This rugged, completely reversible crowding system includes a 90 degree sweep, a 12’ working alley, and a Model 91 Headgate with Headgate Stand. The OS-3 can be used as part of a permanent or portable working corral. It provides a durable and affordable crowding system that helps reduce the labor needed for working cattle. This system is constructed with Premier Panels, our number one selling cattle panel, and the HG91 headgate, which works in manual or automatic mode. The “no-back” Alley Stop can be easily adjusted to prevent cattle from backing out of the alley. This system is ideal for small operations, but can be easily expanded upon to accommodate larger herd sizes.
- Alley Length: 12’
- Alley Frame Inside Height: 74”
- Panel Height: 64”
- Inside Alley Width: 25”
- Bow Gate Frame Height: 7’ (approximate height)
- OS-3 includes: 1- 10’ Premier Free Swing Bow Gate, 1- 10’ Premier Panel with Alley Frame, 1- Premier Radius Bar, 2- 8’ Premier Curved Panels, 2- 12’ Premier Panels, 1- Alley Frame, 1- “no-back” Alley Stop, 1- Headgate Stand, and 1- Model 91 Headgate
- Priefert recommends driving T-Posts on the outside of the alley at the rear corners of the headgate stand, securing the stand to the T-Posts with the attached chains
- HG91 dip painted Priefert Blue
- All other components feature a Grey Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
The perfect gate between pastures and entries, our 1-3/4" rounded high-tensile strength tubing with superior continuous-welded saddle joints has the quality that has made Tarter the leader in farm gate products. 50" high with vertical “Z” Braces, this gate features a superior E-Coat finish to ensure longer life in the field. All gates are available in lengths from 4' to 20' and come complete with hinges, hinge pins, and 22" snap chain. The 6-bar is available in green, red, blue, gray, walnut brown or black and the 7-bar is available in red only.Learn More
- Also Available in Brown (BN), and Forrest Green (GN)..
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Attractive gate for driveways, pastures, or other non crowding applications.
- Lag bolt post attachment, chain latch.
- Mitered corners.
- Unique "D" shaped tubing offers maximum rigidity in a lightweight gate.
- 1.050" OD Single Piece Vertical Stay Through Drilled 1.66" Rails
- All gates are 5" shorter than stated length.
- Number Of Rails: 6
- Number Of Stays: 2
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Length: 163"
- Width: 1.5"
- Height: 47.5"
Our 7-Bar Hog/Sheep Gate is specially designed for hogs, sheep, and other small animals. Standing 35" high, this gate features 1-3/4" round high-tensile strength steel tubing with technologically superior continuous welded saddle joints. This gate features vertical “Z” Braces and the superior E-Coat finish ensures longer life in the field. It comes with hinge pins and snap chainLearn More
Our 6-Bar Economy Galvanized Tube Gate has the quality, features, and durable value you’ve come to expect from Tarter. This gate is perfect for placement at construction sites, for crowd control, or for fencing pastures, orchards, and gardens. 50" high with vertical “Z” Braces, this gate is made from 1-3/4" round high-tensile strength galvanized tubing with superior continuous welded saddle joints. Gates come with hinges, hinge pins and 22" snap chain.
Note: All gates are 3" shorter than listed length to allow for gate hardware and proper clearance. Recommended for light confinement only. 18' and 20' gates have 3 hinges and 3 hinge pins.Learn More
Our 7-Bar Heavy-Duty Standard Bull Gate is designed for light-to-medium confinement situations, as well as pasture and field entrances. This gate is built tough for tough situations and has been the favorite of farmers and herdsmen for years. 1-3/4" round tube made of high-tensile strength steel with superior continuous-welded saddle joints helps make this 50"-high gate so tough. This gate features vertical “Z” Braces and a superior E-Coat finish to ensure longer life in the field. Gates come with hinges, hinge pins, and 22" snap chain.Learn More
- General purpose fencing offers strength and rigidity for a variety of outdoor projects
- Solid welded construction ensures a sturdy fence design
- Quality galvanized wire to resist weathering as well as wear and tear
This heavy-duty 50"-high gate features exterior side bracing and 2 x 4 8-gauge wire. E-Coated wire keeps horses and small livestock safely inside, allowing no catch points. Frame and braces are made from 1-3/4" tube that has been protected from the elements by E-Coat. It comes complete with hinges, hinge pins, and 22" snap chain. This gate features a superior E-Coat blue, gray, walnut brown, or black finish to ensure longer life in the field and is available in lengths from 4' to 16'.
NOTES: All gates are 3" shorter than listed length to allow for gate hardware and proper clearance. Recommended for light confinement.Learn More
- Non-Climb fence with a 2” x 4” mesh spacing prevents stepping through and uses the smooth side of Square Deal® Knot to protect hides from injury
- Quality galvanized wire with durable zinc coating resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Easy to install on flat or hilly terrain
- Strong mesh design minimizes potential for injury by flexing on impact
- Red Brand Extended Life - Class 3 Galvanized Wire.