- Most effective 6 volt solar fencer made in USA
- 10 mile range
- 0.33 stored joules; 0.15 joule output
- Moderate, dry weed conditions
- 6 volt, 10 amp battery with pulsed DC output (1-second intervals)
- Operates up to 2 weeks with no sun
- Digital timing
- Vented weather-resistant non-conductive cabinet
- Built to UL safety specifications
- Battery included
- Provides a versatile, low-cost material for fencing needs
- Suitable for a wide variety of animal cage applications
- Quality galvanized wire resists weathering
- Standard 100’ rolls are available in a wide variety of styles and gauges to meet the needs of the job
- 10.9 Stored joules of power; 6 joule output at 75 ohms
- 115 Volt, 60 cycle; pulsed DC output (1-second intervals)
- 100 Mile range
- Fuse less design
- Industry leading strength and durability provide years of trouble-free dependability
- Square Deal® Knot prevents Red Brand fence from buckling or sagging; provides extra strength and rigidity with flexibility for ideal installation over hilly terrain
- Smooth side of Square Deal® Knot protects hides from injury
- 2"x4" mesh spacing prevents stepping through
- Quality galvanized wire with durable zinc coating resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Painted black finish applied after galvanization
- Easy to install on flat or hilly terrain
- Strong mesh design minimizes potential for injury by flexing on impact
- Filler Wire: 12 1/2 Gauge
- Top/Bottom Wire: 10 Gauge
Our Walk-Thru Arch Gate with welded Corral Panel is built to stand rigid for ease of opening and closing when handling livestock.
The superior E-Coat finish ensures a longer life in the field.
Built to stand rigid for ease of opening and closing when handeling livestock.
Superior continuous-welded saddle joints.
Custom loop legs prevent sinking
Quick -pin latch systen makes for easy hook up.
Walk through gate is 8' high, panel stands 62"Learn More
- Tongue & Groove
- Cut to Length
- Beveled Front
- Ready to Install
- Horizontal lumber
The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence when you're a horse. That's why Red Brand offers this Non Climb Horse Fence. Red Brand products are 100% American Made since 1889, and Red Brand fencing is known for quality, durability, and longevity. Red Brand Non Climb Horse Fence is specially designed to prevent horses from stepping through the fence and damaging it or themselves.
Red Brand Non Climb Horse Fence is a woven design using a smooth-sided Square DealÂ® knot to protect your horse's hide from injury when they press against it. The flexible 2"x4" mesh design flexes under pressure and prevents horses from sticking their legs through the fence to reach the forbidden fruit on the other side. The galvanized wire with durable zinc coating resists general wear and tear and stands up to weathering. This fence is suitable for all terrains and can be easily installed across both hilly, rolling ground and flat, level land with ease. Red Brand Non Climb Horse Fence is a safe and durable fencing to secure your horses.
- 2" x 4" mesh spacing
- 60" X 100' roll
- Galvanized wire with zinc coating
- Red Brand Extended Life - Class 3 Galvanized Wire
Our Creep Feeder Panel is designed with an adjustable horizontal bar for calf passage only. Creep Feeder Panels are useful between pastures and outside sheds for calf-only feeding and are ideal for the small- or large-size herd. 50" high, this Creep Feeder Panel is constructed of 2" round tubular steel. Calf openings are spaced 18" apart. A superior E-Coat finish ensures long life in the field.Learn More