$116.97 As low as: $109.99
The perfect gate between pastures and entries, our 1-3/4" rounded high-tensile strength tubing with superior continuous-welded saddle joints has the quality that has made Tarter the leader in farm gate products. 50" high with vertical “Z” Braces, this gate features a superior E-Coat finish to ensure longer life in the field.Learn More
Our 6-Bar Economy Galvanized Tube Gate has the quality, features, and durable value you’ve come to expect from Tarter. This gate is perfect for placement at construction sites, for crowd control, or for fencing pastures, orchards, and gardens. 50" high with vertical “Z” Braces, this gate is made from 1-3/4" round high-tensile strength galvanized tubing with superior continuous welded saddle joints. Gates come with hinges, hinge pins and 22" snap chain.
Note: All gates are 3" shorter than listed length to allow for gate hardware and proper clearance. Recommended for light confinement only. 18' and 20' gates have 3863 hinges and 3 hinge pins.Learn More
Our Tarter Goat Mineral Feeder is custom built with extra-long legs to prevent tipping or being pushed around, yet places the minerals at the ideal height for small animals. Featuring a thick poly tub, protective molded wind vane, heavy-duty roller bearing and 64"-diameter base, it is available in durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat red.Learn More
- Provides a versatile, low-cost material for fencing needs
- Suitable for a wide variety of animal cage applications
- Quality galvanized wire resists weathering
- Standard 100’ rolls are available in a wide variety of styles and gauges to meet the needs of the job
These Galvanized Stock Tanks are fabricated at Liberty Water Tanks, Tarter's state-of-the-art manufacturing facility dedicated to the exclusive production of water tanks. Their rigid standards and unparalleled manufacturing acumen combined with the finest high-quality steel and outstanding value make these the best galvanized tanks around. They take flat, rolled steel, coated with heavy-duty zinc G90, cut it into precise lengths, then guide it into shape on computer-driven forming mills that make the world’s best galvanized water tanks at a faster rate and with fewer chances for human error ever. The formed tanks are matched to precision-cut bottoms, spot welded, and joined by a computer-drivenand- guided seaming station that makes 3 circumferences around each tank bottom before the sealer is applied. Then, 3 or 4 sets of tanks per day are filled with water for testing purposes so that no leakers ever make it out of the plant. They feature 20-gauge galvanized bottoms and 21-gauge sides as well as a four-ply double-lock seam at the bottom sealed with Pliogrip® Adhesive/Sealant Seam Sealer for a superior bond.
- 4-ply, double-lock bottom
- Deep sidewall corrugation for strength
- Heavy-duty zinc G90 coating withstands harsh weather conditions
- 1-1/8" top rim is permanently rolled for strong reinforcement
- 1" tube inside rim of tank for additional strength
- Most feature a 1" drain plug
- Unmatched quality and consistency in construction
- Aprroximate Capacity: 105 gallons
- Dimensions: 3' x 2'
This heavy-duty 50"-high gate features exterior side bracing and 2 x 4 8-gauge wire. Powder coated wire keeps horses and small livestock safely inside, allowing no catch points. Frame and braces are made from 1-3/4" tube that has been protected from the elements by our powder coat finish. It comes complete with hinges, hinge pins, and 22" snap chain.Learn More
The perfect gate between pastures and entries, this 1-3/4" rounded high-tensile strength tubing with superior continuous-welded saddle joints has the quality that has made Tarter the leader in farm gate products. 50" high with vertical “Z” Braces, this gate features a superior E-Coat finish to ensure longer life in the field. Comes complete with hinges, hinge pins, and 22" snap chain.
NOTE: All gates are 3" shorter than listed length to allow for gate hardware and proper clearance. Recommended for light confinement only. 18' and 20' gates have 3 hinges and 3 hinge pins.
- Perfect gate between pastures and entries
- 1-3/4” round high-tensile strength tubing
- Superior continuous-welded saddle joints
- Stands 50" high with Vertical "Z" braces
- Ready to hang with weld on chain latch
- Dimensions: 20' L x 50" H
- 4 Braces
This versatile, lightweight feeder is built low to the ground to accommodate goats and all types of short-to-medium sized animals. Extremely durable, this is one of the sturdiest feeders of its kind on the market. The bunk liner is formed of 100% recycled materials. The feeder is available with or without the hay rack, which bolts directly to the frame. The hay rack is galvanized for excellent durability and features 4" x 4" wire mesh for easy feeding and minimal waste.
- 14 inches tall
- 27 inches wide
Weight -36lbs **Due to size, this item MUST ship LTL freight.**
NOTE: This is the Bunk Feeder only. The Hay Rack shown is optional and must be purchased separately.Learn More
- 50 mile range
- 2.8 stored joules of power; 2 joule output at 75 ohms
- Heavy weed conditions
- 115 volt, 60 cycle; pulsed output ( 1-second intervals)
- Digital timing
- Fuseless design
- Fence lamp flashes when operating
- Vented weather-resistant nonconductive cabinet
- Moisture-resistant internal components
- Repairs in minutes
- Non-Climb fence with a 2” x 4” mesh spacing prevents stepping through and uses the smooth side of Square Deal® Knot to protect hides from injury
- Quality galvanized wire with durable zinc coating resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Easy to install on flat or hilly terrain
- Strong mesh design minimizes potential for injury by flexing on impact
- Red Brand Extended Life - Class 3 Galvanized Wire.