The 6-Bar Extra-Heavy-Duty Corral Panel is designed for containment in crowding areas such as feedlots and working pens, and has the quality features and strength you’ve come to expect from Tarter. 62" high with vertical “Z” Braces, this panel features 2" round high-tensile strength steel tubing with superior continuous-welded saddle joints. The superior E-Coat finish ensures a longer life in the field while custom loop legs prevent sinking into the ground. It hooks easily to a Walk-Thru Arch Gate as well as other panels, thanks to its quick pin-latch system.
NOTE: Recommended for heavy confinement.
- Dimensions: 10' L x 62" H
- 1 Brace
Our Walk-Thru Arch Gate with welded Corral Panel is built to stand rigid for ease of opening and closing when handling livestock.
The superior E-Coat finish ensures a longer life in the field.
Built to stand rigid for ease of opening and closing when handeling livestock.
Superior continuous-welded saddle joints.
Custom loop legs prevent sinking
Quick -pin latch systen makes for easy hook up.
Walk through gate is 8' high, panel stands 62"Learn More
Nothing is more frustrating than finding your beautiful garden or orchard vandalized by wildlife and the harvest wasted. Protect your valuable gardens, orchards, or herds inside and out using Red Brand Deer and Wildlife Fence. Red Brand products are 100% American Made since 1889, and Red Brand fencing is known for quality, durability, and longevity. Whether you have a small tomato patch in your back yard or a 100 acre farm, reach for Red Brand Deer and Wildlife Fence to protect your hard work.
Red Brand Deer and Wildlife fence is a woven design using a Cross Lock Knot acting as a hinge to prevent the fence from losing its shape. Even when put under pressure by animals or heavy snowfall, the Cross Lock Knot allows the fence to spring back to its original shape. The galvanized wire stands strong against general wear and tear and resists weathering over time. Red Brand Deer and Wildlife fence is suitable for all terrains and can be stretched across both hilly, rolling ground and flat, level land with ease.
- Red Brand Tradition - Class 1 Galvanized Wire.
- Roll 72" high x 165'
- Features a gradated design with 4"x6" openings at the top to 1"x6" openings at the bottom.
- Double-wing cutter for planting or plowing up potatoes
- Attach a subsoiler point and easily break up hard, low ground where water accumulates
- Water drains after one pass
- Category I pin hookup and Category 0 spacing for sub-compact tractors (Cat. I pins included)
- Features a durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish
- Dimensions: 27" W x 31" H
This heavy-duty 50"-high gate features exterior side bracing and 2 x 4 8-gauge wire. E-Coated wire keeps horses and small livestock safely inside, allowing no catch points. Frame and braces are made from 1-3/4" tube that has been protected from the elements by E-Coat. It comes complete with hinges, hinge pins, and 22" snap chain. This gate features a superior E-Coat blue, gray, walnut brown, or black finish to ensure longer life in the field and is available in lengths from 4' to 16'.
NOTES: All gates are 3" shorter than listed length to allow for gate hardware and proper clearance. Recommended for light confinement.Learn More
- 12" all-threaded bolt for hinges, chain latch.
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Our heaviest, economically priced gate, mainly used for heavy crowding high stress areas.
- Single piece vertical stay through drilled horizontal rails for extra strength
This heavy-duty 50"-high gate features exterior side bracing and 2 x 4 8-gauge wire. E-Coated wire keeps horses and small livestock safely inside, allowing no catch points. Frame and braces are made from 1-3/4" tube that has been protected from the elements by E-Coat. It comes complete with hinges, hinge pins, and 22" snap chain. This gate features a superior E-Coat gray finish to ensure longer life in the field.
NOTES: All gates are 3" shorter than listed length to allow for gate hardware and proper clearance. Recommended for light confinement.
- Dimensions: 14' L x 50" H
- 2 Braces
Our Fence Line Feeder Panels are designed for feeding square-bale, loose hay or silage in the pasture fence line or corner. They can also be used in barns or sheds for easy feeding. 50" high, these feeder panels are available in 2" tubing in E-Coat red. These panels are also great for constructing your own square bale feeders of various sizes, with S-bar openings and quick pin hookup. The superior E-Coat finish ensures longer life in the field, and the S-bar design helps prevent calves from getting inside.Learn More
Our 6-Bar Extra Heavy-Duty Bull Gate is designed for feedlots, large herd containment, and heavy confinement situations with the quality, features, and strength you have come to expect from Tarter. This 52"-high gate features vertical “Z” Braces and 2" diameter round high-tensile strength steel tubing with continuous-welded saddle joints. A superior E-Coat finish ensures longer life in the field. Gates come with (2) 3/4" x 12" hinge pins and heavy-duty welded chain latch.Learn More
- Protect your investment with our most reliable confinement for cattle, hogs and other large animals
- Able to withstand the demands of corralling large animal herds
- Ideal for all terrains, as well as corrals and pastures
- Special wire crimps withstand even the most severe weather by allowing the fence to expand and contract
- Galvanized wire resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Rad Brand High Tensile - Class 3 galvanized wire.