- Ideal for poultry and pet pens
- Can be used as pest-resistant garden barriers
- Provides predator-proof protection for domestic fowl and gardens
- Hexagon mesh design is reinforced with supplemental horizontal wires to keep netting straight and upright
- 20-gauge wire is galvanized before weaving to last longer, resisting rust and corrosion
- Reverse twist weave unrolls flat, ensuring easier handling
- 1" Mesh Spacing
Our Tarter Tuff Tank products are recycled from 100% low-density polyethylene materials. Because they are fashioned from top-grade recycled materials, they are the best-priced tanks of their quality on the market. Impact-, heat-, cold- and U.V.- resistant, these tanks can withstand years of outdoor use. These tanks will not discolor over time, but they are paintable. Edges are smooth to provide the greatest safety for humans and animals. Available with bulk head adapter plug.Learn More
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Attractive gate for driveways, pastures, or other non crowding applications.
- DO NOT USE IN CROWDING SITUATIONS.
- Lag bolt post attachment, chain latch
- Traditional "bed frame" design for price conscious customers.
- All gates are 5" shorter than stated length.
- Lag bolts & hinges included
- Number of Stays:
- Number Of Rails: 6
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Size - 4'x50'
- Coating - Galvanized
- Mesh - 2"x4"
- Gauge - 12.5
ITEM IS ONLY THE WALL MOUNT, NOT THE HORSE STALL
Tarter Premium Horse Stall Female Wall Mounts are used to mount up the Premium Horse Stalls to the walls.
- Female Wall Mount
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- Color: Gray
Our 6-Bar Economy Galvanized Tube Gate has the quality, features, and durable value you’ve come to expect from Tarter. This gate is perfect for placement at construction sites, for crowd control, or for fencing pastures, orchards, and gardens. 50" high with vertical “Z” Braces, this gate is made from 1-3/4" round high-tensile strength galvanized tubing with superior continuous welded saddle joints. Gates come with hinges, hinge pins and 22" snap chain.
Note: All gates are 3" shorter than listed length to allow for gate hardware and proper clearance. Recommended for light confinement only. 18' and 20' gates have 3 hinges and 3 hinge pins.Learn More
- Meets the demands of busy farms and ranches
- Unmatched strength and durability stands up well to animal pressure and weight
- Available in several styles and weights to match your specific animal-confinement needs
- Sierra Agricultural Fence - Commercial Galvanized Wire
This multi-button remote is the same as what is delivered with your roping chutes when originally purchased. It has clips for hands-free operation while roping. This remote is intended for replacing original remotes that have been lost or broken.
- Dimensions: 4-1/8" L x 1-5/8" W x 3/4" H