ITEM IS ONLY THE WALL MOUNT, NOT THE HORSE STALL
Tarter Premium Horse Stall Female Wall Mounts are used to mount up the Premium Horse Stalls to the walls.
- Female Wall Mount
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- Color: Gray
- Powered by 110 V plug
- Low impedance energizer - Designed to deliver power to the end of the fence even under heavy load e.g. foliage, undergrowth.
- Low maintenance design - Simple operation.
- LED indicator - LED indicator pulses when energizer is working.
- Robust covered knob design - Easy installation and good wire connection.
- 1 year full replacement manufacturer warranty (including lightning)
Specifications Distance Range (miles) 2 miles Distance Range (acres) 8 acres Peak Output Energy (up to) 0.1 J Peak Stored Energy (up to) 0.16 J Output Voltage (up to) 5 kV max, 2.8 kV @ 500 Ω Power 110 V
- Meets the demands of busy farms and ranches
- Unmatched strength and durability stands up well to animal pressure and weight
- Available in several styles and weights to match your specific animal-confinement needs
- Red Brand Commercial Galvanized Wire
The perfect gate between pastures and entries, our 1-3/4" rounded high-tensile strength tubing with superior continuous-welded saddle joints has the quality that has made Tarter the leader in farm gate products. 50" high with vertical “Z” Braces, this gate features a superior E-Coat finish to ensure longer life in the field.Learn More
This 34" tall panel comes in 16' lengths and is sold in bundles of 50 panels. Constructed of 4 gauge wire with 11 horizontal wires running the length of the panel, these units can be lined up with T-posts to form fencing panels or can be affixed to wooden posts with steeples.
- Dimensions: 16' L x 34" H
This Digital Electric Fence Tester is very accurate and operates on an included 9V battery.
- Designed To Measure Voltage Levels On Electric Fences & Electric Fence Controllers
- Digitally Measures Voltages From 500 To 9,900V
- Ground Probe & Handle Cover The Fence Probe
- Fence Probe Is Forked To Allow For Easy Testing Of Electric Fence Tape As Well As Conventional Electric Fence Wire
- Automatic On/Off
- Simply Insert Ground Probe Into Soil & Touch Fence Probe To Fencer Or Electric Fence
- LCD Window Displays The Voltage In KV, 1,000V