Wire connectors used to lap splice 2 wires. The sleeves are designed to speed and improve installation and repair of all common sizes of barb, woven and smooth fence wire. Dare splicing sleeves equal and often exceed the breaking strength of the original wire. They are the only style recommended by most manufacturers of high-tensile systems. Trouble-free connections can be made quickly and easily.
No. DP 2-3/25: Use to splice 12-1/2- gauge smooth wire; 25 per bagLearn More
Regular Price: $8.99
Special Price: $7.64
- Size - 3'x5'
- Coating - Galvanized
- Gauge - 19
- Mesh - 1/2"x1/2"
Provides insulation for 90 oturn or end loop on any style post. Flat-sided design resists rolling andspeeds installation. Heavy sidewalls provide extra protection against ‘shorts’ or ‘grounds’. Molded ofpolyethylene with carbon black to withstand the elements. Molded with metal insert designed to takehigh-tensile strain. 191/2” long.Learn More
- Large porcelain lag insulator.
- Heavy duty.
- Use for line and corners.
- Ideal for poultry and pet pens
- Can be used as pest-resistant garden barriers
- Provides predator-proof protection for domestic fowl and gardens
- Hexagon mesh design is reinforced with supplemental horizontal wires to keep netting straight and upright
- 20-gauge wire is galvanized before weaving to last longer, resisting rust and corrosion
- Reverse twist weave unrolls flat, ensuring easier handling
- 1"Mesh Spacing
- For Use with 1 1/2” poly tape
- Installed on wood or T-posts.
- Use at corners, ends or T junctions.
- Fully insulated.
- All metal parts are of #300 series stainless steel.
- Insulators are molded of white high density polyethylene with UV inhibitors.
- Each assembly includes an electrical connector consisting of one self tapping lag screw and one wire terminal.
- Use to connect to energizer or jumper as well