Our Galvanized Wire-filled Tube Gate is ideal for confinement of hogs, sheep, or any small animal. It is also recommended for use as an entry gate. 50" high with vertical pipe braces, this gate features 1-3/4" round high-tensile galvanized tubing with 6-gauge galvanized wire. It comes complete with hinges, hinge pins, and 22" snap chain.Learn More
This super-duty unit is designed for the heaviest applications. This gate is 60" high, perfect for a 6’ tall arena, and has full saddle-welded square corners. A revolutionary laser cut brace technique provides a continuous and smooth interior surface for animal safety. The 3/4"- diameter, super-duty hinge pin on welded, swivel-collared hinge provides the heaviest attachment on the market. The Super-Duty Square Corner Gate comes with chain latch. Features a heavy-duty powder coat brown finish giving you protection like no other found in the industry.
- Dimensions: 6' L x 60" H
- Also Available in Forest Green (GN), and Wheel White (WE).
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Attractive gate for driveways, pastures, or other non crowding applications.
- Lag bolt post attachment, chain latch.
- Mitered corners.
- Unique "D" shaped tubing offers maximum rigidity in a lightweight gate.
- 1.050" OD Single Piece Vertical Stay Through Drilled 1.66" Rails
- All gates are 5" shorter than stated length.
- Number Of Rails: 6
- Number Of Stays: 2
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Length: 163"
- Width: 1.5"
- Height: 47.5"
Our Fence Line Feeder Panels are designed for feeding square-bale, loose hay or silage in the pasture fence line or corner. They can also be used in barns or sheds for easy feeding. 50" high, these feeder panels are available in 2" tubing in E-Coat red. These panels are also great for constructing your own square bale feeders of various sizes, with S-bar openings and quick pin hookup. The superior E-Coat finish ensures longer life in the field, and the S-bar design helps prevent calves from getting inside.Learn More
Our 7-Bar Heavy-Duty Standard Bull Gate is designed for light-to-medium confinement situations, as well as pasture and field entrances. This gate is built tough for tough situations and has been the favorite of farmers and herdsmen for years. 1-3/4" round tube made of high-tensile strength steel with superior continuous-welded saddle joints helps make this 50"-high gate so tough. This gate features vertical “Z” Braces and a superior E-Coat finish to ensure longer life in the field. Gates come with hinges, hinge pins, and 22" snap chain.Learn More
Our 6-Bar Economy Galvanized Tube Gate has the quality, features, and durable value you’ve come to expect from Tarter. This gate is perfect for placement at construction sites, for crowd control, or for fencing pastures, orchards, and gardens. 50" high with vertical “Z” Braces, this gate is made from 1-3/4" round high-tensile strength galvanized tubing with superior continuous welded saddle joints. Gates come with hinges, hinge pins and 22" snap chain.Learn More
The 6-Bar Extra Heavy-Duty Bull Gate is designed for feedlots, large herd containment, and heavy confinement situations with the quality, features, and strength you have come to expect from Tarter. This 52"-high gate features vertical “Z” Braces and 2" diameter round high-tensile strength steel tubing with continuous-welded saddle joints. A superior E-Coat finish ensures longer life in the field. Gates come with (2) 3/4" x 12" hinge pins and heavy-duty welded chainlatch.
NOTE: All 2" gates are 2-1/2" shorter than listed length to allow for gate hardware and proper clearance. Recommended for heavy confinement.
- Dimensions: 10' L x 52" H
- 1 Brace
- Protect your investment with our most reliable confinement for cattle, hogs and other large animals
- Able to withstand the demands of corralling large animal herds
- Ideal for all terrains, as well as corrals and pastures
- Special wire crimps withstand even the most severe weather by allowing the fence to expand and contract
- Galvanized wire resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Red Brand Tradition - Class 1 Galvanized Wire