Our Galvanized Stock Tanks are fabricated at Liberty Water Tanks, our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility dedicated to the exclusive production of water tanks. Our rigid standards and unparalleled manufacturing acumen combined with the finest high-quality steel and outstanding value make these the best galvanized tanks around. We take flat, rolled steel, coated with heavy-duty zinc G90, cut it into precise lengths, then guide it into shape on computer-driven forming mills that make the world’s best galvanized water tanks at a faster rate and with few chances for human error ever. The formed tanks are matched to precision-cut bottoms, spot welded and joined by a computer-driven-and-guided seaming station that makes 3 circumferences around each tank bottom before the sealer is applied. Then, 3 or 4 sets of tanks per day are filled with water for testing purposes so that no leakers ever make it out of the plant. They feature 20-gauge galvanized bottoms and 21-gauge sides as well as a four-ply double-lock seam at the bottom sealed with Pliogrip® Adhesive/Sealant Seam Sealer for a superior bond.Learn More
This is just 1 panel with 2 doors.
There is no other kennel that comes close to the quality, durability, and outstanding good looks of the Elite Kennel™ from Tarter. Our finest kennel, this unit is designed for rugged outdoor use in difficult environments. Each panel is heavy-duty 1-3/4" tubing and filled with sturdy 8-gauge 2" x 4" wire. The front panel features a durable door that creates a 2-1/2' x 5' 8" opening, complete with slam latch. Whether for your favorite hunting dogs year round or as a secure outdoor getaway for everyday household pets, there's no kennel that matches the Elite Kennel for style and durability.
NOTE: This two door panel is for the front only for the kennel being described. The full kennel is sold separately.Learn More
- Non-Climb fence with a 2” x 4” mesh spacing prevents stepping through and uses the smooth side of Square Deal® Knot to protect hides from injury
- Quality galvanized wire with durable zinc coating resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Easy to install on flat or hilly terrain
- Strong mesh design minimizes potential for injury by flexing on impact
- Red Brand Extended Life - Class 3 Galvanized Wire.
Priefert’s Premier Stalls have been a mainstay in the equine industry for decades. Premier Stalls are safe, attractive, and affordable. This Premier Stall Panel features a steel frame with a wood-filled top and bottom (Wood Kits sold separately). These stalls are designed with the highest degree of consideration for the safety of both the horse and handler. Our Premier Stalls offer horse owners practical solutions for creating a safe, functional environment for their valued animals. The bottom portion of the stall is constructed from galvanized steel to provide maximum resistance to rust and corrosion. The stall features an attractive black powder coat finish to help the stall resist rust, scratches, and fading, adding years of life to your investment. No tools are required for assembly. Our stall fronts and panels join using simple pin connectors. A starter post is required for stall setup when you are not connecting to a wall or other existing structure (starter post sold separately).
- Constructed from 2” OD 16 gauge tubing
- The bottom portion of the stall is constructed from galvanized steel under powder coat
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Black
- Wood Kits Sold Separately
“Tough Enough for Cattle, Safe Enough for Horses,” these uniquely designed bow gates are intended for use with Priefert’s 6’ Tall Premier Panels. With a Bow Frame height of 9’, this gate is ideal for “ride thru” applications, like providing access to round pens, arenas, paddocks, and working corrals. This gate features a single piston lever latch and is constructed from our patented Quadraform™ tubing to allow for maximum strength and flexibility. “Fishhook” top corners further increase the durability and safety of this gate. The PBGT069 utilizes “rodeo style” pin connections. The Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish helps the product to resist rust, scratches, and fading to add years of life to your investment.
- Bow Frame Height: 9’
- Gate Width: 6’
- Weight: 126 lbs (all weights are approximate)
- Number of Gate Rails: 6
- Bow Frame constructed from 1.9” OD 11 gauge tubing
- Gate constructed from 1.66” OD 16 gauge Quadraform™ tubing
- Single Piston Lever Latch included
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Grey
The Cranky Horse Swivel is simple to install and is very affordable! Cranky Horse Swivels are proudly made in the U.S.A! The are forged out of solid quality steel and no corners are cut. Teaches and promotes discipline and respect! Great for training or retraining problem horses.
- Installs on wood or metal post
- Galvanized lag bolts included
- "Quality" time-out
- 360 degree of movement
- Cooling down time
- A must for spoiled horses
- Perfect for colt training
- Great for bathing
- Encourages tielding of the hindquarters
- Safely tie for long periods
- Attractive & Conveinent
Our Creep Feeder Panel is designed with an adjustable horizontal bar for calf passage only. Creep Feeder Panels are useful between pastures and outside sheds for calf-only feeding and are ideal for the small- or large-size herd. 50" high, this Creep Feeder Panel is constructed of 2" round tubular steel. Calf openings are spaced 18" apart. A superior E-Coat finish ensures long life in the field.Learn More
- Protect your investment with our most reliable confinement for cattle, hogs and other large animals
- Able to withstand the demands of corralling large animal herds
- Ideal for all terrains, as well as corrals and pastures
- Special wire crimps withstand even the most severe weather by allowing the fence to expand and contract
- Galvanized wire resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Red Brand Tradition - Class 1 Galvanized Wire
0.66 Stored joules; 0.5 joule output at 300 ohms.
30 mile range.
12 volt, 14 amp battery with pulsed DC output (1-second intervals)
Operates up to 2 weeks with no sun.
Battery included.Learn More
- Perfect for roping arenas and events
- Great for cattle handling setups
- Heavy-duty hookup for solid connections
- Comes in three different lengths and two heights for different arena needs
- Straight end posts with closed tops
- 1-3/4 inch 20-gauge steel
- 60" tall panels
- Use for rodeo arenas and other light confinement
- Heavy-duty pin connectors
- Heavy-duty corrosion-resist powder coat brown finish