Our 6-Bar Economy Corral Panels are built with the same high quality and strength as our gates. Light but strong, these panels are ideal for light confinement and are portable for travel to overnight shows or trail rides. 60" high with vertical “Z” Braces, these panels are built from 1-3/4" round high-tensile strength steel tubing with superior continuous-welded saddle joints. A superior E-Coat finish ensures longer life in the field, and the quick pin-latch system makes for easy hookup. Custom loop legs prevent sinking, and panels hook up easily to our Walk- Thru Arch Gate. Available in 6' to 16' lengths in red, blue, green, gray, walnut brown, or black.Learn More
Our 7-Bar Heavy-Duty Standard Bull Gate is designed for light-to-medium confinement situations, as well as pasture and field entrances. This gate is built tough for tough situations and has been the favorite of farmers and herdsmen for years. 1-3/4" round tube made of high-tensile strength steel with superior continuous-welded saddle joints helps make this 50"-high gate so tough. This gate features vertical “Z” Braces and a superior E-Coat finish to ensure longer life in the field. Gates come with hinges, hinge pins, and 22" snap chain. Available in lengths from 4' to 20'. Available in red, blue, or green.
NOTE: Not available in galvanized. All gates are 3â€ shorter than listed length to allow for gate hardware and proper clearance. Recommended for light-to-medium confinement only. 18' and 20' gates have 3 hinges and 3 hinge pins.Learn More
Our 1-Piece Heavy-Duty Bunk Feeder is the industry leader in design and quality.
The replaceable bunk liner is formed in a single piece from 100% recycled materials with no seams or inserts and is built rugged to withstand abuse from small or large herds.
The welded frame is made from 1-3/4" diameter round tubular steel and the poly liner is held securely by rivets.
19" tall 34" wideLearn More
- Tongue & Groove
- Cut to Length
- Beveled Front
- Ready to Install
- Horizontal lumber
Our Sliding-Door Horse Stall is one of the leaders in the equestrian market. Ideal for open barn/shed applications, the 7' tall sides and fronts can be ordered separately or as a complete unit. A stall front can be installed in an existing barn or you can convert a barn by using the entire stall. Individual corner bracket allows for one or multiple side-by-side units.
- 4' wide sliding door with smooth-operating ball-bearing rollers
- Optional swing-out poly or galvanized-back hay and grain feeders and grain feeders
- 1/2 in. solid steel stall bars
- Flat doorway threshold helps prevent catching or stumbling
- Unique latches that eliminate all sharp protrusions
- Stalls easily outfitted with 2x lumber or poly panels
- Flexible netting ideal for crab pots, live wells and fish traps
- Resists corrosion while withstanding severe underwater elements or inclement above-ground weather
- Galvanized twice—before and after weaving
Our Walk-Thru Arch Gate with welded Corral Panel is built to stand rigid for ease of opening and closing when handling livestock.
The superior E-Coat finish ensures a longer life in the field.
Built to stand rigid for ease of opening and closing when handeling livestock.
Superior continuous-welded saddle joints.
Custom loop legs prevent sinking
Quick -pin latch systen makes for easy hook up.
Walk through gate is 8' high, panel stands 62"
- Used to provide an entrance for animals or equipment into arena
- Smooth laser cut braces for animal safety
- Stands 51" tall with saddle welded square corners
- 6' Long
- Laser cut brace technique provides a continuous and smooth interior surface for animal safety
- Constructed from 1-3/4” 16-gauge tubing
- Adjustable bolt on hinges and a chain latch
- Features a durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish
The 6-Bar Extra-Heavy-Duty Corral Panel is designed for containment in crowding areas such as feedlots and working pens, and has the quality features and strength you’ve come to expect from Tarter. 62" high with vertical “Z” Braces, this panel features 2" round high-tensile strength steel tubing with superior continuous-welded saddle joints. Custom loop legs prevent sinking into the ground. It hooks easily to a Walk-Thru Arch Gate as well as other panels, thanks to its quick pin-latch system.
NOTE: Recommended for heavy confinement.
- Dimensions: 12' L x 62" H
- 2 Braces