- Meets the demands of busy farms and ranches
- Unmatched strength and durability stands up well to animal pressure and weight
- Available in several styles and weights to match your specific animal-confinement needs
- Red Brand Commercial Galvanized Wire
- Special 12” hinged apron prevents animals from burrowing under the fence
- Sturdy construction for kennels and small animal pens
- Tough 17-gauge wire is woven into 1.5” hexagonal pattern
- Rust-resistant, galvanized wire can be buried under sod
Our 6-Bar Economy Corral Panels are built with the same high quality and strength as our gates. Light but strong, these panels are ideal for light confinement and are portable for travel to overnight shows or trail rides. 60" high with vertical “Z” Braces, these panels are built from 1-3/4" round high-tensile strength steel tubing with superior continuous-welded saddle joints. A superior E-Coat finish ensures longer life in the field, and the quick pin-latch system makes for easy hookup. Custom loop legs prevent sinking, and panels hook up easily to our Walk- Thru Arch Gate. Available in 6' to 16' lengths in red, blue, green, gray, walnut brown, or black.Learn More
This 2" 6-Bar Extra Heavy-Duty Galvanized Bull Gate is one of Tarter's toughest gates and is designed for feedlots, herd containment, and heavy confinement. 52" high with vertical “Z” Braces, this gate is made with 2" high-tensile strength galvanized tubing with technologically superior continuous-welded saddle joints. All gates come with (2) 3/4" x 12" hinge pins and heavy-duty welded chain latch.
NOTE: All 2" gates are 2-1/2" shorter than listed length to allow for gate hardware and proper clearance. Recommended for heavy confinement.
- Dimensions: 12' L x 52" H
- 2 Braces
Priefert’s Premier Stalls offer horse owners practical solutions for creating a safe, functional, and attractive environment for their valued animals. Our pre-cut Wood Kits are specially designed to work with our Premier Stall Line. It is easy to install each Wood Kit, just unwrap and insert, cutting down the last board for a tight fit. Each Wood Kit is made from #1 quality Pine and features tongue & grooved, front beveled board that are stained with a medium color stain. Each Wood Kit comes in shrink-wrapped packaging and includes detailed installation instructions.
- Wood Kits use #1 Pine
- Wood is beveled and stained with a medium color stain
- Wood fist together with tongue & groove
- Stall Bottom Wood Kits are cut to 47.5” length
- Stall Top Wood Kits are cut to 33.5” length
Our Galvanized Stock Tanks are fabricated at Liberty Water Tanks, our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility dedicated to the exclusive production of water tanks. Our rigid standards and unparalleled manufacturing acumen combined with the finest high-quality steel and outstanding value make these the best galvanized tanks around. We take flat, rolled steel, coated with heavy-duty zinc G90, cut it into precise lengths, then guide it into shape on computer-driven forming mills that make the world’s best galvanized water tanks at a faster rate and with few chances for human error ever. The formed tanks are matched to precision-cut bottoms, spot welded and joined by a computer-driven-and-guided seaming station that makes 3 circumferences around each tank bottom before the sealer is applied. Then, 3 or 4 sets of tanks per day are filled with water for testing purposes so that no leakers ever make it out of the plant. They feature 20-gauge galvanized bottoms and 21-gauge sides as well as a four-ply double-lock seam at the bottom sealed with Pliogrip® Adhesive/Sealant Seam Sealer for a superior bond.Learn More
Our 6-Bar Economy Corral Panels are built with the same high quality and strength as our gates. Light but strong, these panels are ideal for light confinement and are portable for travel to overnight shows or trail rides. 60" high with vertical “Z” Braces, these panels are built from 1-3/4" round high-tensile strength steel tubing with superior continuous-welded saddle joints. A superior E-Coat finish ensures longer life in the field, and the quick pin-latch system makes for easy hookup. Custom loop legs prevent sinking, and panels hook up easily to our Walk- Thru Arch Gate.Learn More
- Wildlife fence ensures that valuable herds and/or orchards are protected both inside and out
- All-terrain fencing is ideal for flat or rolling, hilly areas
- Deer & Wildlife Fence features the Cross Lock® Knot to provide superior resistance to movement from animal penetration or climbing and severe snowstorms
- Galvanized wire resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Red Brand Tradition - Class 1 Galvanized Wire.
Nothing is more frustrating than finding your beautiful garden or orchard vandalized by wildlife and the harvest wasted. Protect your valuable gardens, orchards, or herds inside and out using Red Brand Deer and Wildlife Fence. Red Brand products are 100% American Made since 1889, and Red Brand fencing is known for quality, durability, and longevity. Whether you have a small tomato patch in your back yard or a 100 acre farm, reach for Red Brand Deer and Wildlife Fence to protect your hard work.
Red Brand Deer and Wildlife fence is a woven design using a Cross Lock Knot acting as a hinge to prevent the fence from losing its shape. Even when put under pressure by animals or heavy snowfall, the Cross Lock Knot allows the fence to spring back to its original shape. The galvanized wire stands strong against general wear and tear and resists weathering over time. Red Brand Deer and Wildlife fence is suitable for all terrains and can be stretched across both hilly, rolling ground and flat, level land with ease.
- Red Brand Tradition - Class 1 Galvanized Wire.
- Roll 72" high x 165'
- Features a gradated design with 4"x6" openings at the top to 1"x6" openings at the bottom.