- Multiple applications around home, shop and farm
- Single-strand wire ideal for bundling and tying
- Great for hanging tools and other household chores
- Best method available for adding pounds to your calves before weaning and/or before marketing
- Maximize growth rates in young animals, using proper rations
- Maximize the return on your invested cattle dollars
- Holds 1,000 lbs. of feed
- Ideal for small-to-medium sized calf herds
- Creep feeders are available with or without cages
- Cage is constructed from 1-3/8" square tubing with adjustable gate bar for growing calves
- Feeder features a 1-3/8" square frame reinforced with 1-1/4" angle iron and a rounded 1/8" thick poly back and bottom trough for complete feeding
- Features our superior E-Coat red finish to ensure longer life in the field
Our Fence Line Feeder Panels are designed for feeding square-bale, loose hay or silage in the pasture fence line or corner. They can also be used in barns or sheds for easy feeding. 50" high, these feeder panels are available in 2" tubing in E-Coat red. These panels are also great for constructing your own square bale feeders of various sizes, with S-bar openings and quick pin hookup. The superior E-Coat finish ensures longer life in the field, and the S-bar design helps prevent calves from getting inside.Learn More
Our 6-Bar Economy Corral Panels are built with the same high quality and strength as our gates. Light but strong, these panels are ideal for light confinement and are portable for travel to overnight shows or trail rides. 60" high with vertical “Z” Braces, these panels are built from 1-3/4" round high-tensile strength steel tubing with superior continuous-welded saddle joints. A superior E-Coat finish ensures longer life in the field, and the quick pin-latch system makes for easy hookup. Custom loop legs prevent sinking, and panels hook up easily to our Walk- Thru Arch Gate.Learn More
- Also Available in Forest Green (GN), and Wheel White (WE).
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Attractive gate for driveways, pastures, or other non crowding applications.
- Lag bolt post attachment, chain latch.
- Mitered corners
- Unique "D" shaped tubing offers maximum rigidity in a lightweight gate.
- All gates are 5" shorter than stated length.
- Number Of Rails: 6
- Number of Stays: 0
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Length: 67"
- Width: 1.5"
- Height: 47.5"
- Non-Climb fence with a 2” x 4” mesh spacing prevents stepping through and uses the smooth side of Square Deal® Knot to protect hides from injury
- Quality galvanized wire with durable zinc coating resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Easy to install on flat or hilly terrain
- Strong mesh design minimizes potential for injury by flexing on impact
- Red Brand Tradition - Class 1 Galvanized Wire.
- Aluminum finish
- 1-5/8" x 1-3/8"
Ideal for light confinement of livestock and portable for travel to overnight shows or trail rides.
- Quick-pin latch system makes for easy hookup
- Easy hookup to Walk-Thru Arch Gate
- 1-3/4″ round high-tensile strength steel tubing
- Superior continuous-welded saddle joints
- Double-sided sign plates allows panels to be hung in either direction
- Stands 62″ high with vertical “Z” Braces
- Custom loop legs prevent sinking
- Available in 10′, 12′ & 16′ lengths
- Features a superior finish in John Deere’s signature green
- Protect your investment with our most reliable confinement for cattle, hogs and other large animals
- Able to withstand the demands of corralling large animal herds
- Ideal for all terrains, as well as corrals and pastures
- Special wire crimps withstand even the most severe weather by allowing the fence to expand and contract
- Galvanized wire resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Red Brand High Tensile - Class 3 galvanized wire