The Cranky Horse Swivel is simple to install and is very affordable! Cranky Horse Swivels are proudly made in the U.S.A! The are forged out of solid quality steel and no corners are cut. Teaches and promotes discipline and respect! Great for training or retraining problem horses.
- Installs on wood or metal post
- Galvanized lag bolts included
- "Quality" time-out
- 360 degree of movement
- Cooling down time
- A must for spoiled horses
- Perfect for colt training
- Great for bathing
- Encourages tielding of the hindquarters
- Safely tie for long periods
- Attractive & Conveinent
Our Heavy-Duty Mineral Feeder is the best-selling mineral feeder on the market because of its superior design and quality workmanship.
Rough and rugged, our Heavy-Duty Mineral Feeder will serve you well for years.
This feeder features a rotating 15" poly wind vane head with dual ball bearings, a large rotating 2-cubic-foot-capacity heavy poly tub and a 46"-diameter base built with solid 3/4" steel rods to prevent tipping.
Assembled height is 59"Learn More
Our Walk-Thru Arch Gate with welded Corral Panel is built to stand rigid for ease of opening and closing when handling livestock.
The superior E-Coat finish ensures a longer life in the field.
Built to stand rigid for ease of opening and closing when handeling livestock.
Superior continuous-welded saddle joints.
Custom loop legs prevent sinking
Quick -pin latch systen makes for easy hook up.
Walk through gate is 8' high, panel stands 62"Learn More
This is just 1 panel with 2 doors.
There is no other kennel that comes close to the quality, durability, and outstanding good looks of the Elite Kennel™ from Tarter. Our finest kennel, this unit is designed for rugged outdoor use in difficult environments. Each panel is heavy-duty 1-3/4" tubing and filled with sturdy 8-gauge 2" x 4" wire. The front panel features a durable door that creates a 2-1/2' x 5' 8" opening, complete with slam latch. Whether for your favorite hunting dogs year round or as a secure outdoor getaway for everyday household pets, there's no kennel that matches the Elite Kennel for style and durability.
NOTE: This two door panel is for the front only for the kennel being described. The full kennel is sold separately.Learn More
This Super-Duty feeder is one of the heaviest on the market and a proven leader in mineral feeders.
This solid base frame is 48" square and made up of 2" heavy-duty gauge steel tubing for long lasting durability.
This low center of gravity helps prevent tipping even from the most rambunctious cattle and young bulls.
The hood opening is 28" x 24" to allow even horned cattle to easily feed.
The deep tub reduces mineral loss to near zero and protects minerals from wind and rain.
Features an aerodynamic hood with molded wind vane for additional protection of expensive supplements.
This 18-gallon capacity feeder has a 360° rotation and beveled opening to aid in tub access.
Heavy-duty bearing in feeder base allows for long life and easy movement.
Assembled height is 56"
NOTE-Applicator not included.Learn More
- Fully portable, ‘All in One’ compact design - The light, compact design with carry handle makes it ideal for portability. The unit includes internal battery and solar panel, providing a convenient all‑in‑one energizer.
- Solar powered - Energy efficient solar panel charges the internal battery to power the fence line.
- Internal rechargeable battery - Solar power recharges the battery as required to support long battery life.
- Flashing red light - Indicates at a glance that the energizer is working and powering the fence.
- Battery - Battery saving mode maximizes battery life.
- Low impedance energizer - Designed to deliver power to the end of the fence even under heavy load e.g. foliage, undergrowth.
- Multiple mounting options - T-post and wood post mounting option.
- Large storage capacity - Enables up to 21 days operation without sunlight.
- 2 year manufacturer warranty (includes lightning)
Specifications Distance Range (miles) 10 miles Distance Range (acres) 40 acres Peak Output Energy (up to) 0.15 J Peak Stored Energy (up to) 0.21 J Output Voltage (up to) 10.0 kV max, 3.7 kV @ 1,000 Ω Internal Rechargeable Battery 12 V / 7 Ah
The 6-Bar Extra-Heavy-Duty Corral Panel is designed for containment in crowding areas such as feedlots and working pens, and has the quality features and strength you’ve come to expect from Tarter. 62" high with vertical “Z” Braces, this panel features 2" round high-tensile strength steel tubing with superior continuous-welded saddle joints. Custom loop legs prevent sinking into the ground. It hooks easily to a Walk-Thru Arch Gate as well as other panels, thanks to its quick pin-latch system.
NOTE: Recommended for heavy confinement.
- Dimensions: 12' L x 62" H
- 2 Braces
- Provides a versatile, low-cost material for fencing needs
- Suitable for a wide variety of animal cage applications
- Quality galvanized wire resists weathering
- Standard 100’ rolls are available in a wide variety of styles and gauges to meet the needs of the job
ur Fence Line Feeder Panels are designed for feeding square-bale, loose hay or silage in the pasture fence line or corner. They can also be used in barns or sheds for easy feeding. 50" high, these feeder panels are available in 2" tubing in E-Coat red. These panels are also great for constructing your own square bale feeders of various sizes, with S-bar openings and quick pin hookup. The superior E-Coat finish ensures longer life in the field, and the S-bar design helps prevent calves from getting inside.Learn More
“Tough Enough for Cattle, Safe Enough for Horses,” these uniquely designed bow gates are intended for use with Priefert’s 6’ Tall Premier Panels. With a Bow Frame height of 9’, this gate is ideal for “ride thru” applications, like providing access to round pens, arenas, paddocks, and working corrals. This gate features a single piston lever latch and is constructed from our patented Quadraform™ tubing to allow for maximum strength and flexibility. “Fishhook” top corners further increase the durability and safety of this gate. The PBGT069 utilizes “rodeo style” pin connections. The Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish helps the product to resist rust, scratches, and fading to add years of life to your investment.
- Bow Frame Height: 9’
- Gate Width: 6’
- Weight: 126 lbs (all weights are approximate)
- Number of Gate Rails: 6
- Bow Frame constructed from 1.9” OD 11 gauge tubing
- Gate constructed from 1.66” OD 16 gauge Quadraform™ tubing
- Single Piston Lever Latch included
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Grey