The perfect gate between pastures and entries, this 1-3/4" rounded high-tensile strength tubing with superior continuous-welded saddle joints has the quality that has made Tarter the leader in farm gate products. 50" high with vertical “Z” Braces, this gate features a superior E-Coat finish to ensure longer life in the field. Comes complete with hinges, hinge pins, and 22" snap chain.
NOTE: All gates are 3" shorter than listed length to allow for gate hardware and proper clearance. Recommended for light confinement only. 18' and 20' gates have 3 hinges and 3 hinge pins.
- Perfect gate between pastures and entries
- 1-3/4” round high-tensile strength tubing
- Superior continuous-welded saddle joints
- Stands 50" high with Vertical "Z" braces
- Ready to hang with weld on chain latch
- Dimensions: 20' L x 50" H
- 4 Braces
- Protect your investment with our most reliable confinement for cattle, hogs and other large animals
- Able to withstand the demands of corralling large animal herds
- Ideal for all terrains, as well as corrals and pastures
- Special wire crimps withstand even the most severe weather by allowing the fence to expand and contract
- Galvanized wire resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Red Brand High Tensile - Class 3 Galvanized Wire
This versatile, lightweight feeder is built low to the ground to accommodate goats and all types of short-to-medium sized animals. Extremely durable, this is one of the sturdiest feeders of its kind on the market. The bunk liner is formed of 100% recycled materials. The feeder is available with or without the hay rack, which bolts directly to the frame. The hay rack is galvanized for excellent durability and features 4" x 4" wire mesh for easy feeding and minimal waste.
- The hay rack is 24 inches tall by 24 inches wide
- When added to the bunk feeder it is 38 inches tall
- 2”x 2” mesh safeguards yards, gardens, toddlers and pets
- Ideal for kennel fencing
- Economical alternative to chain-link fencing
- Strong yet lightweight makes fence easy to install
- Smooth side of Square Deal® Knot prevents injury to animal
- Tough 16-gauge wire has a bright galvanized finish that resists rust
- Provides a versatile, low-cost material for fencing needs
- Suitable for a wide variety of animal cage applications
- Quality galvanized wire resists weathering
- Standard 100’ rolls are available in a wide variety of styles and gauges to meet the needs of the job
The 6-Bar Extra Heavy-Duty Bull Gate is designed for feedlots, large herd containment, and heavy confinement situations with the quality, features, and strength you have come to expect from Tarter. This 52"-high gate features vertical “Z” Braces and 2" diameter round high-tensile strength steel tubing with continuous-welded saddle joints. A superior E-Coat finish ensures longer life in the field. Gates come with (2) 3/4" x 12" hinge pins and heavy-duty welded chainlatch.
NOTE: All 2" gates are 2-1/2" shorter than listed length to allow for gate hardware and proper clearance. Recommended for heavy confinement.
- Dimensions: 10' L x 52" H
- 1 Brace
Our Walk-Thru Arch Gates complement our portable corral panels and provide ease of access for both livestock and herdsmen. These walk-thrus feature a variety of lengths with an 8' arch, which makes it easy for trailers, wagons, and large equipment to pass. The superior E-Coat finish ensures a longer life in the field, and the quick pin-latch system ensures a quick, yet secure, hookup for your corral pen.Learn More
$129.99Most chargers can hold a charge long after they have been unplugged or disconnected from the battery. You can be shocked by an unplugged charger. The consumer assumes all risk when repairing or utilizing a charger that has been “repaired” or modified. In addition, once the charger has been opened all warranties are null and void. In addition, and state of federal inspections and approvals (such as UL, CE) are terminated. Learn More
- Also Available in Brown (BN), and Forrest Green (GN).
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Attractive gate for driveways, pastures, or other non crowding applications.
- Lag bolt post attachment, chain latch.
- Mitered corners.
- Unique "D" shaped tubing offers maximum rigidity in a lightweight gate.
- 1.050" OD Single Piece Vertical Stay Through Drilled 1.66" Rails
- All gates are 5" shorter than stated length.
- Number Of Rails: 6
- Number Of Stays: 2
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Length: 187"
- Width: 1.5"
- Height: 47.5"
The perfect gate between pastures and entries, our 1-3/4" rounded high-tensile strength tubing with superior continuous-welded saddle joints has the quality that has made Tarter the leader in farm gate products. 50" high with vertical “Z” Braces, this gate features a superior E-Coat finish to ensure longer life in the field.Learn More