confinement.
- Dimensions: 10' L x 50" H
- 1 Brace
Ideal unit for smaller applications, strip-grazing and portable fencing.
- Multiple power options - Dual-Purpose feature allows energizer to run on 110 V plug or 12 V (deep cycle, marine type) battery*.
- Solar compatible - Solar panel* charges a 12 V (deep cycle, marine type) battery* to power the Patriot Dual Purpose energizer and fence line. Ideal for remote areas where AC (110 V) power is not available.
- Low impedance energizer - Designed to deliver power to the end of the fence even under heavy load e.g. foliage, undergrowth.
- LED indicator - LED indicates pulses when energizer is working.
- Robust design - Easy, safe installation and good wire connection.
- Easy mounting options - Unique, clip-on wire feature allows mounting on fence wire.
- 2 year full replacement manufacturer warranty (including lightning)
Specifications Distance Range (miles) 15 miles Distance Range (acres) 60 acres Peak Output Energy (up to) 0.5 J Peak Stored Energy (up to) 0.7 J Output Voltage (up to) 8.0 kV max, 4.5 kV @ 500 Ω Current Consumption 45 mA Recommended Solar Panel 10 watt
Our Fence Line Feeder Panels are designed for feeding square-bale, loose hay, or silage in the pasture fence line or corner. They can also be used in barns or sheds for easy feeding. 50" high, these feeder panels are available in 2" tubing in E-Coat red. These panels are also great for constructing your own square bale feeders of various sizes, with S-bar openings and quick pin hookup. The superior E-Coat finish ensures longer life in the field, and the S-bar design helps prevent calves from getting inside.Learn More
Connector Posts are used for connecting Tarter arena equipment including, walk-thrus, panels and drive-thrus.
- Latch type: Male-Female-Female
- Dimensions: 5' Height
- Protect your investment with our most reliable confinement for cattle, hogs and other large animals
- Able to withstand the demands of corralling large animal herds
- Ideal for all terrains, as well as corrals and pastures
- Special wire crimps withstand even the most severe weather by allowing the fence to expand and contract
- Galvanized wire resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Red Brand Tradition - Class 1 Galvanized Wire.