- Steel tines curve to make quick work of smoothing, raking or contouring soil surfaces.
- Gathering twigs, rocks and other debris is easy work when this tough performer is put to the task.
- Rake rotates a full 360° to be pulled or pushed.
- Use these models with or without wheels using the optional Landscape Rake Wheel Kit. Without wheels, the rake rests at grade level.
- With wheels, there are several points of adjustment allowing varying heights above grade.
- Category I pins are included with purchase.
- Measures 39" H x 72" W x 42" L
This product does not come with wheel kit.Learn More
Our Galvanized Wire-filled Tube Gate is ideal for confinement of hogs, sheep, or any small animal. It is also recommended for use as an entry gate. 50" high with vertical pipe braces, this gate features 1-3/4" round high-tensile galvanized tubing with 6-gauge galvanized wire. It comes complete with hinges, hinge pins, and 22" snap chain.Learn More
The Floating De-Icer is encased in a rugged plastic housing for durability and for long life floating on top of the water. This tough performer is designed with a built-in thermostat and automatic shut-off in the event the unit is removed from the tank. This is a 120 volt/1500 watt unit that comes with a 6' cord.Learn More
- Perfect for roping arenas and events
- Great for cattle handling setups
- Heavy-duty hookup for solid connections
- Comes in five different lengths and two heights for different arena needs
- Straight end posts with closed tops
- Bow Hook-up Adapter available for 3-way connections
- 2” 16-gauge precision cut laser braces
- Heavy-duty pin connectors
- Heavy-duty powder coat brown finish
- 1-3/4 inch 16-gauge steel
- 60" tall panels
- 6' Long
- Use for cattle-handling systems, rodeos, or other heavy confinement
- Color: Brown
- Most effective 6 volt solar fencer made in USA
- 10 mile range
- 0.33 stored joules; 0.15 joule output
- Moderate, dry weed conditions
- 6 volt, 10 amp battery with pulsed DC output (1-second intervals)
- Operates up to 2 weeks with no sun
- Digital timing
- Vented weather-resistant non-conductive cabinet
- Built to UL safety specifications
- Battery included
- Sharp points for effective fencing
- Strong barbs resist bending
- Twisted-cable design
- Wire Gauge - 12 1/2
- Barb Style - 4 Pt
- Barb Spacing - 5"
- Reel Length - 1320 Ft
- Resource # 70481
- Weight-83lbs **Due to safety in shipping this item MUST ship LTL Freight.**
- Protect your investment with our most reliable confinement for cattle, hogs and other large animals
- Able to withstand the demands of corralling large animal herds
- Ideal for all terrains, as well as corrals and pastures
- Special wire crimps withstand even the most severe weather by allowing the fence to expand and contract
- Galvanized wire resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Red Brand Tradition - Class 1 galvanized wire.