Our 7-Bar Heavy-Duty Standard Bull Gate is designed for light-to-medium confinement situations, as well as pasture and field entrances. This gate is built tough for tough situations and has been the favorite of farmers and herdsmen for years. 1-3/4" round tube made of high-tensile strength steel with superior continuous-welded saddle joints helps make this 50"-high gate so tough. This gate features vertical “Z” Braces and a superior E-Coat finish to ensure longer life in the field. Gates come with hinges, hinge pins, and 22" snap chain. Available in lengths from 4' to 20'. Available in red, blue, or green.
NOTE: Not available in galvanized. All gates are 3â€ shorter than listed length to allow for gate hardware and proper clearance. Recommended for light-to-medium confinement only. 18' and 20' gates have 3 hinges and 3 hinge pins.Learn More
These are the heaviest panels and walk-, ride-, and drive-thrus on the market and are the ultimate walk-, ride-, and drive-thrus for livestock management of any type.
- 2" 14-gauge gate and support bars
- Heavy-duty 2-3/8” 10-gauge bow tube for maximum strength
- Gate panel stands 6’ tall from ground
- Use for cattle-handling systems, rodeos, or other heavy confinement
- Heavy-duty pin connectors
- Heavy-duty powder coat brown finish
- Bow Hook-up Adapter available for 3-way connections
The 6-Bar Extra-Heavy-Duty Corral Panel is designed for containment in crowding areas such as feedlots and working pens, and has the quality features and strength you’ve come to expect from Tarter. 62" high with vertical “Z” Braces, this panel features 2" round high-tensile strength steel tubing with superior continuous-welded saddle joints. The superior E-Coat finish ensures a longer life in the field while custom loop legs prevent sinking into the ground. It hooks easily to a Walk-Thru Arch Gate as well as other panels, thanks to its quick pin-latch system.
NOTE: Recommended for heavy confinement.
- Dimensions: 16' L x 62" H
- 3 Braces
- Flexible netting ideal for crab pots, live wells and fish traps
- Resists corrosion while withstanding severe underwater elements or inclement above-ground weather
- Galvanized twice—before and after weaving
- 1" Mesh Spacing
$189.99Our 3-Piece S-Bar Hay Feeder is our most proven and solid design. The 3-piece construction makes for easy assembly. 8' in diameter and 45" high, this feeder features 1-3/4" round tubular steel, horizontal rails, and vertical S-bars. The S-bar design helps prevent calves from getting inside and the heavy-duty end post brace provides superior strength and easy assembly. Available with or without the 17" metal hay-saver panel in red only, the superior E-Coat finish ensures longer life in the field. This feeder comes in E-Coat red and galvanized.
NOTE: All hay feeders come complete with bolts and nuts. Recommended for tough situations. Not recommended for horses
- Our 3-Piece S-Bar Hay Feeder is our most proven and solid design.
- The 3-piece construction makes for easy assembly.
- Ideal for feeding round bales to cattle
- 8' in diameter and 45" high, this feeder features 1-3/4" round tubular steel, horizontal rails, and vertical S-bars.
- The S-bar design helps prevent calves from getting inside and the heavy-duty end post brace provides superior strength and easy assembly.
- The superior E-Coat finish ensures longer life in the field.
- Stands 45" tall
*Not for use with horses.*Learn More
- Configured to fit both the Cattlemaster and Cattleman Chutes
- Provides easy loading of both the Cattlemaster and Cattleman Chutes for transport
- Fully assembled including new tires, rims, and heavy-duty, 2-way winch
- Durable powder coat red finish
- Measures 40" H x 6' 5" W x 13' L
This 4' x 50' orange snow fence from Midwest Air Technologies is perfect to stop those snowdrifts from building up, or keep crowds where they belong. This PVC fence is built to last and is stretched during manufacturing to increase the life and durability.Learn More
Connector Posts are used for connecting Tarter arena equipment including, walk-thrus, panels and drive-thrus.
- Latch type: Male-Male-Male
- Dimensions: 6' Height
- 0.2 Joule of stored low impedance power
- Powers up to 8 acres of multiwire fencing
- Ideal for safely controlling domesticated livestock around your farm or acreage up to 8 acres
- Indicator light shows energizer is operating
- Two year warranty
- Instructions Included
- To build a preferred Gallagher System, use Gallagher accessories.