- Provides a versatile, low-cost material for fencing needs
- Suitable for a wide variety of animal cage applications
- Quality galvanized wire resists weathering
- Standard 100’ rolls are available in a wide variety of styles and gauges to meet the needs of the job
Anyone who knows goats knows that if they can get in it and turn it over they will. That's why Tarter designed this super-sturdy, heavy-duty trough feeder. This feeder cannot be pushed around or turned over and the overhead guard and V-bottom prevent even the most determined goats from standing on top. Low to the ground, this V-style trough is perfect for almost any size goat or other small animals. This product features our durable, corrosion-resistant finish in powder coat red.Learn More
- Most effective 6 volt solar fencer made in USA
- 10 mile range
- 0.33 stored joules; 0.15 joule output
- Moderate, dry weed conditions
- 6 volt, 10 amp battery with pulsed DC output (1-second intervals)
- Operates up to 2 weeks with no sun
- Digital timing
- Vented weather-resistant non-conductive cabinet
- Built to UL safety specifications
- Battery included
- 10.9 Stored joules of power; 6 joule output at 75 ohms
- 115 Volt, 60 cycle; pulsed DC output (1-second intervals)
- 100 Mile range
- Fuse less design
Our Heavy-Duty Mineral Feeder is the best-selling mineral feeder on the market because of its superior design and quality workmanship.
Rough and rugged, our Heavy-Duty Mineral Feeder will serve you well for years.
This feeder features a rotating 15" poly wind vane head with dual ball bearings, a large rotating 2-cubic-foot-capacity heavy poly tub and a 46"-diameter base built with solid 3/4" steel rods to prevent tipping.
Assembled height is 59"Learn More
- Used to provide an entrance for animals or equipment into arena
- Smooth laser cut braces for animal safety
- Stands 51" tall with saddle welded square corners
- 12' Long
- Laser cut brace technique provides a continuous and smooth interior surface for animal safety
- 2 Braces
- Constructed from 1-3/4” 16-gauge tubing
- Adjustable bolt on hinges and a chain latch
- Features a durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish
- Protect your investment with our most reliable confinement for cattle, hogs and other large animals
- Able to withstand the demands of corralling large animal herds
- Ideal for all terrains, as well as corrals and pastures
- Special wire crimps withstand even the most severe weather by allowing the fence to expand and contract
- Galvanized wire resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Red Brand Tradition (specialty spacing) - Class 1 Galvanized Wire
Our Walk-Thru Arch Gate with welded Corral Panel is built to stand rigid for ease of opening and closing when handling livestock.
The superior E-Coat finish ensures a longer life in the field.
Built to stand rigid for ease of opening and closing when handeling livestock.
Superior continuous-welded saddle joints.
Custom loop legs prevent sinking
Quick -pin latch systen makes for easy hook up.
Walk through gate is 8' high, panel stands 62"Learn More
- Ideal for feeding mineral to livestock in all weather conditions
- Heavy-enough to withstand animals and the elements but light enough to move to any location
- Holds 18-gallons
- Low profile helps prevent tipping or spilling of valuable minerals
- Convenient anchoring holes make it easy to secure these mineral feeders to the ground preventing animals from moving it
- Weatherproof poly lid protects the contents of the entire feeder
- Resistant to impact as well as heat and cold
- Features smooth edges for safety to both people and animals
- Dimensions: 33" W x 15" H