- General purpose fencing offers strength and rigidity for a variety of outdoor projects
- Solid welded construction ensures a sturdy fence design
- Quality galvanized wire to resist weathering as well as wear and tear
The 6-Bar Extra-Heavy-Duty Corral Panel is designed for containment in crowding areas such as feedlots and working pens, and has the quality features and strength you’ve come to expect from Tarter. 62" high with vertical “Z” Braces, this panel features 2" round high-tensile strength steel tubing with superior continuous-welded saddle joints. The superior E-Coat finish ensures a longer life in the field while custom loop legs prevent sinking into the ground. It hooks easily to a Walk-Thru Arch Gate as well as other panels, thanks to its quick pin-latch system.
NOTE: Recommended for heavy confinement.
- Dimensions: 10' L x 62" H
- 1 Brace
These sturdy, wall- or corner-mounted hay feeders hold 3 flakes of hay in the 3/8" galvanized rod manger. Easy to clean, fill and maintain, these feeders work for a variety of feeding applications.
The dimensions of this Hay Feeder (Model WMHF) are as follows: Height: 28.5", Width: 24", and Depth: 20" (Top) and 7" (Bottom).Learn More
- Size - 24"x25'
- Coating - Galvanized
- Mesh - 1"x2"
- Gauge - 14
Priefert’s Premier Stalls have been a mainstay in the equine industry for decades. Premier Stalls are safe, attractive, and affordable. This Premier Stall Front combines a vertical bar top with a wood-filled bottom (Wood Kit sold separately). These stalls are designed with the highest degree of consideration for the safety of both the horse and handler. Our Premier Stalls offer horse owners practical solutions for creating a safe, functional environment for their valued animals. This stall front features a center-open door design. The door slides open on apple core rollers. Each stall door includes an access window. The stall front panel also features an opening that allows owners to select a window or feeder option (each sold separately). The door closes using a gravity latch, which can accept a lock if an owner desires. The bottom portion of the stall is constructed from galvanized steel to provide maximum resistance to rust and corrosion. The stall features an attractive black powder coat finish to help the stall resist rust, scratches, and fading, adding years of life to your investment. No tools are required for assembly. Our stall fronts and panels join using simple pin connectors. A starter post is required for stall setup when you are not connecting to a wall or other existing structure (starter post sold separately). Priefert Premier Stall Fronts are available in 10’ and 12’ lengths.
- Constructed from 2” OD 16 gauge tubing
- Vertical Bar Spacing: 2.25” between each vertical bar
- The bottom portion of the stall is constructed from galvanized steel under powder coat
- Door Opening Width: 41.5”
- Door Window Dimensions: 19” wide x 33” tall
- Front Panel Window/Feeder Opening: 28” wide x 33” tall
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Brown
- 2”x 2” mesh safeguards yards, gardens, toddlers and pets
- Ideal for kennel fencing
- Economical alternative to chain-link fencing
- Strong yet lightweight makes fence easy to install
- Smooth side of Square Deal® Knot prevents injury to animal
- Tough 16-gauge wire has a bright galvanized finish that resists rust
Our Walk-Thru Arch Gate with welded Corral Panel is built to stand rigid for ease of opening and closing when handling livestock.
The superior E-Coat finish ensures a longer life in the field.
Built to stand rigid for ease of opening and closing when handeling livestock.
Superior continuous-welded saddle joints.
Custom loop legs prevent sinking
Quick -pin latch systen makes for easy hook up.
Walk through gate is 8' high, panel stands 62"Learn More
The high-quality galvanized steel Tarter Hay Rack is easy to set up and easy to store, and is sized to place feed in wire mesh at the ideal height for goats. This rack is excellent for calves and other small animals as well. Available in 4' and 8' lengths, this feeder folds completely flat and will fit in a truck bed or other small area for easy transport.Learn More
- Protect your investment with our most reliable confinement for cattle, hogs and other large animals
- Able to withstand the demands of corralling large animal herds
- Ideal for all terrains, as well as corrals and pastures
- Special wire crimps withstand even the most severe weather by allowing the fence to expand and contract
- Galvanized wire resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Red Brand Tradition - Class 1 Galvanized Wire