- Multiple applications around home, shop and farm
- Single-strand wire ideal for bundling and tying
- Great for hanging tools and other household chores
The perfect gate between pastures and entries, this 1-3/4" rounded high-tensile strength tubing with superior continuous-welded saddle joints has the quality that has made Tarter the leader in farm gate products. 50" high with vertical “Z” Braces, this gate features a superior E-Coat finish to ensure longer life in the field. Comes complete with hinges, hinge pins, and 22" snap chain.
NOTE: All gates are 3" shorter than listed length to allow for gate hardware and proper clearance. Recommended for light confinement only. 18' and 20' gates have 3 hinges and 3 hinge pins.
- Perfect gate between pastures and entries
- 1-3/4” round high-tensile strength tubing
- Superior continuous-welded saddle joints
- Stands 50" high with Vertical "Z" braces
- Ready to hang with weld on chain latch
- Dimensions: 20' L x 50" H
- 4 Braces
Our 6-Bar Extra Heavy-Duty Bull Gate is designed for feedlots, large herd containment, and heavy confinement situations with the quality, features, and strength you have come to expect from Tarter. This 52"-high gate features vertical “Z” Braces and 2" diameter round high-tensile strength steel tubing with continuous-welded saddle joints. A superior E-Coat finish ensures longer life in the field. Gates come with (2) 3/4" x 12" hinge pins and heavy-duty welded chain latch.Learn More
The Floating De-Icer is encased in a rugged plastic housing for durability and for long life floating on top of the water. This tough performer is designed with a built-in thermostat and automatic shut-off in the event the unit is removed from the tank. This is a 120 volt/1500 watt unit that comes with a 6' cord.Learn More
Our Walk-Thru Arch Gate with welded Corral Panel is built to stand rigid for ease of opening and closing when handling livestock.
The superior E-Coat finish ensures a longer life in the field.
Built to stand rigid for ease of opening and closing when handeling livestock.
Superior continuous-welded saddle joints.
Custom loop legs prevent sinking
Quick -pin latch systen makes for easy hook up.
Walk through gate is 8' high, panel stands 62"Learn More
Our 7-Bar Heavy-Duty Standard Bull Gate is designed for light-to-medium confinement situations, as well as pasture and field entrances. This gate is built tough for tough situations and has been the favorite of farmers and herdsmen for years. 1-3/4" round tube made of high-tensile strength steel with superior continuous-welded saddle joints helps make this 50"-high gate so tough. This gate features vertical “Z” Braces and a superior E-Coat finish to ensure longer life in the field. Gates come with hinges, hinge pins, and 22" snap chain. Available in lengths from 4' to 20'. Available in red, blue, or green.
NOTE: Not available in galvanized. All gates are 3â€ shorter than listed length to allow for gate hardware and proper clearance. Recommended for light-to-medium confinement only. 18' and 20' gates have 3 hinges and 3 hinge pins.Learn More
- 2 x 4 Wire Filled Gate
- Gate keeps horses and small livestock safely inside while allowing no catch points
- 1-3/4″ round high-tensile strength tubing
- Stands 50″ tall
- Double-sided sign plate allows gate to be hung in either direction
- Ready to hang with hinge pins, snap chain and welded chain latch
- Available in 4′, 10′, 12′ & 16′ lengths
- Features our superior finish in John Deere’s signature green
NOTE: All 1-3/4″ tube gates are 3″ shorter than listed length to allow for gate hardware and proper clearance. Recommended for light confinement only.Learn More