- For use with wood posts.
- Designed for high tensile use.
- Perfect for EquiRope and temporary fencing.
- Large diameter flange prevents arcing.
- Heavy fingers carry wire 3/4” frompost.
- Offered with galvanized ring shank nails or plain.
- Molded of high density polyethylene with carbon black for superior UV resistance.
- Performs in any climate
- 25 pack
Wire connectors used to lap splice 2 wires. The sleeves are designed to speed and improve installation and repair of all common sizes of barb, woven and smooth fence wire. Dare splicing sleeves equal and often exceed the breaking strength of the original wire. They are the only style recommended by most manufacturers of high-tensile systems. Trouble-free connections can be made quickly and easily. No. DP 1-2/25: Use to splice 14-1/2 and 15-1/2-gauge smooth wire; 25 per bag No. DP 2-3/25: Use to splice 12-1/2-gauge smooth wire; 25 per bag No. DP 2-3/100: Use to splice 12-1/2-gauge smooth wire; 100 per bag No. DP 3-4/10: Use to splice 10 and 11-gauge smooth and 14 and 15-1/2-gauge barbed wire; 10 per bag No. DP 4-5/10: Use to splice 9-gauge smooth and 12-1/2 and 13-1/2-gauge barbed wire; 10 per bagLearn More
Provides insulation for 90 oturn or end loop on any style post. Flat-sided design resists rolling andspeeds installation. Heavy sidewalls provide extra protection against ‘shorts’ or ‘grounds’. Molded ofpolyethylene with carbon black to withstand the elements. Molded with metal insert designed to takehigh-tensile strain. 191/2” long.Learn More
For fastening chain link fences - Made of galvanized steelLearn More
- Suitable for garden applications and small animal containment
- Heavy-Duty studded steel posts stand up to the demands of cattle, large animals and areas receiving strong use
- Both Standard and Heavy-Duty tee posts are available in 5’ to 8’ lengths in 6” increments
- Exclusive Red and Gray Color
- Durable Paint Coating
- Resistant to Rust
- Strong Blades