The perfect gate between pastures and entries, our 1-3/4" rounded high-tensile strength tubing with superior continuous-welded saddle joints has the quality that has made Tarter the leader in farm gate products. 50" high with vertical “Z” Braces, this gate features a superior E-Coat finish to ensure longer life in the field. Learn More
- Ideal for poultry and pet pens
- Can be used as pest-resistant garden barriers
- Provides predator-proof protection for domestic fowl and gardens
- Hexagon mesh design is reinforced with supplemental horizontal wires to keep netting straight and upright
- 20-gauge wire is galvanized before weaving to last longer, resisting rust and corrosion
- Reverse twist weave unrolls flat, ensuring easier handling
- Red Brand Commercial Galvanized Wire
This panel has been designed as an enclosure for small animals including goats or sheep.
Each panel features a female and a male connection point so that multiple panels quickly and easily attach to form round or square pens, runways or other configurations.
The superior powder coat finish ensures a longer life in the field.
Available in red 1-1/4" steel tubing, this panel is lightweight and should be used for small animal confinement only.
Measures 36" highLearn More
- 2”x 2” mesh safeguards yards, gardens, toddlers and pets
- Ideal for kennel fencing
- Economical alternative to chain-link fencing
- Strong yet lightweight makes fence easy to install
- Smooth side of Square Deal® Knot prevents injury to animal
- Tough 16-gauge wire has a bright galvanized finish that resists rust
This Portable Gate Feeder is made of heavy polyethylene to endure the harsh elements. This feeder hangs on the side of our gates, corrals, and fences at any height. The portability, variable height and angled design make feeding much easier for all livestock from hogs to calves to horses.Learn More
Galvanized double wire with barbs designed for security and containment.
- Wire Gauge - 15 1/2
- Barb Style - 2 Pt
- Barb Spacing - 5"
- Reel Length - 1320 Ft
- Resource # 85564
- Weight-44lbs **Due to safety in shipping this item MUST ship LTL Freight.**