This is ONLY the Male Wall Mount for Tarter Premium Stalls.
Premium Male Bracket for Premium Horse StallsLearn More
- Perfect for roping arenas and events
- Great for cattle handling setups
- Heavy-duty hookup for solid connections
- Comes in five different lengths and two heights for different arena needs
- Straight end posts with closed tops
- Bow Hook-up Adapter available for 3-way connections
- 2” 16-gauge precision cut laser braces
- Heavy-duty pin connectors
- Heavy-duty powder coat brown finish
- 1-3/4 inch 16-gauge steel
- 72" tall panels
- 6' Length
- Use for cattle-handling systems, rodeos, or other heavy confinement
- Color: Brown
Our 6-Bar Extra Heavy-Duty Bull Gate is designed for feedlots, large herd containment, and heavy confinement situations with the quality, features, and strength you have come to expect from Tarter. This 52"-high gate features vertical “Z” Braces and 2" diameter round high-tensile strength steel tubing with continuous-welded saddle joints. A superior E-Coat finish ensures longer life in the field. Gates come with (2) 3/4" x 12" hinge pins and heavy-duty welded chain latch.Learn More
Our 6-Bar Economy Galvanized Corral Panel is built with the same quality and strength as our gates. Light but strong, these panels are ideal for light confinement and are portable for travel to overnight shows and trail rides. 60" high with vertical “Z” Braces, these panels are built from 1-3/4" rounded high-tensile strength steel tubing with superior continuous-welded saddle joints. Custom loop legs prevent sinking, and panels hook up easily to our Walk-Thru Arch Gate.Learn More
This 650-lb. capacity Creep Feeder allows for the continuous free flow of feed. The new front and rear wire mesh design prevents small animals from stepping or climbing into the feeder. A feed control band is standard on all units and the sliding lid provides a dual handle for easy loading of food.
- Entryway features an adjustable height bar that can be moved up and down or completely removed so you can choose what size kids can enter the cage. This allows access to feeding without competition from adult animals.
- Sliding lid features dual handle for easy loading
- Can be used with or without cages
- Feed control band regulating the flow of food is standard on all units
- Extra back bracing provides additional support, making this creep feeder the strongest on the market
- This product features our superior E-Coat protection, the only E-Coated creep on the market.
$129.99Most chargers can hold a charge long after they have been unplugged or disconnected from the battery. You can be shocked by an unplugged charger. The consumer assumes all risk when repairing or utilizing a charger that has been “repaired” or modified. In addition, once the charger has been opened all warranties are null and void. In addition, and state of federal inspections and approvals (such as UL, CE) are terminated. Learn More
This unique sweep system is designed to give you the best flow for any arena. The heavy-duty curved sweep panels, along with the swinging sweep gate, keep livestock contained as well as flowing into the leadups. It has three full bows for maximum strength and tub integrity. This sweep system is easily set up and requires no tools. Features a durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat brown finish.
- Dimensions: 253" L x 132" W x 114" h
Our 6-Bar Economy Galvanized Tube Gate has the quality, features, and durable value you’ve come to expect from Tarter. This gate is perfect for placement at construction sites, for crowd control, or for fencing pastures, orchards, and gardens. 50" high with vertical “Z” Braces, this gate is made from 1-3/4" round high-tensile strength galvanized tubing with superior continuous welded saddle joints. Gates come with hinges, hinge pins and 22" snap chain.
Note: All gates are 3" shorter than listed length to allow for gate hardware and proper clearance. Recommended for light confinement only. 18' and 20' gates have 3 hinges and 3 hinge pins.Learn More