- Ideal for poultry and pet pens
- Can be used as pest-resistant garden barriers
- Provides predator-proof protection for domestic fowl and gardens
- Hexagon mesh design is reinforced with supplemental horizontal wires to keep netting straight and upright
- 20-gauge wire is galvanized before weaving to last longer, resisting rust and corrosion
- Reverse twist weave unrolls flat, ensuring easier handling
- Red Brand Commercial Galvanized Wire
- Zinc/aluminum coating offers better protection against weathering than Class 3 galvanized coating
- Single- or double-barbed options with deep barbs and sharp points
- Meets or exceeds ASTM A856/A856M standards
- General purpose fencing offers strength and rigidity for a variety of outdoor projects
- Solid welded construction ensures a sturdy fence design
- Quality galvanized wire to resist weathering as well as wear and tear
The two way barrel tensioner is a CenFlex rail accessory. This part functions to tighten and splice two long sections of rail. It can tension around corners and up to 660 ft. in each direction (1320 ft. total) of straight fence line. Deduct 100 ft. for every major directional change.
- Constructed of heavy-duty steel for strength
- Zinc-rich epoxy primed and powder coated for smooth, long lasting, corrosion-resistant finish
- Available in white, black and brown to match Centaur Fencing CenFlex Rails
- Block and sprocket design for quick and easy tensioning
- Designed with slot to gauge tension in both directions
- Designed with slim profile and installed on line post to not distract from the classic rail look
- No specialty tools needed for tensioning
- Made in the U.S.A.
- 20-Year limited warranty
Our 6-Bar Economy Galvanized Tube Gate has the quality, features, and durable value you’ve come to expect from Tarter. This gate is perfect for placement at construction sites, for crowd control, or for fencing pastures, orchards, and gardens. 50" high with vertical “Z” Braces, this gate is made from 1-3/4" round high-tensile strength galvanized tubing with superior continuous welded saddle joints. Gates come with hinges, hinge pins and 22" snap chain.
Note: All gates are 3" shorter than listed length to allow for gate hardware and proper clearance. Recommended for light confinement only. 18' and 20' gates have 3 hinges and 3 hinge pins.Learn More
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Attractive gate for driveways, pastures, or other non crowding applications.
- DO NOT USE IN CROWDING SITUATIONS.
- Lag bolt post attachment, chain latch
- Single piece stay through drilled rails
- Traditional "bed frame" design for price conscious customers.