This Portable Gate Feeder is made of heavy polyethylene to endure the harsh elements. This feeder hangs on the side of our gates, corrals, and fences at any height. The portability, variable height and angled design make feeding much easier for all livestock from hogs to calves to horses.Learn More
1-1/2” wide x 200 meters/656 ft.
Highly visible, lightweight and easy to use. A combination of weather resistant polyethylene and strong stainless steel wire conductors.
Install with tape insulators only. 3 to 4 twists recommended between posts to prevent whipping from wind.Learn More
- Size - 4'x50'
- Coating -Galvanized
- 1" Mesh
- Size - 2'x150'
- Coating - Galvanized
- 1" Mesh
Our Tarter Tuff Tank products are recycled from 100% low-density polyethylene materials. Because they are fashioned from top-grade recycled materials, they are the best-priced tanks of their quality on the market. Impact-, heat-, cold- and U.V.- resistant, these tanks can withstand years of outdoor use. These tanks will not discolor over time, but they are paintable. Edges are smooth to provide the greatest safety for humans and animals. Available with bulk head adapter plug.Learn More
- Used to drive T-posts and smaller metal posts into ground
- Fashioned from 2" SCH 40 pipe
- Sturdy 1/2" thick rod handles to make post driving easier
- 17 lbs. depending on model
- Spring-loaded drivers make a handy tool for big post driving tasks
- Features a durable, corrosion- resistant powder coat finish
- Dimensions: 31" L x 7" W
- Ideal for poultry and pet pens
- Can be used as pest-resistant garden barriers
- Provides predator-proof protection for domestic fowl and gardens
- Hexagon mesh design is reinforced with supplemental horizontal wires to keep netting straight and upright
- 20-gauge wire is galvanized before weaving to last longer, resisting rust and corrosion
- Reverse twist weave unrolls flat, ensuring easier handling
- 1" Mesh Spacing
These sturdy, wall- or corner-mounted hay feeders hold 3 flakes of hay in the 3/8" galvanized rod manger. Easy to clean, fill and maintain, these feeders work for a variety of feeding applications.
The dimensions of this Hay Feeder (Model WMHF) are as follows: Height: 28.5", Width: 24", and Depth: 20" (Top) and 7" (Bottom).Learn More