The Valu-Line Series features lightweight price performers that are perfect for any light-duty needs. They include straight end-post construction and superior E-Coat finish for long life in the field. All welds are continuous-welded saddle joints constructed with 1-1/2" tubing. They are easy to handle, maneuver and afford. The 5-Bar Corral Panel is 10' in length and 62" high with vertical “Z” Braces. The unique drop-pin hookup makes setup quick and easy. It features loop legs to prevent sinking. Features our superior E-Coat finish for strong corrosion-resistance.
- The Valu-Line Series features lightweight price performers that are perfect for any light-duty needs.
- All welds are continuous-welded saddle joints constructed with 1-1/2" tubing.
- They are easy to handle, maneuver and afford.
- The 5-Bar Corral Panel is 10' in length and 62" high with vertical “Z” Braces.
- The unique drop-pin hookup makes setup quick and easy.
- It features loop legs to prevent sinking. Features our superior E-Coat finish for strong corrosion-resistance.
- Ideal for feeding mineral to livestock in all weather conditions
- Heavy-enough to withstand animals and the elements but light enough to move to any location
- Holds 18-gallons
- Low profile helps prevent tipping or spilling of valuable minerals
- Convenient anchoring holes make it easy to secure these mineral feeders to the ground preventing animals from moving it
- Weatherproof poly lid protects the contents of the entire feeder
- Resistant to impact as well as heat and cold
- Features smooth edges for safety to both people and animals
- Dimensions: 33" W x 15" H
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Attractive gate for driveways, pastures, or other non crowding applications.
- DO NOT USE IN CROWDING SITUATIONS
- Lag bolt post attachment, chain latch
- Traditional "bed frame" design for price conscious customers.
Our 6-Bar Economy Corral Panels are built with the same high quality and strength as our gates. Light but strong, these panels are ideal for light confinement and are portable for travel to overnight shows or trail rides. 60" high with vertical “Z” Braces, these panels are built from 1-3/4" round high-tensile strength steel tubing with superior continuous-welded saddle joints. A superior E-Coat finish ensures longer life in the field, and the quick pin-latch system makes for easy hookup. Custom loop legs prevent sinking, and panels hook up easily to our Walk- Thru Arch Gate. Available in 6' to 16' lengths in red, blue, green, gray, walnut brown, or black.Learn More
- Suitable for garden applications and small animal containment
- Heavy-Duty studded steel posts stand up to the demands of cattle, large animals and areas receiving strong use
- Both Standard and Heavy-Duty tee posts are available in 5’ to 8’ lengths in 6” increments
- Exclusive Red and Gray Color
- Durable Paint Coating
- Resistant to Rust
- Strong Blades
Tarter heavy-duty panels provide the strength your alleys need in a rough stock panel. Slots are provided to allow access to the animals for adding and removing gear. Panels are designed to be used with connector posts. Features our durable corrosion-resistant powder coat brown finish.
- Dimensions: 10' L x 62" H
- 1 Brace
These are the heaviest panels and walk-, ride-, and drive-thrus on the market and are the ultimate walk-, ride-, and drive-thrus for livestock management of any type.
- 2" 14-gauge gate and support bars
- Heavy-duty 2-3/8” 10-gauge bow tube for maximum strength
- Gate panel stands 6’ tall from ground
- Use for cattle-handling systems, rodeos, or other heavy confinement
- Heavy-duty pin connectors
- Heavy-duty powder coat brown finish
- Bow Hook-up Adapter available for 3-way connections
Our exclusive Tarter Kidder Panel is one of the most versatile kidding pens on the market and is ideal for kids, calves and other small animals. It can be sized to any dimension by attaching multiple units made from fully interchangeable 5' and 10' panels of high-quality galvanized steel. Panels can also be used to make chutes, alleyways or as entry to the Tarter Goat Worker.Learn More
The perfect gate between pastures and entries, our 1-3/4" rounded high-tensile strength tubing with superior continuous-welded saddle joints has the quality that has made Tarter the leader in farm gate products. 50" high with vertical “Z” Braces, this gate features a superior E-Coat finish to ensure longer life in the field.Learn More