Are specially designed with a large opening to work with any polymer coated wire. Made with Polypropylene to resist cracking. Attaches to post with screw, nail, or staple of choice.
- Claw style insulator
- Large opening specifcially design for coated wire
- Avaialble in white and black
- Quantity of 25 per bag
Wire connectors used to lap splice 2 wires. The sleeves are designed to speed and improve installation and repair of all common sizes of barb, woven and smooth fence wire. Dare splicing sleeves equal and often exceed the breaking strength of the original wire. They are the only style recommended by most manufacturers of high-tensile systems. Trouble-free connections can be made quickly and easily.
No. DP 2-3/25: Use to splice 12-1/2- gauge smooth wire; 25 per bagLearn More
- For Use with 1 1/2” poly tape
- Installed on wood or T-posts.
- Use at corners, ends or T junctions.
- Fully insulated.
- All metal parts are of #300 series stainless steel.
- Insulators are molded of white high density polyethylene with UV inhibitors.
- Each assembly includes an electrical connector consisting of one self tapping lag screw and one wire terminal.
- Use to connect to energizer or jumper as well
Knob design - Multi-groove - For wood posts - Includes double head nails & plastic washers
- Pack of 25
- Small porcelain lag insulator.
- Use for line and corners.