Our Galvanized Stock Tanks are fabricated at Liberty Water Tanks, our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility dedicated to the exclusive production of water tanks. Our rigid standards and unparalleled manufacturing acumen combined with the finest high-quality steel and outstanding value make these the best galvanized tanks around. We take flat, rolled steel, coated with heavy-duty zinc G90, cut it into precise lengths, then guide it into shape on computer-driven forming mills that make the world’s best galvanized water tanks at a faster rate and with few chances for human error ever. The formed tanks are matched to precision-cut bottoms, spot welded and joined by a computer-driven-and-guided seaming station that makes 3 circumferences around each tank bottom before the sealer is applied. Then, 3 or 4 sets of tanks per day are filled with water for testing purposes so that no leakers ever make it out of the plant. They feature 20-gauge galvanized bottoms and 21-gauge sides as well as a four-ply double-lock seam at the bottom sealed with Pliogrip® Adhesive/Sealant Seam Sealer for a superior bond.Learn More
This is just 1 panel with 2 doors.
There is no other kennel that comes close to the quality, durability, and outstanding good looks of the Elite Kennel™ from Tarter. Our finest kennel, this unit is designed for rugged outdoor use in difficult environments. Each panel is heavy-duty 1-3/4" tubing and filled with sturdy 8-gauge 2" x 4" wire. The front panel features a durable door that creates a 2-1/2' x 5' 8" opening, complete with slam latch. Whether for your favorite hunting dogs year round or as a secure outdoor getaway for everyday household pets, there's no kennel that matches the Elite Kennel for style and durability.
NOTE: This two door panel is for the front only for the kennel being described. The full kennel is sold separately.Learn More
“Tough Enough for Cattle, Safe Enough for Horses,” these uniquely designed bow gates are intended for use with Priefert’s 6’ Tall Premier Panels. With a Bow Frame height of 9’, this gate is ideal for “ride thru” applications, like providing access to round pens, arenas, paddocks, and working corrals. This gate features a single piston lever latch and is constructed from our patented Quadraform™ tubing to allow for maximum strength and flexibility. “Fishhook” top corners further increase the durability and safety of this gate. The PBGT069 utilizes “rodeo style” pin connections. The Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish helps the product to resist rust, scratches, and fading to add years of life to your investment.
- Bow Frame Height: 9’
- Gate Width: 6’
- Weight: 126 lbs (all weights are approximate)
- Number of Gate Rails: 6
- Bow Frame constructed from 1.9” OD 11 gauge tubing
- Gate constructed from 1.66” OD 16 gauge Quadraform™ tubing
- Single Piston Lever Latch included
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Grey
The Cranky Horse Swivel is simple to install and is very affordable! Cranky Horse Swivels are proudly made in the U.S.A! The are forged out of solid quality steel and no corners are cut. Teaches and promotes discipline and respect! Great for training or retraining problem horses.
- Installs on wood or metal post
- Galvanized lag bolts included
- "Quality" time-out
- 360 degree of movement
- Cooling down time
- A must for spoiled horses
- Perfect for colt training
- Great for bathing
- Encourages tielding of the hindquarters
- Safely tie for long periods
- Attractive & Conveinent
Our Creep Feeder Panel is designed with an adjustable horizontal bar for calf passage only. Creep Feeder Panels are useful between pastures and outside sheds for calf-only feeding and are ideal for the small- or large-size herd. 50" high, this Creep Feeder Panel is constructed of 2" round tubular steel. Calf openings are spaced 18" apart. A superior E-Coat finish ensures long life in the field.Learn More
Our Walk-Thru Arch Gate with welded Corral Panel is built to stand rigid for ease of opening and closing when handling livestock.
The superior E-Coat finish ensures a longer life in the field.
Built to stand rigid for ease of opening and closing when handeling livestock.
Superior continuous-welded saddle joints.
Custom loop legs prevent sinking
Quick -pin latch systen makes for easy hook up.
Walk through gate is 8' high, panel stands 62"Learn More
The 6-Bar Extra-Heavy-Duty Corral Panel is designed for containment in crowding areas such as feedlots and working pens, and has the quality features and strength you’ve come to expect from Tarter. 62" high with vertical “Z” Braces, this panel features 2" round high-tensile strength steel tubing with superior continuous-welded saddle joints. Custom loop legs prevent sinking into the ground. It hooks easily to a Walk-Thru Arch Gate as well as other panels, thanks to its quick pin-latch system.
NOTE: Recommended for heavy confinement.
- Dimensions: 12' L x 62" H
- 2 Braces
Our number one selling “Horse-Safe” Panel line, Utility Panels and Gates are ideal for use in a number of applications around the farm or ranch, from round pens to arenas to paddocks, these panels and gates are a solid choice anywhere confinement is needed and heavy pressure is not expected. Our 6’ wide bow gate features a 9’ tall frame for “ride thru” access. Chain connectors ensure tight connections and offer increased versatility to allow for connections over uneven ground and easy connections to existing structures. The Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish helps the product to resist rust, scratches, and fading to add years of life to your investment.
- Utility Panels and Bow Gates are ideal for use in a number of applications around the farm or ranch, from round pens to arenas to paddocks, these panels and gates are a solid choice anywhere confinement is needed.
- Our number one selling “Horse-Safe” panel line, Utility Bow Gates are recommended for enclosures where heavy pressure is not expected.
- Our 4’ wide bow gate features a 7’ tall frame, making it ideal for “walk thru” access, while the 6’ wide gate features a 9’ tall frame for “ride thru” access.
- Chain connectors allow for quick, tight connections between panels and gates. They also offer increased versatility for connecting to panels over uneven ground and allow for easy connection to existing structures.
- The “Fishhooks” on the top of the gate help strengthen the corners.
- An Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish with UV inhibitors adds years of life to your investment by helping the product resist rust, scratches and fading.
Our Fence Line Feeder Panels are designed for feeding square-bale, loose hay or silage in the pasture fence line or corner. They can also be used in barns or sheds for easy feeding. 50" high, these feeder panels are available in 2" tubing in E-Coat red. These panels are also great for constructing your own square bale feeders of various sizes, with S-bar openings and quick pin hookup. The superior E-Coat finish ensures longer life in the field, and the S-bar design helps prevent calves from getting inside.Learn More
- Provides a versatile, low-cost material for fencing needs
- Suitable for a wide variety of animal cage applications
- Quality galvanized wire resists weathering
- Standard 100’ rolls are available in a wide variety of styles and gauges to meet the needs of the job