These heavy-duty, 3-compartment poly feeders stand up to the most difficult environmental conditions.
Each compartment holds approximately 10 gallons of water or feed
Standing 14" high, with a 37" diameter tub, making this feeder heavy enough to withstand animals and the elements but light enough to move to nearly any location.
Convenient anchoring holes make it easy to secure these Mineral Feeders to the ground, preventing animals from moving it.
The weatherproof poly lid measuring 45" protects the contents of the entire feeder.
Resistant to impact as well as heat and cold, these feeders present smooth edges for safety to both people and animals.Learn More
This heavy-duty 50"-high gate features exterior side bracing and 2 x 4 8-gauge wire. Powder coated wire keeps horses and small livestock safely inside, allowing no catch points. Frame and braces are made from 1-3/4" tube that has been protected from the elements by our powder coat finish. It comes complete with hinges, hinge pins, and 22" snap chain.Learn More
This heavy-duty 50"-high gate features exterior side bracing and 2 x 4 8-gauge wire. E-Coated wire keeps horses and small livestock safely inside, allowing no catch points. Frame and braces are made from 1-3/4" tube that has been protected from the elements by E-Coat. It comes complete with hinges, hinge pins, and 22" snap chain. This gate features a superior E-Coat blue, gray, walnut brown, or black finish to ensure longer life in the field and is available in lengths from 4' to 16'.
NOTES: All gates are 3" shorter than listed length to allow for gate hardware and proper clearance. Recommended for light confinement.Learn More
- 2”x 2” mesh safeguards yards, gardens, toddlers and pets
- Ideal for kennel fencing
- Economical alternative to chain-link fencing
- Strong yet lightweight makes fence easy to install
- Smooth side of Square Deal® Knot prevents injury to animal
- Tough 16-gauge wire has a bright galvanized finish that resists rust
- Wildlife fence ensures that valuable herds and/or orchards are protected both inside and out
- All-terrain fencing is ideal for flat or rolling, hilly areas
- Deer & Wildlife Fence features the Cross Lock® Knot to provide superior resistance to movement from animal penetration or climbing and severe snowstorms
- Galvanized wire resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Red Brand Tradition - Class 1 Galvanized Wire.
Anyone who knows goats knows that if they can get in it and turn it over they will. That's why Tarter designed this super-sturdy, heavy-duty trough feeder. This feeder cannot be pushed around or turned over and the overhead guard and V-bottom prevent even the most determined goats from standing on top. Low to the ground, this V-style trough is perfect for almost any size goat or other small animals. This product features our durable, corrosion-resistant finish in powder coat red.Learn More
Our Galvanized Wire-filled Tube Gate is ideal for confinement of hogs, sheep, or any small animal. It is also recommended for use as an entry gate. 50" high with vertical pipe braces, this gate features 1-3/4" round high-tensile galvanized tubing with 6-gauge galvanized wire. It comes complete with hinges, hinge pins, and 22" snap chain.Learn More
- 12" all-threaded bolt for hinges, chain latch.
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Our heaviest, economically priced gate, mainly used for heavy crowding high stress areas.
- Single piece vertical stay through drilled horizontal rails for extra strength
- Provides a versatile, low-cost material for fencing needs
- Suitable for a wide variety of animal cage applications
- Quality galvanized wire resists weathering
- Standard 100’ rolls are available in a wide variety of styles and gauges to meet the needs of the job
Our 6-Bar Economy Corral Panels are built with the same high quality and strength as our gates. Light but strong, these panels are ideal for light confinement and are portable for travel to overnight shows or trail rides. 60" high with vertical “Z” Braces, these panels are built from 1-3/4" round high-tensile strength steel tubing with superior continuous-welded saddle joints. A superior E-Coat finish ensures longer life in the field, and the quick pin-latch system makes for easy hookup. Custom loop legs prevent sinking, and panels hook up easily to our Walk- Thru Arch Gate. Available in 6' to 16' lengths in red, blue, green, gray, walnut brown, or black.Learn More